***Raith V Hearts Official Match Thread***

Masonic

Danny Lennon always sounds like someone has pi55ed on his chips no matter what the Midden result is. Bet he's a barrel of laughs on a night out.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really? I think our draws have been pretty good in the last 10 years.

Dunno tbh.

We always seem to get tough away draws.

draw made on thursday

.... in a cupboard somewhere at Celtic Park after Lennon has been asked who they want to play.

Oh Danny Wilson, he's our captain, he loves the hearts

He put his penalty over the bar but he couldn't give a ****

We beat Raith Rovers and we're gonna win the cup

.... in a cupboard somewhere at Celtic Park after Lennon has been asked who they want to play.

metal balls with magnet under the table

Alwaysinourshadows

Interesting Paterson stood down from taking a penalty wonder what his reason was?

He's a young lad and maybe didn't feel confident to take one?

Fozzyonthefence

Dunno tbh.

Not really - we just always lose to shite teams. Pretty rare that we actually lose to a decent SPL side, if such a thing exists these days, but you know what I mean.

Regal Kingston

We seem to be away from home a lot?

Home tie please.

Not caring who against.....

An opportunity to offer ?10 a ticket and try and get a sell-out

Well done the young lads - a good wee team Raith.

A lot of connections between the two clubs

Dunno tbh.

not looking it up, but from memory we've gone out to st mirren, falkirk, ayr, livi, airdrie, hibs recently

maybe , I like Patterson but I don't think there are many goals in him and if there are any other options up front we should maybe try them

Oliver is younger and would have had to take one

This was a tough match to get through. A lot of credit needs to go to Gary Locke. Beating anybody with an u20 team is remarkable.

Well done to the 2050 fans who went through!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We lost two of five last season.

Bawl forgot about that hibs game. Must be about 2 in 15 then. Excellent record whatever it is.

Raith fans on p and b convinced hammill conned the ref.

Nelly Terraces

I really don't think there will be any easy wins for us this season. Another great fighting effort from the kids.

Allowayjambo1874

This was a tough match to get through. A lot of credit needs to go to Gary Locke. Beating anybody with an u20 team is remarkable.

Well done to the 2050 fans who went through!

3 away games, outnumbered home support twice. Magnificent effort from all those who went through

Ecce Romanov

Thank **** for the week off for the internationals. The boys will be knacked.

@ Easter Road !!! FFS

Forfar beat them 2-1

Shame. Would have been nice to give them a roasting infront of a packed Tynecastle.

I really don't think there will be any easy wins for us this season. Another great fighting effort from the kids.

agreed it will be injuries and suspensions that hurt us

Bawl forgot about that hibs game. Must be about 2 in 15 then. Excellent record whatever it is.

Raith fans on p and b convinced hammill conned the ref.

3 of 6 if you count Europe.

Shame. Would have been nice to give them a roasting infront of a packed Tynecastle.

A roasting you say?

Captain Canada

I wish people would cut Patterson some slack. He's not a striker but is giving his all. I couldn't care less who took the pens, we won and that's great!

Chaka Demus & pliers

Chick Young talking shite again.

Grant Russell @STVGrant 51m For Rangers to sign Kenny Miller as per BBC story, @WhitecapsFC would need to release him before 11pm on Saturday. Odd story.

Grant Russell @STVGrant 43m @celticrumours @WhitecapsFC You must have been a free agent prior to the date on which the registering association's window closed.

Grant Russell @STVGrant 13m @rangersfctrust To clarify, Miller needs to be free by Saturday night to sign immediately. Can be bought in January, signed free next summer

Grant Russell @STVGrant 8m .@WhitecapsFC tell STV: "Needless to say, the club has no intention in moving Kenny [Miller]."

Geoff Kilpatrick

This is Chick who guaranteed Gowser would leave China to join Sevco.

Ignore the welt.

Allowayjambo1874

What was with the attendance? The guy said just over 3000... Seemed a lot more!

3668, 3rd biggest in Scotland, sevco 16k, Sheep 4897 Falkirk 3663! Killie ?10m in debt and in the shit pull in 2033 fans which probably doesn't even cover their expenses for the night.

Interesting Paterson stood down from taking a penalty wonder what his reason was?

Do we not have to elect one player to sit out the shootout as they had a man sent off? Same situation as Rudi in the league cup last year.

Just got indoors ...thought it was bad enough watching shoot out at the game ..... but so so glad wasn't trying to follow it on here it must have been murder,

Well done tonight the young Jambo's .... no fear at all ..... Holt amazing ..well done kid

but so was everyone else.

Fans tonight imo better than they were when we beat Hibs 5-1.

Amazing night Hearts ....Thanks

portobellojambo1

Where the opposition has someone sent off you have to elect someone to then sit out should the game go to penalties (guessing it is to balance things up should every player take a penalty and it is still level, you then go back to the first penalty taker on each side).

I can't be ars*d looking through the thread - why was Macdonald taken off?

Injured...........ankle knock.........from twitter feed not too serious.

The Porcupine

Injured...........ankle knock.........from twitter feed not too serious.

Aw for **** sake man! Give us a break. Lets hope it's not too serious :sob:

Rudolf's Mate

Just got indoors ...thought it was bad enough watching shoot out at the game ..... but so so glad wasn't trying to follow it on here it must have been murder,

Well done tonight the young Jambo's .... no fear at all ..... Holt amazing ..well done kid

but so was everyone else.

Fans tonight imo better than they were when we beat Hibs 5-1.

Amazing night Hearts ....Thanks

I was out and was using my footy app to see the score. It showed the score as a draw an that the game had ended so I thought it must be a replay.

I came on here around 12:20 and continued reading the match thread. it soon dawned on me that it had gone to pens once I which resulted in me frantically going through the posts saying things like "aw naw Wilsons missed". Then punching the air saying Raith have missed and finally celebrating after reading we'd won.

The Mrs turned and said christ that's a late game :lol:

Archived