Hibs seethe fest

pinillaice

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the faith in paddy is good out of the last 4 incumbents paddy is the most clueless

Each and every one of them is bricking it about being relegated despite us starting minus 15.

Absolutely.

Can taste the fear.

"I wouldn't be too upset about the cups they have won through the last few years as Hibernian will repeat the feat and embarrass them one day. Oh yes it will happen, in my lifetime, well I can't answer that."

:lol::rofl:

I'll answer it for him "Not a feckin chance" :rofl:

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

It's now page 950 of the general Hearts thread.

No obsession there.

correction its upto 960

...a bit disco

Ah yes.

Hibs.

Bitter much?

'I've said my entire life that I've never seen a team carry as much luck as Hearts, it defies logic. Say this to any non Hibs fan and ur immediately called bitter, bad sport etc but its true. Thought that might change this season with the way things are but it's just accelerated more than ever. 1-0 against St Johnstone flattered them beyond belief. We were awful against them but still created more and shouldn't have lost. Partick battered them and they got an 88th minute equaliser against the break. From what I've heard, the dons battered them yesterday and missed a huge number of chances before they got another 88th minute goal, an absolute gift from a replacement goalie. Frightening amount of luck so far. Will it keep up? Who knows. They won't score many goals but their not losing many either. Helped largely by Danny Wilson in defence, who shouldn't be there but let's not get into that farce again. I'd certainly take them to beat St Mirren at the moment, if not by skill then by determination and St Mirren having a shocker in front of goal.'

:rofl:

What a wanger you are NadeAteMyLunch!

Heartsofgold

http://www.hibs.net/...s-and-the-media

The muppets are still raging after their team wins. Now the media's fault for bumming us up.

I cannot wait till these inbred muppets go into administration. They are losing over ?1.5million per year, are over ?8 million in debt and have won feck all!!! Vile bunch of fecking mutants that they are.

Tommy Wiseau

Ah yes.

Hibs.

Bitter much?

'I've said my entire life that I've never seen a team carry as much luck as Hearts, it defies logic. Say this to any non Hibs fan and ur immediately called bitter, bad sport etc but its true. Thought that might change this season with the way things are but it's just accelerated more than ever. 1-0 against St Johnstone flattered them beyond belief. We were awful against them but still created more and shouldn't have lost. Partick battered them and they got an 88th minute equaliser against the break. From what I've heard, the dons battered them yesterday and missed a huge number of chances before they got another 88th minute goal, an absolute gift from a replacement goalie. Frightening amount of luck so far. Will it keep up? Who knows. They won't score many goals but their not losing many either. Helped largely by Danny Wilson in defence, who shouldn't be there but let's not get into that farce again. I'd certainly take them to beat St Mirren at the moment, if not by skill then by determination and St Mirren having a shocker in front of goal.'

I'm cringing reading that. I can't even laugh, just like that South Park where Cartman sees the family with arses for heads.

The day the headlines 'Hearts exit administration' pops up is the day all hope is lost for them and they implode into a ratty pair of tramps clothes on the floor.

They are well and truly fecked

He's obviously conveniently ignored the SC game last season - freak goal after virtually their first shot all game. Think of all the times we've been up 3 or 4 at halftime and failed to really go on and Malmo them.

Ah yes.

Hibs.

Bitter much?

maroonlegions

will say it again the 19th of May utterly destroyed them, they have invented all sorts of psychological and physiological excuses and used them in various sorties of threads about us to try and dull that never ending pain and desolation the 5-1 cup final humiliation inflicted on them ....lol.

Speaking to Aberdeen fans in Stratties yesterday (all good banter by way between the fans) and they genuinely want us to stay up and wished us all the best in our fight. They all said they wanted the vermin to get relegated. As someone has said we are everyone's second favourite team now. Everyone sees the vermin for what they really are now, bitter, jealous, delusional mutants. This season will send many of those inbred reptiles over the edge, Royal Ed better be ready for a lot of new patients around May time

Unknown user

I'll take the media's opinion of us with a pinch of salt, but who else remembers how delighted they were when they were the media darlings?

Bit by bit we're just taking everything away from them

"I genuinely think we are one quick/creative player away from being a top 4 side at least."

Deluded doesn't even begin to describe it... it's the "at least" ending that really tickles me...

Unknown user

"I genuinely think we are one quick/creative player away from being a top 4 side at least."

Deluded doesn't even begin to describe it... it's the "at least" ending that really tickles me...

I actually agree with this. Well, if you add changing their manager.

scottish_chicP
Speaking to Aberdeen fans in Stratties yesterday (all good banter by way between the fans) and they genuinely want us to stay up and wished us all the best in our fight. They all said they wanted the vermin to get relegated. As someone has said we are everyone's second favourite team now. Everyone sees the vermin for what they really are now, bitter, jealous, delusional mutants. This season will send many of those inbred reptiles over the edge, Royal Ed better be ready for a lot of new patients around May time

Had a Partick fan say similar before the game through there.

Last season the were one quick/creative player away from relegation, and he's back to wolves!

Fermit the Krog

Can we stop with the '2nd favourite team' chat.

Vermin talk.

We're Hearts, we don't need anyone else rooting for us. **** them all.

scottish_chicP

Vermin talk.

Can you stop with the Rangers talk then? No one likes us we don't care?

:facepalm:

Fermit the Krog

Can you stop with the Rangers talk then? No one likes us we don't care?

:facepalm:

Behave yourself.

Vermin talk.

Muppet

Gregory House M.D.

Just imagine the seethe when/if Hearts exit administration with a clean bill of health and start getting loan deals and free agents in in January/February. Better yet when they look at the table come May and realise that they've been relegated by a debt free u21 Hearts side.

I think their fans will actually give up football. The possibility of Hearts going bust and their hatred of Hearts is the only thing keeping their connection to Hibs alive.

Roberto Rajio

Its gone beyond pathetic now, I used to just laugh at their bitter daftness but is getting to the point where its becoming ridiculous. I have walked on my own with my scarf on up to the games from Holyrood for years, never had a problem, until the last couple of seasons. Since then I have been spat at, had a lit fag end flicked at the back of my head, been squared up to and been subject to loads of abuse (best case being after the last derby, where I was walking home from the early kick off and a jakey idiot screamed 'yous are gonny get ****D' in my face a good hour after the game had ended in another pumping for them).

Its almost got to the stage where its disgusting the way a section of their support are acting, obviously there are many decent hibs fans, good people, normal civilised Edinburgh folks but the way that ers*hole section of hibs fans are acting is really hardening my feelings towards the whole club and everyone involved with them.

Hibs are an irrelevance of a club. The press even resent having to cover their piss ant games in their piss ant ground with their piss ant support. It's just not interesting.

Scaffs.

Just imagine the seethe when/if Hearts exit administration with a clean bill of health and start getting loan deals and free agents in in January/February. Better yet when they look at the table come May and realise that they've been relegated by a debt free u21 Hearts side.

I think their fans will actually give up football. The possibility of Hearts going bust and their hatred of Hearts is the only thing keeping their connection to Hibs alive.

they have lost 900k the last 2 AGMs petrie said he needed 11k to break even 6.2 million in debt at last AGM Add another million paddy is doing a good job

I never attended the 0-7 game in 1973, however I recall watching the highlights on Scotsport not knowing the score and when it reached 0-5 at half-time and Bill Tennent said "don't go away, there are more goals to come" I assumed Hearts would fight back for a least a draw. Well they didn't but, unlike the deluded, I have forgotten that game as it was just a league fixture 40 years ago. The hobos on the other hand will never forget the 5-1 defeat as it was a SC final for which their support had worked themselves up into a lather that they were going to win.

They are now just our asbo neighbours hiding behind the twitching curtains looking for any excuse to complain. They are now an irrelevance to me.

HHGH

they have lost 900k the last 2 AGMs petrie said he needed 11k to break even 6.2 million in debt at last AGM Add another million paddy is doing a good job

" shall we demonstrate for you, shall we demonstrate, shall we demonstrate, shall we demonstrate for you ......... nah take what you deserve....... :flag2: HHGH

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Recently went to read that board after the derby and was amazed by the level of obsession there is about our finances and the administration scenario. They have conversations which are so much more intense than ours, some have really frighteningly detailed knowledge of the situation.

They've been banking on this being our downfall (their only hope tbf) and as it looks increasingly like this won't be the case, they're falling apart at the seams. Like really falling apart. Proper losing of the marbles.

Hilarious :biggrin:

If these antics were being done by my next door neighbour, I'd be on the phone to social services to get them psychiatric help.

Care in the community.

jack D and coke

I generally don't take what people say on message boards too seriously. Lets face it there's a lot of shite spoken on here too but I was quite surprised when I was speaking to an intelligent Hibs supporting mate last night. He's convinced we're going to be liquidated and rubbished the FOH bid. It did seem to be quite bitter and he's not normally like that at all.

Tommy Wiseau

I generally don't take what people say on message boards too seriously. Lets face it there's a lot of shite spoken on here too but I was quite surprised when I was speaking to an intelligent Hibs supporting mate last night. He's convinced we're going to be liquidated and rubbished the FOH bid. It did seem to be quite bitter and he's not normally like that at all.

They have ALL been sucked into it, man. My Hibs mates are exactly the same - usually quite balanced and have a bit of perspective, but just rabid .netters on this one. It must be so shite being one of them.

scottish_chicP

I'm the same and have two Hibs season ticket holder friends who, generally, are reasonably sensible and honest when it comes to their team. They are 100% convinced we will be liquidated.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

the fecking hatered i feel towards those manky basterds will never die i cant wait till i wake up one day and learn that hearts fc have come out of admin the pleasure i will feel reading the seethe on Ishagmysistercozithinksheshot.net will make my ****** explode

Franco Fascione

I have a Hibs supporting 'friend' who has literally disappeared. Haven't heard a peep out of him in 2 months.

I have a Hibs supporting 'friend' who has literally disappeared. Haven't heard a peep out of him in 2 months.

Result.

I know a few vermin but I don't talk about football with them as their opinions on football are utterly worthless.

Fuds.

Pleased to say that I have no Hibs friends.

One of the jos of living in the West.

:verysmug:

Pleased to say that I have no Hibs friends.

One of the jos of living in the West.

:verysmug:

. I had one Hibs acquaintance over here in Dunoon I even gave him a lift to the semi final 2006 and he was ok about it on the way home,but haven't seen him since May 2012 and Dunoon isn't that big a place to hide, weird that!.

No hibs pals, my ex used to be a hobo though. Good ride... (5/10 before anyone asks, I'm not picky) ****** her silly like my team did to hers, she did get pissed off with me refering to her team as the shite.

Used to stay in touch, last I spoke to her I told her that her team was going to get spanked by celtic in the cup a few months ago when she said they would win it. Not heard a peep since.

:lol:

Each and every one of them is bricking it about being relegated despite us starting minus 15.

This! They are definitely shitting bricks about this very possible scenario. I for one don't hate hibs (anymore) I just pity them. People go on about the hatred between the old squirm, however I am sure the hate/seethe from hubz fans towards us is far greater. And this pleases me. It pleases me that they find the time to seethe about another win for the Famous; even after they came from behind to take 3 points on Saturday. It pleases me that they are still hurting after the 5 - 1 game. It pleases me that they witnessed the resurgence of the Famous throughout the 80's and 90's. It pleases me that we have won the Cup 3 times in my lifetime while they have won the square root of feck all.

It pleases me that not one of their fans have ever seen them win the (Big) Cup. It please me that every time they get into the Euro playoffs they lose to an even diddier team tan themselves.

Well done Hubz keep it up.

Since that day in May 2012 I've rarely even mentioned football to any of the Hibees at my work. You can see in their general demeanor that they are broken. It would be like kicking a small child.

Vermin talk.

This.

manaliveits105

Apparently Deliverance Man Vine was on a yellow then deliberately handled but ref bottled it so they should have been down to 10 men when it was 1-1 . The ginger mutant scored from a error by 5-1 Barr following a Brazilian type hoof up the park .

Still it kept wee Pat in the job and In Pat We Trust . FTH

Archived