Hibs seethe fest

pinillaice

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:oohmatron:

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when we come out of admin debt free, owned by the fans and in an incredibly strong position?

I'm not sure if the old boy will be able to handle it :smile:

Dallas Green

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when we come out of admin debt free, owned by the fans and in an incredibly strong position?

I'm not sure if the old boy will be able to handle it :smile:

:lol: :lol:

DiggersJambo

I really just don't get how anyone could be so blinded by the fact that they think we cheated so badly. I mean surely, if our "cheating" had REALLY been as despicable as they think (i.e. ripping off charities) then we would have been condemned for it by all and sundry a long long time ago. The only ones that villianise us to that extent is THEM. Our bitter rivals. Therefore their opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt. Hence why no one really pays attention to their muted bleating.

Paddy is like Duffy Jim just when the party was finally over he would pull out a freak result just about enough to keep the life support machine on for a few more weeks :toilet: its all part of " THE 5 YEAR PLAN " :2thumbsup:

Russian Hats

They are lucky bast*rds as well. Got an undeserved draw last week and despite being outpayed at Killie pies they got the win. Tey shoud ave zero points just now.

The media and pundits all claimed to hate vlad, not hearts.

Now vlads gone, and FOH are building media bridges and the whole team is the future of scotland, the media is now looking positively at us.

They are just raging cos paddy has got the reprive they didn't want.

Them? No one likes vermin.

:jjyay:

I'll take their opinion with a pinch of salt like Diggersjambo said.

Their pain on the other hand?

Literally bathing in it.

:jjyay:

:lolpoint: 'cheating chariteeeeez an small businesses'

GIRFUY.

:rofl:

It would appear theyre wanting clarification to see if there was ever FOI request to Heriott Watt! This lot are truely f****d in the head!

I clicked the link.

Alot of reasonable posts on that thread. Must be some level headed hibs fans after all.

Their team has done really well and look like they'll stay up, which is a good achievement for the players they have left.

I think the players who are left actually deserve some credit, young team who seem to have a good spirit amongst them.

"I wouldn't be too upset about the cups they have won through the last few years as Hibernian will repeat the feat and embarrass them one day. Oh yes it will happen, in my lifetime, well I can't answer that."

:lol::rofl:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?270475-Yams-and-the-media

The muppets are still raging after their team wins. Now the media's fault for bumming us up.

Ah bless their poor wee souls. Obviously hiding behind their own problems which could be even worse than what everyone knows already. Or is it the fact that the very thought that we could relegate them has this shower shitting themselves and have resulted to seething.

I can't believe that these muppets are still calling us cheats as some boy said, have they not seen the average age of our squad.

These clowns believe what they want, they really are a bunch of bitter muppets.

I love the fact that they are ragging though.

"I wouldn't be too upset about the cups they have won through the last few years as Hibernian will repeat the feat and embarrass them one day. Oh yes it will happen, in my lifetime, well I can't answer that."

Brilliant. :)

There would have been a good atmosphere and if course people will get caught up in it. To them it will look like the fans are rallying as they got 15000 against Aberdeen - Aberdeen would have made up at least a couple of thousand of that.

And this hobo tw*t's point is?

Broomie Hearts

If you keep really quiet(like hibs fans on matchday) you can actually hear the tears & snotters running down their faces

I bet his great grandfather said the same.

And in the same Year, Scotland will lift the world cup after destroying Brazil 5-1.

Lesson for today kids, inbreeding damages brain cells.

:cornette:

Ron Burgundy

I want them to die.

19/5/12 was the ultimate shagging.

It's never gonna get any better so just have them put down.

I want them to die.

19/5/12 was the ultimate shagging.

It's never gonna get any better so just have them put down.

I want them alive. Our bitches for all eternity. :verysmug:

Cardiac Rucksack

An utter cringefest of seethe. We should be embarrassed that they are our rivals.

"Hearts deserve a panorama special just like the old Huns. There's criminality and corruption here. A great story for an investigate reporter worth their salt. If the edinburgh evening news wasn't a hearts fanzine , they've had a watergate type story. LETS HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH"

Ron Burgundy

I want them alive. Our bitches for all eternity. :verysmug:

I understand that point of view,however it's a bit like continually taking the piss out of a mentally handicapped tramp.

It's cruel and from a humanitarian viewpoint better just to kill the smelly *******.

I understand that point of view,however it's a bit like continually taking the piss out of a mentally handicapped tramp.

It's cruel and from a humanitarian viewpoint better just to kill the smelly *******.

They have every reason to be bitter and hate us. We have every reason the thank god they are our rivals.

As le chat pointed out earlier, their pain and bitterness gives me a semi. :lol:

Telling you, when we come out of administration and start humping they half wits again on a regular basis, some poor deranged hobo will end it of Waverley bridge. that's how much our success hurts them.

Seymour M Hersh

Still getting their facts wrongs.

Imbeciles.

No kidding. Delusional arseholes to a man woman and child.

DiggersJambo

I agree about the love in though, BBC seems to forget that those "wonderful fans" were complicit in the entire scam and happy to take 2 cup wins out of it.

Everyone loves a good conspiracy, but I'm not sure I remember being part of any scam? Do you?

We should be embarrassed that they are our rivals.

They're not really.

They just like to think they are.

Fuds.

Hibs really have to get over their obsession with us. If they can't even enjoy a victory for their team because we've had yet another great result then they need to get a grip. Pleasing to see them suffer though.

Was reading an old newspaper article earlier today reporting on (another) Hearts victory over them and it reminded me that Yves Ma-Kalamby used to play for them. I'd completely forgotten about how bad that guy was, almost at Zibi levels of incompetence. Incidentally he actually cost them the game as well!

They really are sad, deranged, damaged people.

It must be a horrible, pitiful existence supporting the vermin.

Imagine living your whole life in the shadow of those you hate so much that your life and being have been cursed with bitterness and despair.

Auld Reekin'

"Hearts deserve a panorama special just like the old Huns. There's criminality and corruption here. A great story for an investigate reporter worth their salt. If the edinburgh evening news wasn't a hearts fanzine , they've had a watergate type story. LETS HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH"

:kirk:

Archived