Is there anything as gutting..

Eckauskas

Walter Payton

Not if it's in the week after GTA came out! Don't worry, I'm sure people can PM you spoilers ;)

Eckauskas

I've been told it might be 3/4 weeks before I get it repaired or get a replacement.

:sad:

PeterCapital
I've been told it might be 3/4 weeks before I get it repaired or get a replacement.

:sad:

Pretty sure you dont get these problems with a proper console, say a playstation 3!

;)

Eckauskas
Pretty sure you dont get these problems with a proper console, say a playstation 3!

;)

Pretty sure you don't get better games with a PS3.

:rolleyes:

cosanostra

Did you get the red ring of death thingy?

Did you contact the shop or microsoft to get it sorted out?

PeterCapital
Pretty sure you don't get better games with a PS3.

You get the ones worth playing.

Eckauskas
Did you get the red ring of death thingy?

Did you contact the shop or microsoft to get it sorted out?

3 red lights.

I phoned Microsoft today.

They're going to take the console away and see if it can be repaired. But it could take up to 4 weeks to have it sorted :(

You get the ones worth playing.

What? All 3 of them? :laugh:

PeterCapital
3 red lights.

I phoned Microsoft today.

They're going to take the console away and see if it can be repaired. But it could take up to 4 weeks to have it sorted :(

What? All 3 of them? :laugh:

Names?

Eckauskas
Names?

Resistance - PS3 exclusive.

GTA 4 - Xbox and PS3.

Assasins Creed - Xbox and PS3.

PeterCapital
Resistance - PS3 exclusive.

GTA 4 - Xbox and PS3.

Assasins Creed - Xbox and PS3.

Ok. If you say so.

Sexton Hardcastle

The 360 is so overrated.

Dont get the same problems with the PS3 and it is now out selling the Xbox 360 in Europe. GT ****es all over Project Gotham as well for the record

PeterCapital
...one or both of your parents?

Thats why a console is better.

Yet in this case its not.

Dean Winchester
The 360 is so overrated.

Dont get the same problems with the PS3 and it is now out selling the Xbox 360 in Europe. GT ****es all over Project Gotham as well for the record

Of course because no PS3 has ever overheated and there have never been reports of problems with the PS3. :rolleyes:

And woopdedoo the PS3 is outselling the Xbox 360 after a full year on the market... So basically... the Xbox 360 had a 15 month of sales where the PS3 was selling nothing... Then it had a full year where it was outselling the PS3... And now your getting all hyped because the PS3 is selling more?

Trust the PS3 trolls to thread crap again, well done guys :bootyshake:

Eckauskas, hopefully you will get your 360 back in about 2 weeks, I hear they have been pretty quick lately turning them around.

Edinburgh JT

I know how you feel! My 360 packed in a few weeks ago. No red ring of death, it just started saying all discs were unplayable :confused:

Its on its way home now though according to an e-mail that we got and thats been about two weeks I think. Will probably have been about 3 weeks in total once it arrives.

PeterCapital
Trust the PS3 trolls to thread crap again, well done guys :bootyshake:

Eckauskas, hopefully you will get your 360 back in about 2 weeks, I hear they have been pretty quick lately turning them around.

As your Xbox dying? :sad:

waking up one morning blind,deaf and dumb?

that would be abit of a kicker.

Eckauskas
waking up one morning blind,deaf and dumb?

that would be abit of a kicker.

Which would mean I couldn't play my Xbox.

Thus leaving me scunnered anyway.

PeterCapital
Which would mean I couldn't play my Xbox.

Thus leaving me scunnered anyway.

How about sh*tting yourself infront of a stunning girl who was just about to ask you to ride her all night long to Lional Richie, while her mates (girls) watched on fudding themselfs.

Eckauskas
How about sh*tting yourself infront of a stunning girl who was just about to ask you to ride her all night long to Lional Richie, while her mates (girls) watched on fudding themselfs.

That would be better than not being able to play GTA 4 for 3 weeks :sad:

PeterCapital
That would be better than not being able to play GTA 4 for 3 weeks :sad:

Looser.

heartgarfunkel

After 18 months mine got the ring of death - phoned Microsoft, outstanding service, picked up on the Tuesday (day after) back on the Monday fixed with a free month's Xbox Live.

Ibrahim Tall

The "red ring" thing is fixable yourself apparently, well, atleast temporarily i'm sure.

Don't have an xbox so never tried it myself like but heard about it off a mate a while ago.

I P Knightley

I'm sure that the vast majority of the 60 million people in war-ravaged and poverty-ridden Sierra Leone, for whom owning an Xbox, operative of otherwise, is a dream as ridiculous as my own (involving Angelina Jolie, a young Kate Bush and Eva LaRue) would be able to come up with a "gutted top ten" that knocks your dead box into a cocked hat.

Add to them most of the African continent, the 1 billion Chinese people below the poverty line, the millions in the Indian sub-continent and the fact that your parents might have made you a Hibby and you might just see how self-centred and materialistic your OP appears ;)

Ach... I'm only having a wee bit of fun.

"my xbox broke"

"mine too"

"did you get that common problem"

"naw it was a different problem but ten people I know had that happen"

"its ok send it away, the equipment you paid hundreds for will only be away for 2 weeks til a month"

"its ok, that problem is so common there is guides on you tube to try and fix it yourself"

"Im so happy I have to pay extra to go online"

etc etc blah blah blah.

but the ps3 is still crap :rolleyes:

Microsoft should be taken to court by the EU for the problems they have had with both the XBox and the 360.

Every Xbox owner I know has had a console die in some way or another. Usually the DVD player craps itself.

There is no way that these products could be considered "of merchantable quality".

The Wicker Man
waking up one morning blind,deaf and dumb

But you could still play a mean pinball ;)

jack D and coke
Microsoft should be taken to court by the EU for the problems they have had with both the XBox and the 360.

Every Xbox owner I know has had a console die in some way or another. Usually the DVD player craps itself.

There is no way that these products could be considered "of merchantable quality".

I've got a 360 myself and mine died a while back. They sent me a brand new one within 2 weeks but i appreciate what your saying with regards the amount of them that have *****ed up. God only knows why they've been so poorly performance wise but it must be costing them absolute fortunes and maybe even the next gen war. Sony have overtaken them in europe despite being much more expensive and having arguably less quality games. I reckon MS must make LIVE free from now on if they want to stay in the hunt and maybe even more price cuts with all the versions of the 360. They've had almost an 18 month head start and blew it with the incredibly bad reliability of the machine.

Walter Kidd

Chelsea winning the double may be bad.

Two little ducks.

Jed The Jedi
My PS3 is alive and well.

;)

Funny you should mention that, so is mine.

tommythejambo
Funny you should mention that, so is mine.

As is mine.

I've got a 360 myself and mine died a while back. They sent me a brand new one within 2 weeks but i appreciate what your saying with regards the amount of them that have *****ed up. God only knows why they've been so poorly performance wise but it must be costing them absolute fortunes and maybe even the next gen war. Sony have overtaken them in europe despite being much more expensive and having arguably less quality games. I reckon MS must make LIVE free from now on if they want to stay in the hunt and maybe even more price cuts with all the versions of the 360. They've had almost an 18 month head start and blew it with the incredibly bad reliability of the machine.

almost always they send you a re-furbed console. you'll be lucky if you genuinely got a brand spanking new one.

My mate had to send his back 3 times but then saw sense and got a playstation.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
18 months and mine has yet to break.

They usually break after 19 months.

Enjoy.

:oopsoops:

;)

Jambo_LuLu

Is it as gutting as waking up one morning realising you have wasted your life playing comuter games and taking it way too seriously...!?

:P

Looser.

Looser than what?

Anyways whats with the "ps3 is better" "360's better" childlike arguments? They both have some good games, good points and things that are *****.

Are you all glad you got the console you got? Yes? Well shut the **** up then and play some games! Although neither of you will be able to play Mario Kart..............

Rant over.

hughesie27

It's not a childish argument. It's just as valid as Hearts being better than Hibs. It gets reptitive reptitive with the RROD and the no games stuff but they are both good points. It's also a lot of money you pay for the machines so you're probably best to see the pros and cons of each machine and decide from that.

It's not which is better, it what one suits you. It's not PS3 owners faults that they were born to make wrong choices and get their priorities mixed up afterall...

Gavsy Van Gaverson
It's not a childish argument. It's just as valid as Hear being better than Hibs. It gets reptitive reptitive with the RROD and the no games stuff but they are both good points. It's also a lot of money you pay for the machines so you're probably best to see the pros and cons of each machine and decide from that.

It's not which is better, it what one suits you. It's not PS3 owners faults that they were born to make wrong choices and get their priorities mixed up afterall...

Shut up.

Tramp.

:)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Who has your season ticket?

Ha ha. I'll not be too bothered if I HAVE to spend the whole afternoon in the pub.

;)

Archived