'There's only one Pat Fenlon'

...a bit disco

Haha!

This is obviously their equivalent of the Hearts' guy who missed that sitter, then said the crowd noise had put him off.

Hans Eskilsson. Pro poker player now.

tartofmidlothian

According to Hibby chums of mine, the mortgages are 'offsheet' and not 'classed' as part of the debt.

He's out of contract at the end of season apparently. They'll wait until then.

Their entire strategy appears to be based on the "third time lucky" rule in terms of cup finals.

A shite manager who can keep the shite shite to please their shite chairman and anger their shitey fans.

:jjyay:

""We have players at present who cant deal with the bigger hibs support and we are working hard to build confidence in the team" :cornette:

even though the bbc said there was just over 9000 fans at the Dundee Untied,my husband (who was at the game) snorted and said "no way you would be lucky if there was 8000 there" That must be how we beat them,they can't cope with a crowd over over 16000 in a ground! Deary me these hibs players live a sheltered life!

Have you ever read such a rubbish excuse!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What else does Petrie do if he's only part time at hibs? Is he not scooping 100k a year from them ?!

...a bit disco

What else does Petrie do if he's only part time at hibs? Is he not scooping 100k a year from them ?!

Board member of the SFA and chairman of the SFA's Professional Game Board.

One of the Scottish games 'movers and shakers' then.

:blink:

In short........We have no money to pay his compensation.

I reckon you are right. They are stuck with him as they can't afford the cost of getting rid of him and his staff and bringing in a new management team.

It's a disaster!

The hubz board have publicly gave pat the rat their 100% backing.....

That'll be him oot the door shortly then!

That's not good news for us.

A shite manager who can keep the shite shite to please their shite chairman and anger their shitey fans.

:jjyay:

Sir John Betjeman would have been proud to call these words his own.

...a bit disco

Here we go.

Working for change...the Hibs way!

There is the LWT with Hibernian group that has a dialogue with the Hibs board. At the moment as you are aware there are a number of discussions that are taken place with the board. The LWT group has posted these discussions at length on the various websites.

The LWT group is preparing a very long report regarding these discussions. This report will soon be finished and will then form the basis of further discussions with the board.

:lol:

**** me! It's like a 70s trade union sitcom!

It's a disaster!

The hubz board have publicly gave pat the rat their 100% backing.....

That'll be him oot the door shortly then!

That's not good news for us.

its the petrie soft shoe shuffle he plays the joker the day before the AGM

post-4522-0-04823200-1377201093_thumb.gif

This could be bad news for us.................is he going to resign ?

Fenlon vows to make Hibernian fans smile again

Good news..........he's staying !!

Fenlon added: ?They?re behind the team. It?s like everything, if you lose then people are disappointed and you?re the manager, so you?ll get it in the neck. If you win then you become a different person, that?s just the way football is. You have to be thick-skinned enough to be able to deal with it.

?And you must admit to yourself as well that they?re probably right at the moment. We?ve not won enough games ? and I?m the manager, so

I carry the can for that. I?ve no problem with that.?

Fact is he is just one more horrific result away from the red card.

For that reason I hope Killie only beat them 3 or 4-0. 9-0 would see him out the door.

A 3 or 4 goal defeat will be quite acceptable to the Tache.

Dear Pat,

I don't care that you have Gremlin style features, I dont care if you sometimes babble and repeat yourself.

I don't care that you might lick windows, run into walls and shit yourself on the odd occasion.

You are Pat Fenlon, Manager of Hibernian, with you we have experienced the joy and pleasure of 20 virgins.

You hang in there sunshine,we all love you.

Love from Jambos everywhere.

x

Hibs chairman Rod Petrie backs manager Pat Fenlon

Good - so do all the other chairman in the league !

"The second leg [7-0 defeat] against Malmo in the Europa League was a nightmare. No-one took any pleasure from the match and everyone shared the embarrassment of our worst ever result in Europe.

Not true Big Rod - I for one took great pleasure from that match.

"The group agreed the manager has assembled a talented group of players this season.

Really?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I predict Alex McLeish arriving mid-February in a futile attempt to stave off relegation.

In a helicopter?

:wow:

...a bit disco

In a helicopter?

:wow:

Surely not.

Sounds a bit duff likes.

I've been having a big think about this because it is a very important issue. The conclusion is that I can't see what all the fuss is about. Hibs are enjoying their most successful spell for 60 years under Fenlon.

They are not bottom of the league. Better still from their perspective, we are.

They have been in the last two Scottish Cup finals. We have only been in one.

Sure, they did take a battering from Malmo but we took pretty much the same from 'Spurs not so long ago. Just one of these things.

Hibs, therefore, are in the middle of a golden era and Fenlon is doing a fantastic job.

Archived