The Government's decision to reclassify Cannabis

Patrick Bateman

Bert Le Clos
But drugs are illegal. They should all carry the same sentence.

Shoplifting is illegal, and so is murder.

Should they carry the same sentence too?

super_vlad

All drugs are dangerous ! May it be caffine or fags or crack !

THe state has to protect people from themselves, the agruement that you should let people get high as a kite or **** off their face does not stand up. Someone using crack regularly may have to commit an illeagal activity to get the money for his drugs, while someone **** off his face may in take into voilenlty behaviour onto others ! Is it fair that society has to be blighty by drugs !

In terms of illegal drugs, then the present system is not and will never work ! As long as there is demand for drug ten people will find a way to get thier hands on it ! You can destroy all the opium fields in the world, they will grow it again next month !

The State should produce their own mild versions of these drugs then tax them to the havens, then anyone found to be using stronger stuff should be made a example of with heavy punishment.

Here is one idea i had, i don't think it is workable tho but in theory it sounds ok.

We give people the choice, once we have edcuated them properly. SO say at the age of 18 we are giving a choice that you can smoke, drink and do what ever you want. But in return, you cease to be the problem of the state, i.e you will never get NHS treatment, or Social benefits. You made your bed now live with your actions.

The above is extreme, but you could vary it, in terms you agree you want do hash but will not drink in this case you lose something the state will offer you.

Or maybe the problem could be sorted by having proper family values and stop the problem at home first, the amount of people who think it is fine to be out of your face i front of your kids is unreal, and this is the real problem that we as socitey must over come before we look at the class of drugs that kids take !

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
All drugs are dangerous ! May it be caffine or fags or crack !

THe state has to protect people from themselves, the agruement that you should let people get high as a kite or **** off their face does not stand up. Someone using crack regularly may have to commit an illeagal activity to get the money for his drugs, while someone **** off his face may in take into voilenlty behaviour onto others ! Is it fair that society has to be blighty by drugs !

In terms of illegal drugs, then the present system is not and will never work ! As long as there is demand for drug ten people will find a way to get thier hands on it ! You can destroy all the opium fields in the world, they will grow it again next month !

The State should produce their own mild versions of these drugs then tax them to the havens, then anyone found to be using stronger stuff should be made a example of with heavy punishment.

Here is one idea i had, i don't think it is workable tho but in theory it sounds ok.

We give people the choice, once we have edcuated them properly. SO say at the age of 18 we are giving a choice that you can smoke, drink and do what ever you want. But in return, you cease to be the problem of the state, i.e you will never get NHS treatment, or Social benefits. You made your bed now live with your actions.

The above is extreme, but you could vary it, in terms you agree you want do hash but will not drink in this case you lose something the state will offer you.

Or maybe the problem could be sorted by having proper family values and stop the problem at home first, the amount of people who think it is fine to be out of your face i front of your kids is unreal, and this is the real problem that we as socitey must over come before we look at the class of drugs that kids take !

OK, fair enough.

Let's see how the rest cope without the tax that these people pay on fags/drink/anything harmfull.

It does bring its problems, no doubt, which I think can be summed up pretty well by this little ditty...

Like Louie Armstrong

Played the trumpet

I'll hit dat bong and break ya off something soon

I got to get my props

Cops

Come and try to snatch my crops

These pigs wanna blow my house down

Head underground

To the next town

They get mad

When they come to raid my pad

And I'm out in the nine deuce Cad'

Yes I'm the pirate pilot

Of this ship if I get

Wit' the ultraviolet dream

Hide from the red light beam

Now do you believe in the unseen

Look, but don't make your eyes strain

A ****** like me is goin' insane

Insane in the membrane

:P

*sigh*

Whatever.

;)

?

I wasn't taking the michael...merely being nostalgic about days gone by.

Red Seal and Gold Seal were the "brand names" I knew.

Manilli also, but that was top end.

?

I wasn't taking the michael...merely being nostalgic about days gone by.

Red Seal and Gold Seal were the "brand names" I knew.

Manilli also, but that was top end.

todays skunk is more ptent than any black we get...

Manali cream's the dogs.... only get it in the dam.

What you dont want to have kids is Dutch Moonshine.... basically scuff which is pretty much just the crystals from the plant made by shaking a fresh plant.... think the dutch ended up baning it.... cost was about ?20 a gram as well. Seriously lethal

todays skunk is more ptent than any black we get...

Manali cream's the dogs.... only get it in the dam.

What you dont want to have kids is Dutch Moonshine.... basically scuff which is pretty much just the crystals from the plant made by shaking a fresh plant.... think the dutch ended up baning it.... cost was about ?20 a gram as well. Seriously lethal

Was in Amsterdam a fortnight ago, but stuck to the low end of the weed and solids. Good stuff mind you!

Sad to report though that De Kuil, which is just up a wee lane off Damrak has changed name and no longer sells beers. Still the same inside (although no pool table at the bottom).

End of an era.:sad:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Grass is where its at nowadays, or so I'm lead to believe.

Green is the 'new' black.

:)

Was in Amsterdam a fortnight ago, but stuck to the low end of the weed and solids. Good stuff mind you!

Sad to report though that De Kuil, which is just up a wee lane off Damrak has changed name and no longer sells beers. Still the same inside (although no pool table at the bottom).

End of an era.:sad:

Its all about the Tweed Kamer

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/TweedeKamer.html

Archived