Thistle fans confident

Maroon Sailor

Seen the tosser swinging punches at Hearts fans at one of the derbies in Easter Road last year...

Yep he is a well-known Hibee welt. A bampot. Hopefully he gets himself sent off.

Indeed, I coached him at a young age and even back then he was what can only be described as a "loose cannon" to be polite!

He's got off to a magic start. Last season he was great (as we're all the players to be honest) but certainly in the pre season and the games we've played so far he's really stood out. Not sure if it's confidence with being captain or what but he's been very quick and being getting into great positions. Big Balatoni was one of yours wasn't he? He's really stepped up and is solid at the back (hopefully that won't be tested on Friday though)

As quoted above he's got history with our club see how he controls himself tomorrow.

Balatoni, yes had a few games on the bench if IIRC, don't think he ever got on though - others will confirm. Pretty sure he's also a Jambo, so could go either way for him tomorrow.

Looking forward to the game, both teams will try to play football.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem with them being confident. I'm confident for a Hearts victory going into every game.

It's very much a Hibs thing to go into games expecting defeat.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No problem with them being confident. I'm confident for a Hearts victory going into every game.

It's very much a Hibs thing to go into games expecting defeat.

It's also an I8 and Winnie thing to do...

Gary Frail, Mr Jim's Tea boy etc...

I've got a hell of a lot more respect for a Partick fan than any fan of the OF mate.

Yeah, same. Because Partick Thistle are shite and their fans are not glory hunting *******s.

:)

Archived