Was that the best ever GIRFUY?

bigis semiauskas

It's up there.

All summer long (and for years before that) they've been tugging their cheese-ridden plonkers over our imminent demise.

And then we turn round and just do them again, without so much as a peck on the lips.

Two games into the season and they must be fearing a relegation dogfight. :pleasing:

William H. Bonney

What makes it sweeter is having to endure their pish in the build up to the game and by how many goals they are going to score today. As their song goes, 'oh to be a hibee'.

H1b5 (0-7) are so poor there almost isn't the same need. Its so self-evident without us saying anything. In many ways its more about us this time and how the result kickstarts our efforts to stay up whilst the club gets sorted out off the park.

Still happy ti get it right up them too.

Close, but 190512 cannot be beaten. Of course if we stay up this season it could be seen as the result that got our season going.

bigis semiauskas

Close, but 190512 cannot be beaten. Of course if we stay up this season it could be seen as the result that got our season going.

Although when the final whistle went it did feel like one of the best ever,but then again so is every humpin we give them.

Punks No Deid

there's so so so many!! ...must admit though that it was really sweet seeing our wee laddies doing the biz versus the wee team

Dallas Green

I wonder if staying up at there expense would eclipse the 19th of may. With this squad I might say yes.

Nothing will EVER beat 19.05.12. Remember that. However, today was a massive GIRFUY to the hobos, who I believe will be in a relegation battle with st mirren. :bucktooth:

It reminded me of the 'Mercer' derby in 1990 when they were 'right up for it' and we took them down a peg or three. again.

Picture 8 in the record link has ryan mcgowan as putting the cross in for the goal. It shouldn't really surprise me any more but how piss poor can they be to make such an obvious mistake.

Archived