Trouble at Diggers ?

Rabbie_Burns

Rabbie_Burns

Load of cops & police vehicles outside as just spotted by this nosey passer by...

The Future's Maroon

Hobo's still reeling from last night causing trouble?!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

doug miller was in there.

'back to work douggy' said a voice.

Carnage ensued.

Mr Loverman

Someone lobbed out for raising their voice. Absolute nap.

Or for flipping beer mats?

Or for flipping beer mats?

That's a one year ban for that caper in that place ML!! ;)

Mr Loverman

Actually, I've heard from a good source that a few of the prolific posters on here that drink in the Diggers were out celebrating having bought their first season ticket in years and things got a bit out of control.

The Future's Maroon

The Mill on Slateford Rd was raided by the cops last night aswell...either hunting for folk or spot checks for underage drinkers, illegal goings on I would assume?

There was a police visit to almost every bar in Gorgie / Dalry..Checking on Licence holders,premises licences, staff, but also taking swabs from the toilets to check if Gary O Connor had been in.

The Future's Maroon

There was a police visit to almost every bar in Gorgie / Dalry..Checking on Licence holders,premises licences, staff, but also taking swabs from the toilets to check if Gary O Connor had been in.

Was just coming back on to say the very same.

All roads lead to Gorgie

, but also taking swabs from the toilets to check if Gary O Connor had been in.

All in the LINE of duty so to speak.

ArcticJambo

The Manager's initials ... can anybody supply ? I knew the manager about 5 yrs ago ... wondering if still there.

The Manager's initials ... can anybody supply ? I knew the manager about 5 yrs ago ... wondering if still there.

Is the name of a manager in a pub some kind of secret these days? Surely just the whole name could be posted! I don't know his name but I believe he his a Hibs fan.

ArcticJambo

Dunno. Possibly. Initials would have been enough for me .. saves folks typing it out I guess too. :thumbsup: Anyway, if he's a Hibby then he must be a different guy - this boy was never that interested in football although his dad was/is and had a ST for Tynie, although traditionally a 'tic fan.

Archived