Tynie Atmosphere - Section G v Section N

Jambo Hud316

Thought section N was pish last year. Section G was all right but the only time I sat in either was when I sat right at the back of N upper for the Rudi 51 mins Dundee United game. Decent atmosphere but nothing special.

By the light

They also need to stop playing music after every goal, it's annoying and just ruins the atmosphere

100% this. Kills it dead. Probably get pelters for this but constantly playing that Paulo Sergio tune at Hampden after the goals at the final really did my head in. Killed any chance of folk getting decent songs and atmosphere going.

A group who are going to give this a crack need to meet with the club and bring up things like the music after goals which is cheesy as f---, where a singing group can be situated (gorgie end would be perfect) etc...the club surely isn't too attached to any sort of match day programme and would hopefully listen.

Last year the football was dire, struggling vs inverness and ross county doesnt give much to cheer about. crap away supports coming to tynie also didnt help.

Both N and G may have been rubbish last season but need to get behind the team this year regardless of how theyre playing. -15, young team, need a lift. There have been some great games for atmosphere at tynie without singing sections or drums, we really dont need it imo

Private Womble

Why is it just upto sections N&G? Other sections should take more responsibility :lol:

kaptainkevman

have 2 or 3 cans of holstan pils- AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

HHGH

Archived