Tynie Atmosphere - Section G v Section N

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Lets be honest, the atmosphere at the majority of home games last season was pants....kaki y front pants, and it can only get better.

Hoping their will be something of an everyone together mentallity at Tynecastle next season in order to reel in the 15 points deficit and try and help our youngsters survive what is going to be a really tough season

Was looking at some football fans video clips on youtube for some ideas, some of these teams (Fenerbahce Aris Thessaloniki and Besiktas) for example create superb atmospheres with easy to remember catchy tunes and fan interaction displays.

I realise this has been brought up many times before and some people are happier to sit and grumble instead of trying to join in

This is why I'm putting it out to the more vocal and imaginative sections of our support first to see if something along the lines of Section G and Section N could come up with a Hearts version of the below clip from Fenerbahce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VRu9jy8xg&feature=share&list=PLA65E76C40AF18DB1

I've thought about this many times and the answer is simple.

Lots of like minded hearts fans sitting together with at least one organiser. Plenty of bevvy before the game in the same place. You will never get all the families or older lads singing like that so you need a singing section who have their own social club before the games. Or a few of them. I would be the first up for bouncing and singing the entire game but If I tried that in the Gorgie disabled section I would get funny looks... bet there are loads like me dotted around the stadium sitting on their hands sober.

Lots of like minded hearts fans sitting together with at least one organiser. Plenty of bevvy before the game in the same place. You will never get all the families or older lads singing like that so you need a singing section who have their own social club before the games. Or a few of them. I would be the first up for bouncing and singing the entire game but If I tried that in the Gorgie disabled section I would get funny looks... bet there are loads like me dotted around the stadium sitting on their hands sober.

Would be very interested in this also

Getting bored going to sit in silence (if i wanted to go and do that i would go to the library :D)

thats an amazing vid, sections G v N, get it going, imagine the looks on the tramps faces if we ignored them and had our own party, great.

Im up for this..i dont know why the half bakes in front of me is constantly giving the fingers to the visitors..I would rather be singing pro hearts songs or just watch the game..

Connor-The-Jambo

I want to joining section g my dad won't let me. Can I start section z anyone want to join

Connor-The-Jambo

Is far as I can hear I can hear from the song the words are...

Ar ar ar ar ar ar ar champion any change to make more hearty

Jambos_1874

I'd definitely be up for this as well but the big games, exciting players and exciting games breed a good atmosphere. Unfortunately a lot of those ingredients are missing from Scottish football.

Celtic actually do something similar to that Fenerbahce video where one end of the stadium sings (think it's the Scum Brigade section) then they point to the other end of the stadium and they sing back. Sellick Park is about as close to a library-like atmosphere you can get for most SPL games though.

Section N was good back in the day. We were in the upper but the lads in the lower always got things going.

All the sections are the same now, faceless prawn sandwich munchers. ::troll:::'>

GuitarJambo

Lets be honest, the atmosphere at the majority of home games last season was pants....kaki y front pants, and it can only get better.

Hoping their will be something of an everyone together mentallity at Tynecastle next season in order to reel in the 15 points deficit and try and help our youngsters survive what is going to be a really tough season

Was looking at some football fans video clips on youtube for some ideas, some of these teams (Fenerbahce Aris Thessaloniki and Besiktas) for example create superb atmospheres with easy to remember catchy tunes and fan interaction displays.

I realise this has been brought up many times before and some people are happier to sit and grumble instead of trying to join in

This is why I'm putting it out to the more vocal and imaginative sections of our support first to see if something along the lines of Section G and Section N could come up with a Hearts version of the below clip from Fenerbahce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VRu9jy8xg&feature=share&list=PLA65E76C40AF18DB1

Great idea but th fundamental flaw in there was that you showed f*nerbahce, they disgust me, Galatsaray al the way! go go go cimbombom! fenerbahce bok picler!

peter_hmfc

Great idea but th fundyamental flaw in there was that you showed f*nerbahce, they disgust me, Galatsaray al the way! go go go cimbombom! fenerbahce bok picler!

Both wrong, Besiktas FTW.

Her zaman, her yerde, en buyuk kartal.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

HMFC ultras could be good if you get enough fans to take part that is

Me and a few mates are back in section N next season after a few years sabbatical, hope everyone still likes a sing song!

I would be well up for that but everybody already has their seats so it would need to start next season. Get everybody sitting together, getting to know eachother, then away trips can get organised, so simple but nobody has bothered to start it.

Chaka Demus & pliers

You'll piss of The Fist of Gorgie boys with chat like that.

Me and a few mates are back in section N next season after a few years sabbatical, hope everyone still likes a sing song!

We do in lower. :thumbsup:

Remember a season or 2 ago when n sang to G and G sang back? That was good.

We need more of that.

GuitarJambo

Both wrong, Besiktas FTW.

Her zaman, her yerde, en buyuk kartal.

Arkadas!!

Goztepe!!

We do in lower. :thumbsup:

Remember a season or 2 ago when n sang to G and G sang back? That was good.

We need more of that.

Great stuff, that's where we are sitting :thumbsup:

Will be good to get a bit of banter going with the pretenders over in section G!

Great stuff, that's where we are sitting :thumbsup:

Will be good to get a bit of banter going with the pretenders over in section G!

Sitting? What is this you speak of? Nobody sits. :thumbsup:

The atmosphere should be better this season.

Gorgie_Rules

Someone in G or N (or both) with a drum would make a massive difference. I know it'd piss off the prawn sandwich brigade but bugger them I say. Need a good atmosphere at Tynie this year as the football may well be more eye watering than last season

magicjohnston

Great stuff, that's where we are standing :thumbsup:

FTFY! :cool4:

magicjohnston

Sitting? What is this you speak of? Nobody sits. :thumbsup:

The atmosphere should be better this season.

great minds...:D

Spot on. The Aussie fan groups here do a good job but the main factor is if there's say a few hundred in a section who want to sing, a good number meet up before the game, have a few beers and get in the mood. You only need a few who'll commit to getting songs going and lots join in. Ultras atmosphere is hard to get in the uk but noise is step no.1

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

I would be well up for that but everybody already has their seats so it would need to start next season. Get everybody sitting together, getting to know eachother, then away trips can get organised, so simple but nobody has bothered to start it.

then lets get it started up then

I would love to, however:

1) How would we move everybody so that they are sitting together?

2) I'm comitted to taking my old man in his wheelchair to the games otherwise i'd be the gadge with a megaphone in one hand and a flare in the other standing on the railings

3) We're not having an ultras group if i'm not involved :sob:

Someone in G or N (or both) with a drum would make a massive difference. I know it'd piss off the prawn sandwich brigade but bugger them I say. Need a good atmosphere at Tynie this year as the football may well be more eye watering than last season

no.

Gorgie_Rules

As mentioned on threads before on this topic, the best way is to start up a new forum or get another section on JKB where like minded folk can discuss/make arrangements. The majority of good ideas get shot down in flames on here by folk who arent really interested

Sorry should've mentioned too that we can stand in all the grounds here in designated 'active' areas and that's a big help too.

I'd say we already have two singing sections in G and N. I would imagine 80% of the folk in these sections are up for making a noise, it's really just down to everyone making an effort to generate the atmosphere.

Section G was shite last season. For that reason, I am shifting from my padded seat in the upper echelons to get amongst it, get things going and sing/shout/chant to the **** over in Section N :thumbsup:

Ha ha - can't believe the swear filter took that out! It was just for you Spenner :P

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

I would love to, however:

1) How would we move everybody so that they are sitting together?

2) I'm comitted to taking my old man in his wheelchair to the games otherwise i'd be the gadge with a megaphone in one hand and a flare in the other standing on the railings

3) We're not having an ultras group if i'm not involved :sob:

simple ask ppl who wants to join our ultra group...get together and get to know each other...then all buy season tickets in the same section...easy...

magicjohnston

Section G was shite last season. For that reason, I am shifting from my padded seat in the upper echelons to get amongst it, get things going and sing/shout/chant to the **** over in Section N :thumbsup:

Did that last season, and wouldn't change back to G after being in N. You've made a wise choice sir!!

Research complete - we just need a few fireworks, flares and smoke bombs then all jump around like a bunch of loons singing about the famous :D

Less pop music before kick off, more whipping the crowd up into a frenzy. Come on Mr Wilson, you know you can do it. Get down onto the pitch, get each and every person involved in the atmosphere. When Tynie is rocking, it is the best atmosphere in Scotland. Everyone knows that.

The only two songs that should be played pre-match are the Hearts song (new) and the Hearts song (old).

Ha ha - can't believe the swear filter took that out! It was just for you Spenner :P

What was it? I'd like to think it said "great" :cheese:

They also need to stop playing music after every goal, it's annoying and just ruins the atmosphere

Vincent B.A

IMO if something like this was to work properly the ultra section should be the entire gorgie stand. Everyone who wants to sing bring flags etc should go there and the family section should be moved to one of the other stands. I dont think it can work at the moment when half the folk are in section G and the other half in section N.

Section N was pish last season, loads of kids, most folk sitting and songs dying a death half way through!

Archived