Glen

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Did anyone else see the Falkirk boy stood on his calf deliberately? Absolute thug.

Ray Winstone

I saw him catch his as he went over the top of him - didnt see where.

Are there any updates on how long he is out for?

Cliffundo
Did anyone else see the Falkirk boy stood on his calf deliberately? Absolute thug.

It did not look like it was deliberate to me.

Ryan Gosling

He could quite easily have not done it. He left his leg trailing there.

ToadKiller Dog

thats the way i saw it ,far more repulsive a form of cheating from there dutch defender than the chesney incident.

The Miko one looked more deliberate to me, and even then, dont think that was very deliberate either.

Typical match against falkirk really. Wasnt surprised in the slightest to see us having to make two changes in the first half hour or so. They always kick lumps out of us.

Ray Winstone
The Miko one looked more deliberate to me, and even then, dont think that was very deliberate either.

Typical match against falkirk really. Wasnt surprised in the slightest to see us having to make two changes in the first half hour or so. They always kick lumps out of us.

Surely you dont mean John Hughes' young Scottish boys that play a free flowing passing game?

Thuggery from them?

Never.

Mr Quagmire

yes and also the thug standing on Miko's knee ???

and then the Falkirk bench laughing about it ???

I disagree, it looked purposeful on Setanta in replays, and considering the rest of that player's conduct on the day, I'm not surprised the Hearts strikers were going after him with elbows at the end of the match (although someone should have had a go at him earlier).

Colonel Kurtz

The ref told Mole and Pazeluesos they were lucky not to be sent off.

Dougal brought out a yellow for the Falkirk boy thenrealised he would have to send him off,Paz.was booked for alughing at him.

To be perfectly frank I thought the tackling by their players was on the rather aggresive side, especially toward Miko and when Miko was down receiving attention from our medic team, the camera panned to "Yogi" sharing a joke with his assistant and I can quite imagine what that joke was.

Thugs was the word that came into my mind as well last night.

Just as Glen 'arrived' on the first team scene with a couple of goals which was great for the lad, it's not such a bad thing that he gets a few kicks and realises what playing SPL football will entail.

It's how he responds to that challenge which will show us if he is going to be a player. I'm quite sure Robbo got kicked all over the place when he was scoring goals as a youngster but it didn't stop him from becoming a legend.

Archived