Elliot and Mole

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

neither are good enough to play for hearts, so why does dough-heed persist on playing them

shaggy can't be that blind to see how poor they both are, if he is that blind, were ****ed

both were shocking last night, elliots second touch was a tackle, mole never even got a second touch,

time for a massive clear out, with frail first, IMO

winston churchill
neither are good enough to play for hearts, so why does dough-heed persist on playing them

shaggy can't be that blind to see how poor they both are, if he is that blind, were ****ed

both were shocking last night, elliots second touch was a tackle, mole never even got a second touch,

both have the big contracts tucked away.no other manager would touch them for half of what we are giving them,sad but true.

Ray Winstone

Both are in the same mould of Steven Simmons.

Early promise but really should be finding their level a division down.

The scary thing is that we dont have any other strikers!

If we dont sign at least 2 decent strikers in the summer then we are heading for the bottom 6 again next season!

peebles jambo

strikers mostly crap

full backs mostly crap

why don't we build a new team round glen and thompson, with a few old favourites chucked in, ie berra, karapidis, jonsonn, pally and larry, we could just about bin the rest

We_are_the_Hearts
strikers mostly crap

full backs mostly crap

why don't we build a new team round glen and thompson, with a few old favourites chucked in, ie berra, karapidis, jonsonn, pally and larry, we could just about bin the rest

Thompson? He should be binned in the Summer. He has learnt well from Robbie, 3 clearances up the line which ended up on the track, chance for a cross and hit the 1st man and generally just not looking in control. Jonsson was head and shoulders above any Hearts man last night and we will do well to hold on to him.

Cliffundo

Shaggy is staying true to his roots. He was a big laurel and Hardy fan as a kid!

peebles jambo
Shaggy is staying true to his roots. He was a big laurel and Hardy fan as a kid!

so am i, but i wouldn't ****ing play them

Cliffundo
so am i, but i wouldn't ****ing play them

hehe! me neither...makes you wonder though..are they in the shop window..or are they seen as a capable strike force?

I really do not think anyone would spend money on any of those two, I also do not believe anyone could honestly say they would even come good if they play regularly.

what hearts want to do is tell their agents they will not play next season and it would be best if they could find a new club for the new season starting. That way we get them off the wage bill and free up resources for atleast one decent striker to come in!

132goals1958

Scott Booth remarked twice that Mole was playing very very well since coming on. Could not beleive what I was hearing.

lambojambo
Scott Booth remarked twice that Mole was playing very very well since coming on. Could not beleive what I was hearing.

I could - Scot Booth talks PISH!

lambojambo
hehe! me neither...makes you wonder though..are they in the shop window..or are they seen as a capable strike force?

I really do not think anyone would spend money on any of those two, I also do not believe anyone could honestly say they would even come good if they play regularly.

what hearts want to do is tell their agents they will not play next season and it would be best if they could find a new club for the new season starting. That way we get them off the wage bill and free up resources for atleast one decent striker to come in!

They will need to be in the 'Costcutter' shop window! :rolleyes:

mole and clum are dreadful and will not make the grade at this level clum has had about 100 chances and has played one good game. mole just does not have it end off. get rid or loan them out to lower the wages but please do not put them in a hearts jersey again

colinzeal

YEp, both awful!

Mole was even benched at Queens when he was there!

Shocking players who will end up playing in the second division at best!

Jasonauskas
They will need to be in the 'Costcutter' shop window! :rolleyes:

Clum would struggle to get in the window of poundland!

As someone pointed out on the match thread last night.

Mole's level is Raith Rovers and Clum's is Threave Rovers.

Hearts should just let them go, Zaliukas is probably better upfront than both of them.

I agree, both are not good enough,

However, when both of them broke through they showed as much promise and goals as Glen is doing now.

Maybe Glen will not make it either.

This is the direct result of letting Janny, Makela, Pospisil, Bednar & Velicka go + not getting the Chilean fit.

Hearts should just let them go, Zaliukas is probably better upfront than both of them.

That is a galling but in my opinion correct point. We were actually miles better with the likes of Kirk, McKenna, Weir and Wyness !! Scary.

That is a galling but in my opinion correct point. We were actually miles better with the likes of Kirk, McKenna, Weir and Wyness !! Scary.

I was maybe a bit harsh with Zaliukas but the names you listed would certainly get in the team before them. It's frustrating watching Elliot and Mole because none of them even have the ability to pick out a mediocre pass.

Well he can't be any worse a striker than he is a central midfielder.

Fair comment, Clum is useless totally useless.:107years:

let us not forget that clum wasnt good enough to get in a ***** motherwell team a year ago when he was playing better than he is now and mole couldnt get a game when on loan either,even pospisil was better than these two jokers.

let us not forget that clum wasnt good enough to get in a ***** motherwell team a year ago when he was playing better than he is now and mole couldnt get a game when on loan either,even pospisil was better than these two jokers.

Exactly.

Motherwell fans hated Elliot because he was p!sh. Mole couldn't get a game for Livingston or QoS (could be wrong), so why is he getting a game for us?

What is the problem then, Frail?

hearts_crazy

I heard that too, I thought there must have been two Jamie Moles on the pitch because I thought he was utterly abysmal and God knows what position he was supposed to be playing in. As for Elliot considering how dire most of the other players were he still managed to be by far and away the worst player on the pitch, I really am not exagerrating in any way when I say that my 11 year old daughter could have played better than him, I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so totally inept in a football match, a truly pathetic excuse for a player. Every time Shaggy bums him up I want to put my boot through the telly.

maroonlegions
I heard that too, I thought there must have been two Jamie Moles on the pitch because I thought he was utterly abysmal and God knows what position he was supposed to be playing in. As for Elliot considering how dire most of the other players were he still managed to be by far and away the worst player on the pitch, I really am not exagerrating in any way when I say that my 11 year old daughter could have played better than him, I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so totally inept in a football match, a truly pathetic excuse for a player. Every time Shaggy bums him up I want to put my boot through the telly.

my foot was just about through the telly last night , they looked they they could not give a feck and when BERRA raised his arms in in a ,("doh who was marking him then") when Falkirck scored their first goal i knew we were feck from then on.:mad:

steven100

Mole and Clum were shocking, Please get shot of them both this summer. Send them both on loan to Kaunas.

winston churchill

and queen of the south pulled out all the stops ,to try and keep mole:rolleyes:.

Elliot is utter gash and has had plenty of chances.

Mole is just as gash as dancing queen.

Nade if a fat lazy feck.

Pinilla is a mental case.

Glen is only 18.

Makela is oot on loan.

Not looking good for next season so far.

I'm going to put my tin hat on here but other teams fans dont seem to think Elliot is as bad as Hearts fans do. I work beside a die hard Falkirk fan and what he said about Elliot last night was

a/ He couldn't believe the abuse Hearts fans gave him - the worst he has ever heard for a visiting player.

b/ He thought that he put in a great shift

c/ That he would take him at Falkirk tomorrow!

Not the biggest Elliot fan mainly due to his lack of goals but I do think the abuse he cops is way over the top. Treating a player that way is hardly the best way to encourage good performances. I should say that various Hibs, Celtic and Dunfermline fans I have spoken to have a similar opinion.

Do you know where hell is

No disrespect mate but i think your mates eyes may be painted on. Just because he is a falkirk fan doesnt really add any extra weight to his opinion. I know that you are trying to give a non hearts perspective, but your mate must have watched a different game.

Elliot was dire and has the body language of a five year old, after seeing his you-tube video i see he also has the brain of one. His effort was next to nothing and his reading if the game is also questionable. Twice in the first ten mins glen attempted to back heel the ball into the same area hoping that his strike partner would be able to read the game and his movement.

As is always the case with elliot he was nowhere to be seen, considering glen and elliot played together at under 19 level you could be forgiven for thinking he would have a reasonable understanding of his strike partner. Excuse after excuse has been rolled out to excuse elliots dire form yet the lad has done nothing to help himself and for that reason he deserves all he gets in my opinion.

Colonel Kurtz
No disrespect mate but i think your mates eyes may be painted on. Just because he is a falkirk fan doesnt really add any extra weight to his opinion. I know that you are trying to give a non hearts perspective, but your mate must have watched a different game.

Elliot was dire and has the body language of a five year old, after seeing his you-tube video i see he also has the brain of one. His effort was next to nothing and his reading if the game is also questionable. Twice in the first ten mins glen attempted to back heel the ball into the same area hoping that his strike partner would be able to read the game and his movement.

As is always the case with elliot he was nowhere to be seen, considering glen and elliot played together at under 19 level you could be forgiven for thinking he would have a reasonable understanding of his strike partner. Excuse after excuse has been rolled out to excuse elliots dire form yet the lad has done nothing to help himself and for that reason he deserves all he gets in my opinion.

Glen and elliott never played together at youth level that I recall.

Spellczech
I'm going to put my tin hat on here but other teams fans dont seem to think Elliot is as bad as Hearts fans do. I work beside a die hard Falkirk fan and what he said about Elliot last night was

a/ He couldn't believe the abuse Hearts fans gave him - the worst he has ever heard for a visiting player.

b/ He thought that he put in a great shift

c/ That he would take him at Falkirk tomorrow!

Not the biggest Elliot fan mainly due to his lack of goals but I do think the abuse he cops is way over the top. Treating a player that way is hardly the best way to encourage good performances. I should say that various Hibs, Celtic and Dunfermline fans I have spoken to have a similar opinion.

Elliot is symptomatic of the distinct move towards mediocrity that we have seen in the last couple of years. His game has no strengths and few weaknesses (the biggest ones of course being he cannot score goals or create them)

walton1983
both have the big contracts tucked away.no other manager would touch them for half of what we are giving them,sad but true.

Spot on.

Everybody talks of a clear out but the majority of our players are on contracts which no other club would match. Just another problem of overpaying poor players.

I am going to go against the comments of most here in saying I still rate Jamie Mole. I can't dent he was mince against Falkirk, but I have seen him in the last 5 or 6 reserve games and he is head and shoulders above the rest of the players.

I think we would get something out of him if we had somebody decent playing beside him or a half decent midfield that creates something. That for me is the crux ....we are far too defensive/negative and it doesnt matter who we played up front we would still be mince.

Elliott is just too slow, but he has been given loads of chances .... Mole works trielessly, is pretty fast and has scored his fair share of goals in the reserves. I honestly feel if he had had the same chance as Elliott he would be an established player by now. Elliott unfortunately head is so far down its time for him to go, but playing up front is all about partenrships. We must be the worse team to watch football wise ...and we just dont create enough .... It is also very easy for some people on here to see some performances for the 1st team and dont see some of the good performances put in the reserves.

Id rather give Mole a chance that Ivaskeviciuo, or Aubri or the likes. I genuinely do think there is a player in him

Colonel Kurtz

correct.

We create nothing from midfield and our wingers couldnt beat eggs.

Mole sored lots at under 19 when he had Driver and Doherty crossing.

I have watched the reserves on tv recently and they have a better midfield balance than the first team.

Mcgowan gets beyond the strikers when he plays and Screpis can pass forward.

correct.

We create nothing from midfield and our wingers couldnt beat eggs.

Mole sored lots at under 19 when he had Driver and Doherty crossing.

I have watched the reserves on tv recently and they have a better midfield balance than the first team.

Mcgowan gets beyond the strikers when he plays and Screpis can pass forward.

I thought Mole looked very heavy legged the other night.

He looks like he needs sprint training and a lot of games.

But you are right about our midfield, Palazuelos is a passenger there.

Colonel Kurtz
I thought Mole looked very heavy legged the other night.

He looks like he needs sprint training and a lot of games.

But you are right about our midfield, Palazuelos is a passenger there.

Mole took an ankle knock soon as he came on,he went off behind the goals.

He carried it the rest of the game.

Archived