Our main problem we have nearly a whole squad of Calum Elliot's

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

and a caretaker manager that rates most of them.Fecking poor very fecking poor.

Jambof3tornado

Maybe clum is wearing off on them. Thought we looked better after he was subbed(as we usually do). He offers nothing whatsoever to the team,he cant even stand and watch a post the useless dancing fekker!!!:evilno:

Roy Barry

Imagine that - the celebration dance if they scored would be a sight to see.

sneakypete

why does frail keep on playin gongalves also mikey stewart should have been brought on tonight as at least he would have shown some passion . romanov must go ................................... romanov must go ....:evilno:

Guest Dr Venkman

Agreed. It's just poor. We've got nothing. No drive. No urgency. No imagination. No creative ability. No threat up front. No heart. No desire. It's just poor and it's getting worse.

walton1983
why does frail keep on playin gongalves also mikey stewart should have been brought on tonight as at least he would have shown some passion . romanov must go ................................... romanov must go ....:evilno:

Not much quality anywhere in our team tonight. Concalves has no coordination and will never be a left back. Don.t think Thompson has what it takes although I hope I am wrong.The two central midfielders try hard but have no creative skills. Worst of all we have no strikers unless Glen comes good.

sneakypete

also so much for darth vlad showin up to every game till end of season , like ive said before time for action otherwise were going to be putting with this for as long as hes in charge :evilno:

Skivingatwork

We were 11 individuals tonight playing against a poor team, but a team nonetheless.

What do we do at training each day? It certainly isn't how to play football with the guy on the park next to you, the movement and understanding is a joke, absolutely nonexistent!

vlad on the tyne

****in raging with Elliot.

He rattles on to the media about proving doubters wrong blah de blah but his performance tonight was horrific and anyone who defends Elliot now must be a dancenation wannabe/groupie (boak).

Elliot's contribution to tonights game and to many games this season has been zilch. **** off elliot.

****in raging with Elliot.

He rattles on to the media about proving doubters wrong blah de blah but his performance tonight was horrific and anyone who defends Elliot now must be a dancenation wannabe/groupie (boak).

Elliot's contribution to tonights game and to many games this season has been zilch. **** off elliot.

!00% with you on that... He may be **** but at least TRY:mad:. His body language is terrible, and he must be shipped out as soon as possible. Elliot is one of the worst players I have witnessed playing for Hearts. And yes I did see Pat Mcshane and Des O'sullivan:sad:.

I'd rather have Jim Hamilton, and M D Vries up front than Mole and Clump. I know what double would score more goals.

Very pi55ed off.

Couldn't agree more with the comments on Clum. I have never seen such an unlikely looking pro footballer. Shoulders hunched, slow, no effort, terrible positional sense, awful first touch, no awareness of what goes on around him. If Frail rates him then Frail's sanity must come into question.

This is not based on the farce last night but on every single time he pulls on a Hearts jersey. Ship him out. Now.

hearts_crazy

Why is it that every time we lose a game we get threads calling for our entire team to be binned? It was an end of season utterly meaningless game and the players played the game as such. Not saying that is acceptable, just saying that most are capable of better, much better.

Elliot is not capable of better though and really needs to be binned in the Summer, and Frail needs to feck off too, the guy is tactical vortex.

Nelly Terraces
Why is it that every time we lose a game we get threads calling for our entire team to be binned? It was an end of season utterly meaningless game and the players played the game as such. Not saying that is acceptable, just saying that most are capable of better, much better.

Elliot is not capable of better though and really needs to be binned in the Summer, and Frail needs to feck off too, the guy is tactical vortex.

Didn't look like Falkirk were treating it like that though mate. That's the difference.

Very few pass marks last night. Clum the worst followed closely by Wallace who is bad enough at full back but beyond all reason further forward. Have to say that Thomson has not impressed me in any of these three games as a serious alternative to Neilson. I really hope these three and mole are not the best coming from our Academy.

So why do the club ask for fans to go along and charge them for the privilege? If it's that meaningless surely Hearts should be handing out the tickets for free and not making us p*ss our money away in Falkirk?

As Nelly says, Falkirk went for it and won, must make them professionals and our lot a bunch of cash chasing feckers.

hearts_crazy
So why do the club ask for fans to go along and charge them for the privilege? If it's that meaningless surely Hearts should be handing out the tickets for free and not making us p*ss our money away in Falkirk?

As Nelly says, Falkirk went for it and won, must make them professionals and our lot a bunch of cash chasing feckers.

I'm not saying they were right to play as if it was a Sunday morning kickaround after a night on the tiles, but they do, it happens, they have no incentive to do any more, but that is as much Shaggy's fault as the players, he should have sent them out for the second half with a rocket up their overpayed erses like most 'Managers' would. The problem is that we played like that the last time we played Falkirk too, and that time it did matter, if we had won that game we'd be in the top 6 right now chasing the (unlikely though it would have been) Euro slot and not playing meaningless games against the Falkirk's of this World.

Please let our new Manager be a Graeme Souness type, some of these feckers need a boot in the gonads. And of course the added bonus that no way would Elliot ever play for us again, he would be gone in a nanosecond.

Archived