FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac

Just set up DD. My Dad doesn't have an email address, but wants to pledge - can I re-use my email address for him?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

Biffa Bacon

Just set up DD. My Dad doesn't have an email address, but wants to pledge - can I re-use my email address for him?

I would think that would be fine, FoH had printed forms for those without Internet access, the key was bank account and sort code, I read on kickback earlier......

Done - ?20 option. Hopefully we'll get the money rolling in quickly. If you're stalling please just go for it

Iv just pledged. But why dose it start in august? And can someone explain what the covertion thing is? Cheers

I have made a pledge but whats the convertion? Why is the money coming out in aug? I am willing to start now? Can anyone help me out?

I have made a pledge but whats the convertion? Why is the money coming out in aug? I am willing to start now? Can anyone help me out?

Do you have an email from GoCardless? If so, you've pledged OK and the money will be drawn out of your account on 2nd August if the FoH bid is successful.Conversion just refers to the indicative pledge that was made being converted into an actual pledge. If you used the link in the OP you don't have to worry about converting. Edited by iainmac

I am not fully enamoured with FoH, and not convinced they are the best choice, ........................

There are still a lot of unanswered questions that the Governance Document may answer (I trust none of the documents on the pledge page is this), and some points I do not agree with (but some I do). I am sure things could change, if voted on, though.

I posted this on another thread, but will do here so I can bump it to the top.

Why don't you open them and find out? You might be pleasantly surprised.

Do you have an email from GoCardless? If so, you've pledged OK and the money will be drawn out of your account on 2nd August if the FoH bid is successful.Conversion just refers to the indicative pledge that was made being converted

into an actual pledge. If you used the link in the OP you don't have to worry about converting.

Thanks ian.

Yeah i used that web page and got the email through. Just making sure i got everything right. :) should be getting two season tickets this week too. Mon the jambos :)

Edited by Bulwul

Direct debit set up. Lets get this proud club into the hands of the people who truly care about it.

AULD REEKIE

Superb meeting tonight in Inverness great turnout of "Jambos" in the Highlands many thanks to Ian Macleod and Gary Mackay for there superb effort and presentation they set up. No doubters up here all signed up and moving forward. "Long Live The Hearts".

Superb meeting tonight in Inverness great turnout of "Jambos" in the Highlands many thanks to Ian Macleod and Gary Mackay for there superb effort and presentation they set up. No doubters up here all signed up and moving forward. "Long Live The Hearts".

Good stuff the more the merrier.. Welcome aboard the happy bus

boabyarsebiscuit

Just got an email from Hearts on behalf of the FOH asking me to set up a direct debit. However I'd already done this. Is this an email error? Or did my Direct Debit setup fail?

<EDIT> looks like a blanket email

Edited by boabyarsebiscuit

Interesting that they've got access to the Hearts database for this though, would expect to see converted pledge numbers rise a fair but. Not sure what the other interested parties will make of it though

132goals1958

Just got an email from Hearts on behalf of the FOH asking me to set up a direct debit. However I'd already done this. Is this an email error? Or did my Direct Debit setup fail?

<EDIT> looks like a blanket email

Got one as well today although I have confirmation that the dd was set several days ago.

WeeToonJambo

Got one as well today although I have confirmation that the dd was set several days ago.

Bottom line of the email says if you've already completed DD. no need to do so again.

132goals1958

Bottom line of the email says if you've already completed DD. no need to do so again.

Cheers I will read the ps in future

kingantti1874

Interesting that they've got access to the Hearts database for this though, would expect to see converted pledge numbers rise a fair but. Not sure what the other interested parties will make of it though

If they bid enough it shouldn't be a concern.. And I think (hope) most of the groups would like to work with the foundation

norrie1952

Hi guys Got the e mail today. I don't post but I'm an old,Jamdo of many years standing .Ive pledged my money.All my family are season ticket holders in th Wheatfield.I got my Grandson a season ticket before administration.He was 2 months old then.We are the Gorgie Boys

pettigrewsstylist

Hi guys Got the e mail today. I don't post but I'm an old,Jamdo of many years standing .Ive pledged my money.All my family are season ticket holders in th Wheatfield.I got my Grandson a season ticket before administration.He was 2 months old then.We are the Gorgie Boys

well done Norrie,,,,

Should say for anyone fortunate enough to find circumstances improving that they can easily change their DD. ?51 will make me smile a bit more (or at least not cringe) when I see it on my statement. Like a wee reminder of who's city this is... :-)

Just set up the DD to FoH after reading a lot of the threads on here and in the papers etc regarding some of the other "bidders".

FoH really ARE the only show in town but hey, it's OUR show!!!

Mon the JT's!!!

jamtartally

Just set up my dd - come on people lets convert these pledges and take back the castle....mon the Hearts

Selkirk_Jambo

I have just set up mine too

Hopefully the bid being confirmed will result in a few more conversions

Trying to pledge but got this message - Something went wrong and your payment will not be collected. Please try again later. Any idea when issue may be resolved??

Trying to pledge but got this message - Something went wrong and your payment will not be collected. Please try again later. Any idea when issue may be resolved??

I got that too but when I emailed them to check, I was told that it had gone through. Email them at [email protected]

hi I don't post much.Really enjoy the banter.ive been going to Tynie since 1964.I owe the club more than its owe me.Ive renued my season ticket.got one for my three month old grandson and set up my direct debit.If it is good enough for Donald Ford its good enough for me !

Sorry I posted on this link before but I make no apology for repeating myself.Can you not remember the smell of the breweries and the first time you walked into Tynie maroon crush barriers and the white wall round the pitch

Would it not make sense for FoH to arrange a meet & greet/sign up session at Tynecastle for the first home game of the season? There are bound to be some supporters who either don't have access to computers or aren't comfortable going through setting up a DD on their computer themselves. It would be a god PR opportunity for FoH especially in relation to those who don't do Facebook or Twitter as these seem to be the main streams that FoH are using to keep the message out there.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Can anyone shed light on how to 'up' my pledge please?

I'd like some advice on this too. Just cancelled a gym membership so I could increase the DD without my bank manager openly weeping....

I'd like some advice on this too. Just cancelled a gym membership so I could increase the DD without my bank manager openly weeping....

I would imagine you will have to log into your go cardless account that was set up to action the DD https://gocardless.com/users/sign_in

I have logged in and looked at my DD. There only seems to be an option to cancel the current DD not change it. You may have to cancel your existing one and then setup your new one.

I just had my 20 GBP a month payment to FoH cancelled and the payment returned to me ,just wondering what

is going on and has this happened to any one else ?

"Foundation of Hearts ltd just sent you a full refund of ?20.00 GBP for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Foundation of Hearts ltd.

The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account."

I just had my 20 GBP a month payment to FoH cancelled and the payment returned to me ,just wondering what

is going on and has this happened to any one else ?

"Foundation of Hearts ltd just sent you a full refund of ?20.00 GBP for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Foundation of Hearts ltd.

The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account."

I don't speak for the Foundation, but the position as I understand it is that they have given an undertaking not to collect pledged money unless and until they take charge of the club. If your pledge is in the form of a direct debit, they can deliver on their undertaking by not activating the debit. But it's not as simple with PayPal. The money is automatically moved by PayPal, so to deliver on their commitment the Foundation is refunding the payments.

I don't speak for the Foundation, but the position as I understand it is that they have given an undertaking not to collect pledged money unless and until they take charge of the club. If your pledge is in the form of a direct debit, they can deliver on their undertaking by not activating the debit. But it's not as simple with PayPal. The money is automatically moved by PayPal, so to deliver on their commitment the Foundation is refunding the payments.

Bugger

Oh well just have to wait and see what happens I suppose!

For those asking how to up your pledge - there is no facility to "change" the DD but it takes literally seconds to cancel then restart the new amount. Just log on to GoCardless with email / password you used to set up account and do it there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic