Copil told to stay away.

Dr. Bapswent

Great move by hearts...

Why any one would want him back for two weeks to then go home on full paye again is madness.

Well done, this time, from hearts.

Great move by hearts...

Why any one would want him back for two weeks to then go home on full paye again is madness.

Well done, this time, from hearts.

Because is does not do him and more importantly the club any good to have him in the huff and not come back. We have to decide if we want him back or not. If not then fine cut or loses and get rid. If we really do want him back then why not start to mend some bridges ? He is a young kid who has acted stupidly however we as a club should be more professional.

It seems from the outside that we have bent over backwards with Pinilla and paid him fortunes to fly around the world to get over his various ailments. However we can't afford the same luxury to a 17 year old boy on ?375 a week.

Because is does not do him and more importantly the club any good to have him in the huff and not come back. We have to decide if we want him back or not. If not then fine cut or loses and get rid. If we really do want him back then why not start to mend some bridges ? He is a young kid who has acted stupidly however we as a club should be more professional.

It seems from the outside that we have bent over backwards with Pinilla and paid him fortunes to fly around the world to get over his various ailments. However we can't afford the same luxury to a 17 year old boy on ?375 a week.

You keep giving a spoilt child sweeties and all you get is a fat spoilt child.

Only a Game

Reading between the lines it appears we HAVE decided we want him back, but on our terms and with the lesson having been learned in full. We can mend the bridges with him in June if and when he comes back just as easily as we can now. There is no sense or reason for him to be back right now and I dont think we are risking losing anything by telling him to stay away for a further 6 weeks.

He wants to come back and make an effort or he doesnt. Two weeks back here with nothing to do in terms of playing or showing willingness isnt going to make a difference.

We have bent over backwards with Pinilla in my opinion because he is worth millions if he gets his act together, even for just a short time, not neccesarily because we want him at the club anymore. If and when Pinilla ever gets to a stage where he is a sellable asset he will undoubtedly be sold asap IMO.

You keep giving a spoilt child sweeties and all you get is a fat spoilt child.

He has not had any sweets for weeks.

I agree, thats kind of what I meant earlier when I said about letting him go. There may be some chance to sell him on and recoup some of the clubs money back, maybe to a team nearer his home.

I mean as a club we'll happily waste money letting players rot on a bench because they won't sign new contracts but we'll stop the wages and keep an unhappy young kid hanging on because he cost us ?250K and we want it back.

He has not had any sweets for weeks.

And hopefully his head size is decreasing along with his fat belly ;)

Seymour M Hersh
Not sure I like this situation.

Freezing out a young lad is wrong regardless of his attitude.

What kind of message does that send to potential young foreign targets?

Perhaps that you can leave the prima donna attitude in your homeland?

Perhaps that you can leave the prima donna attitude in your homeland?

Unless there is a chance we can make some money out of you. In which case do as you please.

Seymour M Hersh
Unless there is a chance we can make some money out of you. In which case do as you please.

That made me chuckle. However I also think it's telling the home grown boys that these lads cannot do whatever they want.

That made me chuckle. However I also think it's telling the home grown boys that these lads cannot do whatever they want.

I agree we had to make a stand with him and i am pretty sure he and the other youngsters are well aware that sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. I just don't think not paying him over the same is the way to go. He has been dealt with IMO and now is the time to mend the bridges. This is of course assuming we actually want to keep the boy.

Spellczech
Not sure I like this situation.

Freezing out a young lad is wrong regardless of his attitude.

What kind of message does that send to potential young foreign targets?

On the contrary. This lad needs to know who is boss. He made an error and he must live with it. Quite right that Hearts don?t pay him until next season as he gave up on this season in March. Having said this I hope he does return with an attitude readjustment and knuckle down.

Jimmy McNulty

I like 2 things about this:

(1) We ain't being taken for mugs;

(2) His agent sounds like a reasonable man (!!!!).

Archived