What game(s) will Webster miss?

tartofmidlothian

I'm sure it would just be St. Mirren. Only be a one match ban for a 2nd booking so should be the next game.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm sure it would just be St. Mirren. Only be a one match ban for a 2nd booking so should be the next game.

Cheers

Those 2 bookings might have put him over the points threshold though.

If they have he might not play again this season.

Cheers

Saying that, don't the SFA sometimes pick and choose what games a player misses?

Sure I've seen players sent off and playing the next 2 games after only to miss a derby match.

Hungry hippo

At this stage of the season players normally miss 2 games due to the amount of points picked up throughout the season. Hope not though.

Fermit the Krog

If Wilson is still injured he will.

Meaningless games.....Give the young lads a chance. It's not as if we've been watertight with him playing....

Idiot

Reported.

:facepalm:

See above.

Meaningless games.....Give the young lads a chance. It's not as if we've been watertight with him playing....

Reported.

See above.

No they`re not. we can still get 7th and therefore more prize money, something the club badly needs.

Fermit the Krog

No they`re not. we can still get 7th and therefore more prize money, something the club badly needs.

Fair enough.

Give the youngsters a chance.....It's not as if we've been watertight with him playing....

When a player goes through the points barrier the ban comes into effect after 14 days. If he has gone though the barrier his ban will rule him out of the derby as well as automatically being suspended for the St Mirren game.

tartofmidlothian

Reported for a facepalm? That's a bit precious no?!

Because he called him an idiot. Still a bit harsh...

Reported.

See above.

Reported for a facepalm? FFS :lol:

tartofmidlothian

Reported Vincent BA for calling him an idiot.

Fermit the Krog

:facepalm:

No, 'as above' - as in the first post I responded to.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Saying that, don't the SFA sometimes pick and choose what games a player misses?

Sure I've seen players sent off and playing the next 2 games after only to miss a derby match.

Maybe to do with going over a points threshold and getting another ban on top of the automatic one? Could be wrong though.

Do folk really go running to the teacher on a message board :phface:

haha..........Igor the Engine does it seems....

Fermit the Krog

haha..........Igor the Engine does it seems....

Personal abuse is against board rules debut 4.

That's why there is a report button.

I racked up a fair amount of warning points a while back by reacting, now I just hit report instead.

0 warning points shows it's working for me. I'd encourage others to adopt a similar approach.

A good system, IMO.

Andy Webster is a mature professional and should not be putting HMFC in that position.If his 2 yellow were deserved???? Plus we shouldn't be getting beat of the likes of Dundee.The question is did Mr Webster cost us the game?????

I racked up a fair amount of warning points a while back by reacting, now I just hit report instead.

0 warning points shows it's working for me. I'd encourage others to adopt a similar approach.

A good system, IMO.

fair enough........

A good system, IMO.

What a sad individual :lol:

Vincent B.A

Ill take the points and say it again. You're an idiot. Webster is the captain (in zals absence), a good leader on the pitch and has been in my opinion our best player this season.

He'll be missed every time he doesn't play.

A good system, IMO.

This is what we're down to... christ

Guest Bilel Mohsni

only if you believe in him ;)

What if you believe in the one glorified on tea-towels, but not the one that has loads of male virgins in dresses and silly hats worshipping him?

I am up for believing in something more exotic... Like King Kong.

Archived