Tiles/Bricks

tyniearrms

I mentioned a while ago about tiles/bricks to raise funds,as usual got a bit abuse about being a hibs fan.

After getting photo's sent to me via phone/email from my leith freinds,I have to say the wall that they have down leith looks okay,still think Hearts could do something along this line to raise much needed funds

The hibs ones, while being appealing to a hibs fan & undoubtedly some are a tribute to dead people, look shit.

The tiler's eyesight.

:cornette:

They're all over the ****ing place.

GuitarJambo

I know that hearts have previously looked in to doing something like this, plaques or something on walls or buying a brick in the old stand etc but im sure the cost effectiveness of it wasnt that great.

H1b5 have successfully made their shit hole look a bit like a chapel of rememberance though.

:4_1_72::rofl::4_1_72:

The best one is

Always Remembered

I. S.

Now I just wonder ?

:D

Someone deserves a medal..! :bravo:

Guest Dipped Flake

One of my mates posted on facebook a brick he had done for his dad. The hibs fans seem happy about it and it must have raised some funds for the club so don't see any problem with it myself.

Saw something similar down at blackpool fc,it was on the ground with a ringed mini fence round it with a statue of a former player on a brick plinth which also had names etched into them.

Looked decent.

The best one is

Always Remembered

I. S.

Now I just wonder ?

This might be a case of Friday Syndrome, but :what:?

Vincent B.A

I thought it was a good idea. I'd probably buy one at Tyncastle. I dont see why we would overlook the chance to bring in some money just because that lot did it.

Francis Albert

Too many other clubs do it. Couldn't we think of something new?

And it does end up looking like a wall in a crematorium.

Too many other clubs do it. Couldn't we think of something new?

And it does end up looking like a wall in a crematorium.

:spoton:

Archived