West Ham v Man United

Shapes

Currently 1-0 West Ham. Ricardo Vaz te the scorer :wow:

Surely United aren't going to implode now?! :o

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Vaz Te (Hibs reject) puts West Ham 1 up v Man Utd.

...a bit disco

---and Man City currently 0-0 with Wigan.

...a bit disco

Oh, and Fulham Chelsea 0-0.

Ho hum.

...a bit disco

Hmmm.

Utd equalise.

Valencia.

Gregory House M.D.

Usual drab performance from Utd.

That's why we're champions :smuggy:

They've really not impressed me the last few times I've seem them on the tellybox tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if they stumble to this title.

Gregory House M.D.

45 minutes gone and City still haven't hit a shot on target against relegation strugglers Wigan.

Snigger.

It's been a strange Man U team this year,

They haven't been at their strongest, and not a patch on the 2-3 in-a-row sides of the last 20 years, but they 9 times out of 10 get the results. There have been few games I have seen where they have blown teams away, but 1-0 or 2-1 is worth as many points as a 5-0 win.

I wouldn't have said that Man U have been 12 points better than City, but the league doesn't lie. Both teams have lost 4 games before tonight, but the difference is in the amount of draws City have had - 8 compared to United's 2. United have the ability, belief, etc to get that extra goal in a game, and in RVP, they have a player who has turned many potential draws into wins.

Gregory House M.D.

It's been a strange Man U team this year,

They haven't been at their strongest, and not a patch on the 2-3 in-a-row sides of the last 20 years, but they 9 times out of 10 get the results. There have been few games I have seen where they have blown teams away, but 1-0 or 2-1 is worth as many points as a 5-0 win.

I wouldn't have said that Man U have been 12 points better than City, but the league doesn't lie. Both teams have lost 4 games before tonight, but the difference is in the amount of draws City have had - 8 compared to United's 2. United have the ability, belief, etc to get that extra goal in a game, and in RVP, they have a player who has turned many potential draws into wins.

That's because we're 15 points better than them and will be 18 come 10pm :smuggy:

shaun.lawson

Hope Bunter's enjoying this. United's last title under Fergie IMO. :ninja:

That's because we're 15 points better than them and will be 18 come 10pm :smuggy:

Not convinced. Man u struggled and only just managed a home win against the irons

I forgot Man U had/won a game at the weekend - my bad :lol:

City's problem has been consistency and a lack of depth. United have good/adequate players to come in when the big guns are injured. If City lose Kompany and/or Yaya, then they struggle badly.

Not convinced. Man u struggled and only just managed a home win against the irons

It kinda backs up my point though - a scraped win gets the same points as a convincing win, and Man U have had a few scrapes this season.

Andy Carroll really is an arsehole :vrface:

He actually looks like he's taken a line of coke before he's came out :mellow:

Gregory House M.D.

It kinda backs up my point though - a scraped win gets the same points as a convincing win, and Man U have had a few scrapes this season.

Have City won a game they didn't scrape through? They've been fluking points all season but no-one seems to mention it.

Have City won a game they didn't scrape through? They've been fluking points all season but no-one seems to mention it.

They've scraped a fair few as well, no question. The extra games that United scrape are the games that City draw.

Very true, but you can hardly be expecting to leave with 3 points easily.

Oooh, 2-1

Very true, but you can hardly be expecting to leave with 3 points easily.

Oooh, 2-1

Of course not. Upton Park is never an easy place to get all 3 points from. West Ham are a stuffy side with a few goals in them as well - Big Sam wouldn't have it any other way.

Jambo Johanson

West Ham have played class tonight they deserve all the points if they get it that is.

That Dembel has had a great game and got him self a goal very impressed with him and the goalkeeper has made some fantastic saves.

West Ham have played class tonight they deserve all the points if they get it that is.

That Dembel has had a great game and got him self a goal very impressed with him and the goalkeeper has made some fantastic saves.

I almost had a nose bleed as we temporarily snuck into the top half of the league

Sounds like Rooney had a 'mare tonight.

As a Man U fan Bunter, would you be gutted if he left?

1-0 City - Tevez

3-0 Chelsea as well - Terry scores again.

Terry stole Torres' goal, apparently - better a goal than his missus.

Now I'm not Sams biggest fan but that's a smiley right there :lol:

Just home - pic please once the game finishes!

Gregory House M.D.

City fluking points again. Luckiest team in the league. Shagged off the park all night.

Michael Owen doing some analysing/commentary work on 5Live - not the most interesting of pundits to say the least.

Archived