Mad Vlad's greatest official HMFC website hits....

Martin_T

The season ticket announcement on the official website led me to recall some of the other bizarre things that have been announced on the official website during Romanov's time in charge of HMFC...

Remember during the Beslija signing saga, it was announced on the official site that 'Mirsad Beslija will not be signing for Hearts, the position has now been filled by Nerijus Barasa'. Truly bizarre because of course Beslija did eventually sign for Hearts, but he and Barasa played in completely positions in the team!:eek:

Who could ever forget the publicity shots for the HMFC race day in 2007 featuring Klimek and the horse/donkey?!:oopsoops:

davemclaren

Not official IIRC but the most bizarre thing for me was Vlad bullying Bednar in the boxing incident. Bednar could have flattened him if he wanted but hitting your annoying boss is not always a good idea...

Just like the official site now claiming a "sensational" or "amazing " day of ST sales....

Is that supposed to get us worried and we`ll all rush down to renew?

The weirdest has to be that announcement on 1st January this year that we're getting a manager. Oh, how we're chortling now. Good old Vlad. That got it right up the GFA all right.

:sad:

Barasa, for some strange reason, did play a few games at right midfield. Just as many as Beslija managed I'd say.

maroonlegions

World cup stars, CL,league winners, kings of Europe and of course A HIGH RANKING BRITISH MANAGER.:rolleyes:, Feck if he was in court on trial the PF would have a field day with him and he would be fecked.:rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
The purchase of the club to stop the diggers going in:eek:

This thread didn't strike me as that kind of anti-Vlad thread. More a bit of a laugh.

Anyway, accusing the ref in the Athens game of accepting a bribe, claiming we would have won 4-1 at Parkhead if Burley played Cesny and Miko, the press are monkeys, "intrigues" and assuring the players and the fans he would be present at every home game until the end of the season (about five games ago) are all personal favourites of mine.

rudi must stay
The picture of the monkey in the safari park.

yup that's an easy winner. The day we realised just how 'mad' vlad actually was.

The Merse

Monkeys go home!

The following statement was issued tonight by Vladimir Romanov:

Dear Monkeys,

Today I will not be showing your portrait to you. It is pointless. You are one step away from becoming human beings.

Go and carefully have a look at yourself in the mirror. Don't you see a human in it?

Stop fighting for the values which the ex-captain of Hearts was fighting for.

Education and truthful information - that should be your input to humankind.

Your leader Mowgli is not taking bananas any more, now he is taking money for lies and untruthful interpretation. However he is greedy and makes you collect rotten information from cesspits and poisons readers with it.

This is unworthy even of a monkey.

Today I will express my opinion in English about refereeing in order that your Mowgli will not make you tell lies.

To discuss whether referees take money or not is the same as discussing a woman who gives herself with no love.

Isn't it better to concentrate on the standard of their work instead of looking for reasons for their poor performance?

A woman cheats herself and nature if she gives herself without love. If a referee officiates a game based on his personal love, he commits a cynical crime, especially when the public has trusted him.

I respect those referees who take money from two stupid teams and then honestly officiates a game. They do not harm football in any way. Though it is bad, still everybody is equal for them. Perhaps that is the reason why football in Italy will never die despite all the scandals that continuously shake it.

I think that is much better than being the champions for 40 years while building up the same system for further 40 years.

Now it has become obvious to me why you, the Monkeys, were trying to ruin Hearts not only in the Championship, but in European competitions as well. I think it was not without your help that the 'frozen' referee from Russia was selected to officiate our match and that in the games against the Greek side we got three red cards.

It is not without your help that traitors were presented as heroes thus showing the road to children for betrayal.

You will always call teachers silly because unlike you they lead children along the correct path.

Protecting your values in that way just spoils not only football, but also a Scotsman's proud name.

I beg you Mowgli, take the monkeys back to the Safari Park.

:oopsoops:

And to think some posters thought this was "clever" and "genius" from Vlad.

Francis Albert
Just like the official site now claiming a "sensational" or "amazing " day of ST sales....

Is that supposed to get us worried and we`ll all rush down to renew?

That is exactly what it is intended to do. We'll see how successful it is.

I think you'd struggle to find an official club site anywhere saying "things are going slowly so if you hang on we'll probably have to discount the price further". Or a jeweller repeating the error of saying "most of what we sell is utter crap".

The seaon ticket announcement really doesn't belong in the "mad Vlad's greatest" listings.

Denny Crane

Anyone remember his Xmas message in the matchday programme in Dec 2005?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What about the picture of him sitting on a beach with his trousers rolled up.

What was that for again?

Who could ever forget the publicity shots for the HMFC race day in 2007 featuring Klimek and the horse/donkey?!:oopsoops:

Aw man, that was friggin helarious. First time I've even seen a donkey mount a horse. Does anyone have they terrible photos????, I'de love to relive the disgrace

scots civil war

its not just the playing front weve got to worry about,

its this complete ****** of a personality as well

it manifests right throughout the fabric that is hearts f.c

the saviour of our club,so out of touch with our spirit

i real wish bednar had went,"**** it,im gonna have this total **** !!!"

Archived