Does Alex Ferguson read JKB?

IMA MAROON

IMA MAROON

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7380727.stm

Ferguson was asked about Manchester City's reported decision to part with manager Sven-Goran Eriksson, he said: "Nothing (in football) amazes me but I'm surprised at that. But you've got all different types of owners who come into football nowadays and you get some owners who want to be hands on.

"I know of a chairman that faxes his team to his manager every Saturday morning. Can you believe that? He has to pick it." Ferguson would not elaborate on which club he was talking about.

Therapist
"I know of a chairman that faxes his team to his manager every Saturday morning. Can you believe that? He has to pick it." Ferguson would not elaborate on which club he was talking about.

It may be the same Chairman who faxed/meddled his club to a Cup win and entry to the Champions League. ;)

Do The Dance
It may be the same Chairman who faxed/meddled his club to a Cup win and entry to the Champions League. ;)

:confused:

Abramovic?

alwaysthereinspirit

Whoo hoo. Even Sir Alex has heard of the Heart of Midlothian.

The bottom six and ?4o million debt and Rodney treating the fans with contempt. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

WHAT DOES SIR ALEX KNOW???

Eh Vlad Gimps? :rolleyes:

Sir Alex (you remember) was at the Gretna final - checking out Gordon and anything else interesting. Being a shrewd ******* - he probably still has Gordon on his list, keeping en eye on him and asking Keane about his progress. He wouldn't give a monkey's about paying 20 million if he was sure Gordon was the right guy. Better that, than taking the risk.

His network will include regular updates with his ancient Aberdeen mob, Miller, McCleish, Strachan - they would have told him plenty about our resident (absentee) nutter of an owner.

Therapist
The bottom six and ?4o million debt and Rodney treating the fans with contempt. ;)

You can't have it both ways. Or do you think he only took a hands on role once we were in the Champs League? Which incidentally he can't have done given that he dismissed Burley. :)

Nucky Thompson
Only a Jambo would know it was ?36.2m:confused:

Mike Hunt

Ha , any Chelsea supporters think Scholes will start for Man U in the final in Moscow after what Sir Alex has said btw ?

"Does Alex Ferguson read JKB?"

Does a so called Hearts fan read read vermin.net?

Or are you going to tell everybody that you stumbled across this article yourself?

chester copperpot

Vlad dont interfere no more, he influences. ;)

Big difference. :confused:

jamboinglasgow

er guys...you do realise he was talking about the premiership. This is certainly how all the media is reporting it. Think vlad style of management is happening at a few clubs.

chester copperpot
er guys...you do realise he was talking about the premiership. This is certainly how all the media is reporting it. Think vlad style of management is happening at a few clubs.

Yeah but lets jump on the bandwagon and slate Vlad, again. ;)

Well thank god for that... :cheese:

Fozzyonthefence
You can't have it both ways. Or do you think he only took a hands on role once we were in the Champs League? Which incidentally he can't have done given that he dismissed Burley. :)

We won the cup & finished runners up so he must have been right?

So he sacked Burley therfore he wasn't hands on? How do you work that one out?

We would still have finished runners up & won the cup (much more easily) if I was picking the team.

Just dream / **** on about your Chelsea / Rangers double & stop pretending you're a Jambo.

I once heard Souness saying on 5 Live that it would be very difficult for him to go back into management because he knew of 6 Premiership owners who directly inputed to team selection.

Doesn't make right naturally.

IMA MAROON
"Does Alex Ferguson read JKB?"

Does a so called Hearts fan read read vermin.net?

Or are you going to tell everybody that you stumbled across this article yourself?

:confused:

Not been on vermin.net for a long time.

Yes, I 'stumbled' across it myself whilst reading up on what Ferguson was saying about their chances of winning the title. I wanted to read about that because I have a wee soft spot for the Chelsea and by the way, Curbishley is bang out of order.

So what is the big deal?

speedbump
Whoo hoo. Even Sir Alex has heard of the Heart of Midlothian.

Aye, cause HMFC were below him when he was manager at East Stirling, St Midden, and the Codheads????????

Guest JamboRobbo

You say it as though that makes it better or acceptable somehow?

Therapist
So he sacked Burley therfore he wasn't hands on? How do you work that one out?

Whoosh :rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60

BURLEY who move on.

BRING BACK PIEMAN JOKE

Are you giving vlad credit for that ?

I think it was a knock affect from the burley era and a great bunch of players that carried accross the line

Pressleys, hartleys, websters, brelliers

Vlad actually tried his best to sell it up the swanny

Picking rank teams for visits to easter road etc

rudi must stay
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7380727.stm

Ferguson was asked about Manchester City's reported decision to part with manager Sven-Goran Eriksson, he said: "Nothing (in football) amazes me but I'm surprised at that. But you've got all different types of owners who come into football nowadays and you get some owners who want to be hands on.

he's talking about Avram Grant. typical Fergson tactics before a big game, like Chelsea have against Newcastle.

Archived