End of season night out

tedp6873

Doctor FinnBarr
i am officially gutted, i left the westfield at the back of eight with cliff thorburn and begg and pam to apparently go to the train station via the merchi hearts for one. got last train home but many incidents in between apart from looking after dumb and dumber. had some sort of scuffle for some unkown reason outside merch with two neds who are very lucky boys i must say. managed to just make last train and went to inverkeithing for a couple of pints before taxi home. still sober and gutted i could not sing in westfield as merchi karaoke was guff but still had a good laugh. off to bed now night night

Should,a cuffed the neds just for the hell of it!

:evilno:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
i am officially gutted, i left the westfield at the back of eight with cliff thorburn and begg and pam to apparently go to the train station via the merchi hearts for one. got last train home but many incidents in between apart from looking after dumb and dumber. had some sort of scuffle for some unkown reason outside merch with two neds who are very lucky boys i must say. managed to just make last train and went to inverkeithing for a couple of pints before taxi home. still sober and gutted i could not sing in westfield as merchi karaoke was guff but still had a good laugh. off to bed now night night

I'm just home mate, apparently I was up singing and killed Dignity by Deacon Blue! :confused:

What was Eddie like ha ha!!! He was like a younger version of Cliff Thorburn with his snooker waistcoat on!! :D

Have to agree with Tazio, it was a bit dead but the folk that were there had a good laugh, and it was nice to see Buffalo Bill let what little hair he has left down!!!! ;)

For the record, we missed the last bloody train by 2 minutes and was not happy!! We ended up cadging a lift from a Citylink bus into the town centre and just catching the midnight bus to Rosyth!

Cheers for a good night folks, even though I'm a damn site more sober than last time :)

Oh, and meant to say, nice to meet Commander Harris, your not the 67 year old I imagined you to be ha ha, it was also nice to meet Speedbump too, although a speedbump that size must be avoided at all costs in yer car!!!

Had a good night. I didnt miss my last bus. Knew you should have left the pub earlier John. Least you got home though.... Didnt realise I had known Eddie Fenwick about 25 years , from when we were young and happy Hearts supporters.. :)

Commander Harris

morning all, twas an enjoyable night.

Good to meet you guys and put faces to the names. sorry I didn't live up to your expectations John :P

JamboFamily

some things never change!!:P

The Old Tolbooth
morning all, twas an enjoyable night.

Good to meet you guys and put faces to the names. sorry I didn't live up to your expectations John :P

Ha ha! :D

Sorry mate, I really did think you were middle aged for some reason, and it turns out your 11 years younger than me!! :confused:

Forgot to mention it was also nice to meet Andy in Oz (cant remember your new username mate, sorry) :oopsoops:

11 years younger than you, didnt think he looked 50 ;)

The Old Tolbooth
11 years younger than you, didnt think he looked 50 ;)

Ha ha! Touche!!

I'll take that as revenge for the carer comment yesterday ;)

Yip. I dont need a carer, i got myself home without missing any public transport :)

off to see Mr Flogel now :wub:

Walter Payton
Ha ha! :D

Sorry mate, I really did think you were middle aged for some reason, and it turns out your 11 years younger than me!! :confused:

Forgot to mention it was also nice to meet Andy in Oz (cant remember your new username mate, sorry) :oopsoops:

Cheers John, good to meet yourself and all the others that were there as well!

davemclaren

I did actually think about going but it would have made the night too interesting. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
I did actually think about going but it would have made the night too interesting. ;)

You mean you weren't allowed out! ;)

good night was had by all ( i think) got home at 4 am back up at 7 started drinking agian at 1230 bed time soon nice to meet a few faces to put names to and a few old friends.Just want to say thanks to everyone that made an appearance.

Hope the gay Hibee never showed.

Unfortunately he couldnt make it, but he hopes to make the next one;)

neilsons spy
good night was had by all ( i think) got home at 4 am back up at 7 started drinking agian at 1230 bed time soon nice to meet a few faces to put names to and a few old friends.Just want to say thanks to everyone that made an appearance.

I thought we were in before that!! So thats why my head is still thumping even now! Yet another good night have got some pics but most are very blurry!

chester copperpot
I thought we were in before that!! So thats why my head is still thumping even now! Yet another good night have got some pics but most are very blurry!

You txt me last night telling me that you loved me. :)

You must've been steaming.

neilsons spy

My phone must of been hijacked then! haha

jambopompey

your lucky i got a text message from andy around 5am

Ivan Drago
your lucky i got a text message from andy around 5am

did it say 'Anyone up' by any chance? :confused:

Dr. Bapswent

No pictures yet....

Oh wait, I just found one of John on his way up to do his karaoke.

Sontaran.jpg

Sorry John, only teasing.:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

He he!!

You'll keep ;)

Your only jealous cos I had the bottle to get up and you didn't :kiss2:

Dr. Bapswent
He he!!

You'll keep ;)

Your only jealous cos I had the bottle to get up and you didn't :kiss2:

Mind you,

Tom spent most of the night on the puggy...

img_fungus_squ.jpg

I thought you were good at singing John. Or was that the morgans kicking in by then...:rolleyes:

Was very unhappy at my so called mate, singing my party piece:mad::mad:

The Old Tolbooth
I thought you were good at singing John. Or was that the morgans kicking in by then...:rolleyes:

It must have been the Morgans hunny lol!!!

Sorry Speedbump, next time let me know and I'll stand aside and let you steal the show, I'm getting fed up of all the burds swooning over me anyway :whistling:

It must have been the Morgans hunny lol!!!

Sorry Speedbump, next time let me know and I'll stand aside and let you steal the show, I'm getting fed up of all the burds swooning over me anyway :whistling:

Not you dad:p:p

The Old Tolbooth
More like grandad!

I wouldn't let her away with that Speedbump, she thinks your my grandad!! :eek:

Sounds like I missed a good night...

Will get all the goss from Speedy ;)

No you won't:p

jambopompey
did it say 'Anyone up' by any chance? :confused:

take it you got it as well, i think i was quite abusive in my reply

Archived