tedp6873

speedbump
you going to the shandon????? for the other party :P:p:p

No the Marmion:eek::eek:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No the Marmion:eek::eek:

ahhhhh that be the shotgun quote then lol. Careful you might get another infraction ;););)

speedbump
ahhhhh that be the shotgun quote then lol. Careful you might get another infraction ;););)

I doubt it, I know/knew all the parties involved:oopsoops:;)

I doubt it, I know/knew all the parties involved:oopsoops:;)

say no more then lol;);)

kirstyhearts

Not going on Saturday so won't see you all, have a blinding night though.

I am taking Cameron to his first game on Sunday so I might see a few of you then. xx

speedbump

I might be there now. I've not got any details on the other night out and to be honest I am not getting fecked about just for the sake of a few beers in a pub that was my local about 14 years ago.

Unfortunately I ain't gonna make it to the night out on Satuday after the game. Forgot I had a prior engagement...!! :oopsoops:

Have a fabby night though! :)

Jambo_LuLu
you going to the shandon????? for the other party :P:p:p

Nah - he isnae cool enough for the other party.....;)

speedbump
Nah - he isnae cool enough for the other party.....;)

I'm too **** ing cool:cool::cool:

Dr. Bapswent
Unfortunately I ain't gonna make it to the night out on Satuday after the game. Forgot I had a prior engagement...!! :oopsoops:

Have a fabby night though! :)

Fabby? :confused:

Looks like my lemon curd aint coming out... which has its benifits...

I'll be along once I've had my 20 mins post match sectarian sing along in Robbo's :P

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be along once I've had my 20 mins post match sectarian sing along in Robbo's :P

God darn it!! How do you guys get away with leaving the steamin turd in the hoose?? :confused:

Only kidding :whistling:

Dr. Bapswent
God darn it!! How do you guys get away with leaving the steamin turd in the hoose?? :confused:

Only kidding :whistling:

John, i feel your pain.

Dr. Bapswent
Fabulous ya div!!

I know what it means!:P

I just wasnt aware anyone had used that phrase since 1986.

Not going on Saturday so won't see you all, have a blinding night though.

I am taking Cameron to his first game on Sunday so I might see a few of you then. xx

Hi Hunny,

thats a bummer you aint coming out, would have been good to see you, depending how severe the hangover is on sunday i might be at the game, u going via westies?

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Haha.

Ill see my money Saturday Eddie, Im working out that way Saturday until 5 so it does sound a plan. :cool:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Commander Harris

a bit of pre-karaoke karaoke. :)

a bit of pre-karaoke karaoke. :)

haha could call it that.... Nah always meet my old boy for a pint after in Robbo's cant let him down.

Wont be long tho... are you going Kenny? (before people ask I'm not speaking to my self)

Commander Harris
haha could call it that.... Nah always meet my old boy for a pint after in Robbo's cant let him down.

Wont be long tho... are you going Kenny? (before people ask I'm not speaking to my self)

I hope to, not get any other plans so should make it along. :)

I hope to, not get any other plans so should make it along. :)

Cool, see you then.

kirstyhearts
Hi Hunny,

thats a bummer you aint coming out, would have been good to see you, depending how severe the hangover is on sunday i might be at the game, u going via westies?

I might have to take Cam on his first Westfield experience. Wouldn't feel right not to.:)

I might have to take Cam on his first Westfield experience. Wouldn't feel right not to.:)

Brilliant, i'll send u a pm hun. x

just been updated from the pub and there is no hobo's allowed sorry rocky:p:p:p:evilno::evilno::evilno: but only if you buy the whole pub a round

Benny Factor
just been updated from the pub and there is no hobo's allowed sorry rocky:p:p:p:evilno::evilno::evilno: but only if you buy the whole pub a round

Will a giro stretch that far???? :P

Will a giro stretch that far???? :P

well he did say he was WORKING down that way!!!!!!!!!!! didnt think they work just CLAIMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

I would even have a pint if this was the case.

The Old Tolbooth
well he did say he was WORKING down that way!!!!!!!!!!! didnt think they work just CLAIMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be true, I once knew a hibby that worked!

Sorry Rocky lol!!! ;)

The Old Tolbooth
I thought the Westfield was a gay boozer?;)

Only if you decide to join us mate ;)

Room for one more round the back?:eek:;)

come along mate even if its just for the one round the back;);););) the pub crawl is on for later on we will end up back at your usual haunt ( eventually);););)

What pub crawl ? I was 'planning' to go home around 7pm . Will I have to stay out a bit later :eek:

The Old Tolbooth
What pub crawl ? I was 'planning' to go home around 7pm . Will I have to stay out a bit later :eek:

What time is your carer coming for you?

Only kidding hunny lol! :D

RockyBalboa

:biggrin: Im a stiengy bassa. Nae danger that's happening :)

RockyBalboa
It could be true, I once knew a hibby that worked!

Sorry Rocky lol!!! ;)

Haha, he must be the clean guy in the west stand! We see him sometimes :biggrin:

Benny Factor

To those that are going to the Westfield before and after the game, see y'all there.

Pub here i come..........:)

jambopompey
To those that are going to the Westfield before and after the game, see y'all there.

Pub here i come..........:)

what about those of us that are there during the game

Guest S.U.S.S.
come along mate even if its just for the one round the back;);););) the pub crawl is on for later on we will end up back at your usual haunt ( eventually);););)

May just do that bud, hope you all have a good night regardless!:)

The Old Tolbooth
Haha, he must be the clean guy in the west stand! We see him sometimes :biggrin:

Heh heh heh, and here was me thinking I was drunk and just imagined him too! ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Oh, and by the way, someone bring a camera, it could get messy and there may be some incriminating evidence to post tomorrow at some point :)

what about those of us that are there during the game

alki.. glory hunter :)

Oh, and by the way, someone bring a camera, it could get messy and there may be some incriminating evidence to post tomorrow at some point :)

Camera is charging as we speak. Evidence shall be collected for as long as I can stay sober enough to actually work the damn thing. ;)

See you lot at the pub later...

Doctor FinnBarr

They,re not back yet then? Must be going on a bit, think I,ll join them albeit in a different pub.(Different county come to that).

:mj_zivili:

i am officially gutted, i left the westfield at the back of eight with cliff thorburn and begg and pam to apparently go to the train station via the merchi hearts for one. got last train home but many incidents in between apart from looking after dumb and dumber. had some sort of scuffle for some unkown reason outside merch with two neds who are very lucky boys i must say. managed to just make last train and went to inverkeithing for a couple of pints before taxi home. still sober and gutted i could not sing in westfield as merchi karaoke was guff but still had a good laugh. off to bed now night night

Archived