Well done Rangers or not?

Dr. Bapswent

Well done Rangers or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Well done Rangers or not?

jambojim52
Okay.

Sorry M but I am at a loss here. I have never mentioned those words so how you managed to make them a quote is beyond me? What part of any post have I been rambling in?

Sorry M but I am at a loss here. I have never mentioned those words so how you managed to make them a quote is beyond me? What part of any post have I been rambling in?

:laugh:

Quit while you're, um, behind, eh?

jambojim52

You claim " "i hate them equally mob" so scared of being accused of being a tim or hun lover for having an opinion is sickening.Stated my Opinion clearly enough I think.

However,you clearly have a much greater intelect than I, So I will bow to your opinion.

Guest S.U.S.S.
WTF? Scared of being accused? Get fecking mad at being accused maybe. The OF ( both of them) are ****. Think I have stated MY oppion quite clearly over these threads and at no time could I be accused of pandering. The OF aare a pox on Scottish football and can GTF anytime they like ( the sooner the better)

Clear enough?

I hate them both equally is all we hear on these thread, boring. I hate Celtic more than Rangers. Yes, they are both vile institutions but its so boring to read the post where people cannot say anything negative about one without supporting that statement by clarifying they hate the other an equal amount for fear of other posters claiming your this or that.

Personally i dont give a **** what others think of me, i state my opinions and others should state theirs.

And yes, its clear, clear you fall into the "I hate them equally camp"

Guest S.U.S.S.
You claim " "i hate them equally mob" so scared of being accused of being a tim or hun lover for having an opinion is sickening.Stated my Opinion clearly enough I think.

However,you clearly have a much greater intelect than I, So I will bow to your opinion.

Ok then.

You honestly make absolutely no sense.

Auld Reekin'
Totally agree, the "i hate them equally mob" so scared of being accused of being a tim or hun lover for having an opinion is sickening.

Be men, have an opinion. Stop pandering to the intollerant masses on KB.

What, as opposed to whichever sub-human species r*ng*rs fans belong to?

I have an opinion. Feck r*ng*rs, feck c*lt*c, feck the GFA, 'mon the Zenit!

Guest S.U.S.S.
What, as opposed to whichever sub-human species r*ng*rs fans belong to?

I have an opinion. Feck r*ng*rs, feck c*lt*c, feck the GFA, 'mon the Zenit!

AR, ur an angry man, but i like ur style!

jambojim52
I hate them both equally is all we hear on these thread, boring. I hate Celtic more than Rangers. Yes, they are both vile institutions but its so boring to read the post where people cannot say anything negative about one without supporting that statement

I agree it is boring, but when I expressed my opinion of rangers I was accused of being a tim. Something that gets me angry, can you blame me?

The "I hate them equally" was not meant in the contect you took it.Simply pointing out I hate both of the OF and was deffinatley not a tim

Guest S.U.S.S.
I hate them both equally is all we hear on these thread' date=' boring. I hate Celtic more than Rangers. Yes, they are both vile institutions but its so boring to read the post where people cannot say anything negative about one without supporting that statement

I agree it is boring, but when I expressed my opinion of rangers I was accused of being a tim. Something that gets me angry, can you blame me?

The "I hate them equally" was not meant in the contect you took it.Simply pointing out I hate both of the OF and was deffinatley not a tim[/quote']

Sorry bud, saw where you were going so fed some rope. Your right tho. An opinion is just that, its not a show of allegiance for one or other side of the old firm.

jambojim52
Well we are all entitled to an oppion?:confused:

So stop jumping down peoples throats and telling them to "cream","wet themselves" or "go and masturbate" because they wish to applaud an incredible achievement by a SCOTTISH team (like it or not they are).

Oh and Grow up.

Yes we are all entitled to an opinion, but why people come on to this board ( not you in particular) spouting pesh about Rangers, I, IMHO have a right to react. This is not Follow follow and the over reaction of rangers winning a dire game of football is sickening.

Think it's an unbelievable achievemnet given the mediocrity of much of their squad, in fact from a football point of view (NOTE - I would never want to be like them as a club) they are everything HMFC are not just now.

They have a top class management setup, they have a united squad, a team spirit and all round gameplan (however dull). They have shown from a standing start (below us just 2 years ago) what can be achieved by backing a manager who knows what he is doing. I hope you are watching Romanov you chooooooob.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Whilst I was reasonably happy for them getting to the final, raising profile of spl and co-efficeint etc, I was not exactly jumping around hugging people unlike some hibs fans I was standing next to in the pub (who later started to sing oh the jambos are gay - they need to think of an original song).

I don't mind them getting to the final but could not live with them winning it - we would never hear the end of it from all attached to rangers including media and the vast amount of rangers supporters in Edinburgh who are effectively glory hunters.

I hope ricksen scores teh winner (if he is playing).

Fozzyonthefence
I don't see what there is to get upset about.

Chelsea and Rangers being champions of Europe will be a great achievement.

As it will be for Man Utd & Zenit when they win.

Who mentioned Chelsea anyway? Thought the thread was about Rangers?

lambojambo
The run of champions right enough.

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos 1-1

(HT 1-0)

(agg 1-1) Rangers

Rangers 2-0

(HT 1-0) Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen 1-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 1-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Sporting

Sporting 0-2

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Fiorentina

Fiorentina 0-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-0) Rangers

:D

A deluge of 5 goals in 8 games! :confused:

I watched the first 5 minutes and had enough! Jeez how mind numbingly boring was that!

I went out to the pup however, I made the mistake of leaving the dog watching the game. :oopsoops:

When I came home he had left me a suicide note and was hanging from the ceiling! :eek:

jambojim52
Think it's an unbelievable achievemnet given the mediocrity of much of their squad, in fact from a football point of view (NOTE - I would never want to be like them as a club) they are everything HMFC are not just now.

They have a top class management setup, they have a united squad, a team spirit and all round gameplan (however dull). They have shown from a standing start (below us just 2 years ago) what can be achieved by backing a manager who knows what he is doing. I hope you are watching Romanov you chooooooob.

That's just the point. We have been dire this season and when playing a negative game we were booing them off the pitch. Yes I am jellous of them being in the final,and yes I wish it was us, but in no way can any FOOTBALL fan be happy with the tactics. Hibs love the flair,personally a little skill is fine but what Rangers have served up this campaign is disgusting.

A manger is what we are crying out for and VR has to be aware that Shaggy is not a manager.

Unfortuatly it's not always the "best" team who reach cup finals and actualy win them.

I wouldn't think to many Hearts fans would be complaining if it was us instead of them.

• Moderators

Several posts have been deleted or edited from this thread for being inappropriate and off topic.

Rick Grimes

sickening is a wee bit strong, but yes, most people have one they hate more.

for me its Rangers. can't bloody stand them.

that said, to be this close to a quadruple is laudable, so they get my grudging admiration.

Guest GhostHunter

I hate everyone that isn't Hearts.

Especially the vermin from the sewers.

FTH.

\/ \/

monkfish1979
A deluge of 5 goals in 8 games! :confused:

I watched the first 5 minutes and had enough! Jeez how mind numbingly boring was that!

I went out to the pup however, I made the mistake of leaving the dog watching the game. :oopsoops:

When I came home he had left me a suicide note and was hanging from the ceiling! :eek:

It was absolute murder to watch.

Just wait till Euro '08. Wonder how many of the smaller countries will have cottoned on to Pinky and the Brain's cunning 9 - 0 - 1 formation....

I hate everyone that isn't Hearts.

Especially the vermin from the sewers.

FTH.

\/ \/

How very open minded of you.

No doubt you will get some 13 and 14 year old's agreeing with you.

I'm completely uninterested in them. Watching the game last night was a complete and utter bore. In fact it was embarrassing.

I genuinely don't care whether they win it or not. I doubt I'll be watching in any case.

As for the SPL , co-efficient etc. Yeah , I'm really grateful to Rangers.:rolleyes:

So why watch them .......MUPPET!

monkfish1979
So why watch them .......MUPPET!

To be fair, it's the semi final stage of a major european tournament. A neutral football fan would generally expect to see an entertaining match.

Nelly Terraces

Bottom line is they are in the UEFA Cup Final. Thought we were going to be doing something similar this year? Aye right.

I hate Rankers like you wouldn't belive, but they've done the bizzo, no matter how effin boring it may be.

In our case, Vlad just taled the talk, and that was it. Back in yer box box now Vlady, people are laughing at you again you mad old fool.

NT. Good luck St Petersburg in the final.

Mr Sifter

Wanted them humped last night.

Could not give a ***** about "they are Scottish", "helps the co-efficiant" etc etc etc.

The Old Firm are ****. End of.

Nelly Terraces
To be fair, it's the semi final stage of a major european tournament. A neutral football fan would generally expect to see an entertaining match.

Mate, I guess when the pens were being taken and that wee troll cheesey Nacho stepped up and put the winner in, the (pondlife) Rankers support would tell you they were being more than entertained. That's all that matters. If Hearts were ever to be in the same situ (stop laughing), you know that we'd all feel the same. You and I wouldn't give a hee haw how we did it, as long as we did it and got to the final. I would be in a state of delerium and wouldn't give a flying duck about 'entertaining' people for 90, or a 120 minutes during the game.

It's about winning. Anything else just sounds like dangerous hobo flare talk to me.

monkfish1979
Mate, I guess when the pens were being taken and that wee troll cheesey Nacho stepped up and put the winner in, the (pondlife) Rankers support would tell you they were being more than entertained. That's all that matters. If Hearts were ever to be in the same situ (stop laughing), you know that we'd all feel the same. You and I wouldn't give a hee haw how we did it, as long as we did it and got to the final. I would be in a state of delerium and wouldn't give a flying duck about 'entertaining' people for 90, or a 120 minutes during the game.

It's about winning. Anything else just sounds like dangerous hobo flare talk to me.

Fully in agreement - if it's your own team - but as a sports fan watching the match last night, it's a pretty poor show. You expect to see the cream of europe tearing chunks out of each other. The match last night, for the vast majority of people, was pish.

Dean Winchester

Will never wish well upon either half of the Old Firm. They've been nothing but lucky in this competition and time and time again the team that deserved to win somehow didn't. C'mon Zenit!

Miller Jambo 60

Correct bud ,they are there and the HEINZ BEANS with all the flair have not won the big cup in 107 years.

I will take boring footie with honours.

As for Rangers, no time for them ,hope they lose the final.

Dr. Bapswent

So far, after a day on KB, the results show an almost 50/50 split between those who are happy for Rangers, and those who find it difficult to congratulate them on thier successes.

Interesting result I would say,

Percentages a lot higher than I would have guessed in support of the huns.

Ray Winstone

Hope Advocat can stick it right up Rangers - by far the most boring team in the Uefa cup this year!

freddiemac

i can't believe any good Hearts fan actually congratulating any of the bigot brothers , it is not that long ago both of them wanted to head south with no regard whatsover about the rest of scotland .

as for congratulating the huns on managing to get to the final of the european fun cup, no way.

a cup that has been made into nothing more than a consolation cup for losers and intertoto entrants who can win 2 games against nonenity competition.

I must however take hy hat off to rangers in setting up a new european record which is highly unlikely to be beaten. managing to play in 9 seperate games in europe without scoring , lets hope it is 10

gowestjambo

I heard a rangers fan on national radio today "this is a fantastic result for rangers and scottish football" OK here's the news.......if anyone thinks watching their performance is a fantastic advert for scottish football they are seriously mistaken!

I would rather watch...................er anything including the wee white dot on the tv at the end of the night than that drivel!!

chester copperpot

No, well maybe, but not all them, just the decent currants that I like.

We go overboard on the congrats threads, whoever it is.

The Old Tolbooth
No, well maybe, but not all them, just the decent currants that I like.

We go overboard on the congrats threads, whoever it is.

Absolutely true, I swear to god that Peadophiles United could win the league and there would be a flippin thread congratulating them on here :confused:

chester copperpot
Absolutely true, I swear to god that Peadophiles United could win the league and there would be a flippin thread congratulating them on here :confused:

Only by a certain poster though ;)

Ray Winstone

Sometimes it feels like their should be a Congatulations thread and a Condolences thread as stickys at the top.

Just so everyone who wants to can get it out their systems on one thread!

Well done, Rangers, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U etc etc.

Condolences to Auntie Mary whos cat died on tuesday etc.

Would be better than starting new ones up every time!

funktasticlad

Done Brilliantly to reach the final and it'll help Scotlands standings within Europe but the thought of having to put up with gloating huns is to much to bare. Plus Kirk Broadfoot with a UEFA cup medal??? He Makes Jose look like Cafu!!! He has to be the flukiest player ever. Relish the day that mug gets found out.

voted well done solely for Scotland's ratings in Europe. If they keep on playing negative football in the final (which I suspect they will) I will give the game a miss and get on with some gardening or other shi*** task rather than watch that shi**

troonjambo
That would be the decent, honourable and sporting thing to do, particularly bearing in mind their fans' reaction to our Scottish Cup win over them in the 1998 final. :)

CORRECT

troonjambo
Will never wish well upon either half of the Old Firm. They've been nothing but lucky in this competition and time and time again the team that deserved to win somehow didn't. C'mon Zenit!

sorry to be pedantic but the thread is well done rangers not go on rangers its asks do we congratulate what they have done not wishing them well IMHO not congratulating them for doing amazingly well in a tournament in which we played no part is as small minded as the darker sections of the old firms fans politics.

personally i also don't bye into this luck **** they have set there stall on playing to there defensive strengths this season (in classic Italian fashion) and god knows it has not been pretty and up to Thursday night a awful lot off the real rangers fans i.e the attending ones not the gob****e shirt wearing telly watching ones were moaning there guts out about it

however as nt pointed out results are everything smith has built from the back with the clear mission off wrestling the spl title of celtic (**** style beat celtic) as a bye product there in a uefa cup final kudos to you mr smith

as for wishing them anything i wish both the old firm enter a period off mismanagement as bad as the one we are experiencing cant say much worse than that :badmood::badmood::badmood::badmood:

I say well done Rangers. Only because they have just earned me ?1000 for my 2 cup final tickets. :)

Archived