Well done Rangers or not?

Dr. Bapswent

Well done Rangers or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Well done Rangers or not?

Dr. Bapswent

Do we applaud Rangers for getting to a european final, helping the co-efficient, and send a note of congratulations?

Or do we remain opposition, gutted that they got through, widened the gap between them and the SPL and show respect through that friendly rivalry?

Do we applaud Rangers for getting to a european final, helping the co-efficient, and send a note of congratulations?

Or do we remain opposition, gutted that they got through, widened the gap between them and the SPL and show respect through that friendly rivalry?

They are a Scottish team in a major European Cup final.

I am saying well done

jambojim52

Dr B, Why start ANOTHER thread about the ****? Don't give the mini huns another platform to spout out their vile worship.:evilno:

Guest JamboRobbo

it's a sad sad day when a hearts fan is even considering this.

this poll shouldn't even exist.

Dr. Bapswent
it's a sad sad day when a hearts fan is even considering this.

this poll shouldn't even exist.

Then vote accordingly and prove your point.

Guest JamboRobbo
Then vote accordingly and prove your point.

I'm gonna abstain to prove my point.

100% for Come on Zenit!!!

COME ON ZENIT!!!

p.s Agree with JR's post. Just think of what Rangers stand for. ****.

Dr. Bapswent

Hahhaha

Brilliant.

Guest GhostHunter

The run of champions right enough.

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos 1-1

(HT 1-0)

(agg 1-1) Rangers

Rangers 2-0

(HT 1-0) Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen 1-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 1-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Sporting

Sporting 0-2

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Fiorentina

Fiorentina 0-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-0) Rangers

:D

I'm completely uninterested in them. Watching the game last night was a complete and utter bore. In fact it was embarrassing.

I genuinely don't care whether they win it or not. I doubt I'll be watching in any case.

As for the SPL , co-efficient etc. Yeah , I'm really grateful to Rangers.:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

I didn't really care either way before the game, I was watching something else and flicked over just as extra time was finishing and caught a glimpse of Andy Webster and his silly hair.

That was enough for me, I was desperate for the Italians to win the shoot out.

As for the final, much the same.

Right now, I don't really care, come the night of the game, I'll most likely want them to get gubbed.

The run of champions right enough.

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos 1-1

(HT 1-0)

(agg 1-1) Rangers

Rangers 2-0

(HT 1-0) Werder Bremen

Werder Bremen 1-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 1-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Sporting

Sporting 0-2

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-2) Rangers

Rangers 0-0

(HT 0-0) Fiorentina

Fiorentina 0-0

(HT 0-0)

(agg 0-0) Rangers

:D

Not forgetting the results that got them into the UEFA cup

Quite a few "0"s in their too

AWWWWE please vote,as you are the voice of the people:rolleyes:

Bootboy100

In terms of progression and the results no one can argue with that and its a major feat to reach a European Final.

However the tactics and football played by Rangers regardless of how effective it has been, it down right boring and not what football is all about.

I will be intrigued to see how Wattie sets them out in the final as this is the one off game with no away goals rule. I think he wont change and I also think they may come a cropper from Zenit and very much in the way Middlesboro came a cropper under Sevilla.

Guest casper

I put money on Zenit to win the cup after watching their first leg against Leverkusen.

They were fantasic that night and again last night.

C'mon Zenit.

FORTHCLYDE

Everything Rangers have done will be wiped out next season with Queen of the South the standard bearers, what a farce.

boabyarsebiscuit

Look guys. Congratulate Rangers if you want to. Don't congratulate Rangers if you don't want to. But The Terrace is for football related threads, and Rangers reaching the UEFA Cup Final is in no way an "off topic" subject for The Terrace.

Can we just avoid another boring fight between the "self-flagellating, sackcloth and ashes, cannae slag Sellick, must hate Rankgers 'cos people might think we're bigots, and we're no', absolutely no way Hoassay! "right on!" St Pauli maaaannnn!!!!" brigade and the so-called "Mini-hun" contingent.

Sellick had their day in the sun in Seville in 2003 when 200 million of the "bestest fans in the wurrald" descended on Sevilla with not a stabbing, display of public drunkenness, or one drop of pee in the street to be seen.

Rangers will have their day in the rain in Manchester in 2008.

FWIW I think Zenit Leningrad (I refuse to use the German Tsarist name, I'm "right on!" me) will beat them, but in a one off match anything can happen, and good luck to Rangers, if only to prove that the "traditional manager" concept is not as outmoded as the Vladgimps on here seem to suggest.

Now, carry on bickering!

jambojim52
In terms of progression and the results no one can argue with that and its a major feat to reach a European Final.

However the tactics and football played by Rangers regardless of how effective it has been, it down right boring and not what football is all about.

I will be intrigued to see how Wattie sets them out in the final as this is the one off game with no away goals rule. I think he wont change and I also think they may come a cropper from Zenit and very much in the way Middlesboro came a cropper under Sevilla.

Makes me glad he fecke off as Scotland manager now, tho at the time I felt he should have been fined along with Rangers, and I still do.!

Guest JamboRobbo
AWWWWE please vote,as you are the voice of the people:rolleyes:

its peepul.

Therapist

That would be the decent, honourable and sporting thing to do, particularly bearing in mind their fans' reaction to our Scottish Cup win over them in the 1998 final. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Find it comical the amount of stupid polls and posts on kickback at the moment. I guess no hearts bad news isa bad thing

Guest juvehearts

so as hearts fans who do we support because rangers are steeped in this final with their formar player & manager at Zenit??

same question goes to celtic fans lol

Dirk Diggler
That would be the decent, honourable and sporting thing to do, particularly bearing in mind their fans' reaction to our Scottish Cup win over them in the 1998 final. :)

Feck them and feck their reaction in the 1998 cup final.

If they had spat at me in the street afterwards it would have made no difference to that weekend/week/month/year.

Stewart MacD

Not much sense in the poll.

Well done huns (said with gritted teeth), but I want the Leningrad boys to win the final.

Ivan Drago
Not much sense in the poll.

Well done huns (said with gritted teeth), but I want the Leningrad boys to win the final.

the poll doesnt even make sense. Congratulating them on a fantastic achievement doesnt make you a mini-hun.

Dr. Bapswent

Why does the poll not make sense?

Where does it mention being a mini-hun?

Its simply a poll to gauge how many on here think Rangers winning is a good thing, and how many dont.

If your not happy with the options, its simple, dont vote.

Walter Bishop

Pointless poll, Many people may well congratulate Rangers on last nights achievement however the may also NOT want them to win the trophy.

should simply have been,

well done to Rangers, YES or NO?

Ivan Drago
Why does the poll not make sense?

Where does it mention being a mini-hun?

Its simply a poll to gauge how many on here think Rangers winning is a good thing, and how many dont.

If your not happy with the options, its simple, dont vote.

Pointless poll, Many people may well congratulate Rangers on last nights achievement however the may also NOT want them to win the trophy.

should simply have been,

As JamieJ points out.

I say congratulations, as what they did was bloody impressive. But i still hate Rangers and everything about them, and hope they lose the final.

Walter Bishop
Dr B, Why start ANOTHER thread about the ****? Don't give the mini huns another platform to spout out their vile worship.:evilno:

mod delete

Dr. Bapswent

should simply have been,

Christ.

Everyones a critic.

Can people not just take the poll at face value without everyone getting all high and mighty about it.

I think its fair enough to assume the poll covers the basic options you w2ant it to.

There isnt a box for eveyone, so make your choice and vote, or dont, but give up the whining please!

IMA MAROON

I don't see what there is to get upset about.

Chelsea and Rangers being champions of Europe will be a great achievement.

Guest JamboRobbo
I don't see what there is to get upset about.

Chelsea and Rangers being champions of Europe will be a great achievement.

I'm just surprised that so called Hearts fans seem more excited about Chelsea and Rangers than anything else.

Auld Reekin'

not

I actually think that the poll is flawed.

I can say "Well done Rangers" as I think it is a tremendous achievement by them, but equally I can say "C'mon Zenit" as I quite like the Russians and having visited Leningrad I feel some sort of stakeholding. Honest. ;-)

Malcolm Tucker

Many congrats to the huns, they really have achieved something brilliant there. Hats well and truely off to them.

However, I want Zenit to win the competition.

I'll applaud Rangers' achievements in Europe once they start supporting Scottish Football. Until then they can feck off.

...I hate Celtic equally as much as I hate Rangers...

You just knew that it wasn't far off, didn't you?

I hate Celtic much more than Rangers. I hope that that doesn't make you a better fan than me, but if so then I guess that that's just something that I'll have to live with.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Christ here we go again, anyone that thinks its good for Scotland is a mini hun.

Change the record!

Guest S.U.S.S.
You just knew that it wasn't far off, didn't you?

I hate Celtic much more than Rangers. I hope that that doesn't make you a better fan than me, but if so then I guess that that's just something that I'll have to live with.

Totally agree, the "i hate them equally mob" so scared of being accused of being a tim or hun lover for having an opinion is sickening.

Be men, have an opinion. Stop pandering to the intollerant masses on KB.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Debate yes - but let's lay off the personal abuse.

Thanks.

Are we allowed to debate if someone is a **** or not Dex?

Guest GhostHunter
Are we allowed to debate if someone is a **** or not Dex?

As long as it's not a *****.

Guest S.U.S.S.
As long as it's not a *****.

Ok, to Clarify,

**** - Yes

***** - No

Cheers ya ****

jambojim52
Totally agree, the "i hate them equally mob" so scared of being accused of being a tim or hun lover for having an opinion is sickening.

Be men, have an opinion. Stop pandering to the intollerant masses on KB.

WTF? Scared of being accused? Get fecking mad at being accused maybe. The OF ( both of them) are ****. Think I have stated MY oppion quite clearly over these threads and at no time could I be accused of pandering. The OF aare a pox on Scottish football and can GTF anytime they like ( the sooner the better)

Clear enough?

Archived