What are these trumpets moaning about ?

Le Chat

jimmy the jambo

All I can see is a stupid yellow balloon in the goal,how the heck did that blow in when our defence is rock solid?

Onwards & upwards.

Chick Dung told Locke in the after match interview that the ball was "Trust me, 3 feet over the line!"

Locke replies "I didn't see it Chick!"

YEAH! 'on yersel Lockey!

**** You Dung you baldy waste o skin!

glastonbury jambo

chick dung so badly and desperatly wanting it to be a goal for hibs....fak you chick...annan 2 chicks teddy bears 1

Vlad Knows.

Hibs havn't shut up about this. Pricks tweeting the SFA about how they've been "robbed" and everything. Cleary wasn't close to going over

How can a goal be disallowed if it was never given in the first place ?

Simply can't see what the fuss is about...............I presume the same as the referee re Tappings penalty claim.... and most of them seem to have not seen that either... strange.

TyphoonJambo

Looks fine to me

72381_10151456831243965_1178659425_n.jpg

Why do we insist on playing a goalie with no arms or legs, bloody PC gone mad!!!

How can a goal be disallowed if it was never given in the first place ?

Simply can't see what the fuss is about...............I presume the same as the referee re Tappings penalty claim.... and most of them seem to have not seen that either... strange.

Correct, see this shite about it being disallowed.. it wasn't given so in my book it can't have been disallowed!!

Thank feck it wasn't one of ours though :)

Harry Palmer

A new Great football moments in MS Paint post in the making.

A thread that has been hidden away in the Classics never to be properly resurrected....talented folk could add to it every week but you'd never know about it unless you went looking.

Never over the line.

neverovertheline_zpsed8f0776.jpg

Twats.

Certainly never over the line on this clear evidence. Mind you, looks like half a goal post is missing too? Not sure why, maybe I'll go take a closer look...

Archived