Mafia Kill The Goons Part V

Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel

Right guys its Sunday so lets get this started

Because we have 15 players iv decided to do something just a tiny bit different. Im sorry if it seems unfair to some sets of players but oh well. If it works it works if not then at least we know not to repeat the same mistakes.

I will be handing out secret tasks from day 2 onwards. The person they fall to will be decided by the random mafia generator and depending on the role will give them certain privelages the next day. The person the secret task falls to wont be disclosed though their role may well be (eg if its the doc they might get 2 saves that night)

Roles;

Goons x 3 work together and nominate a kill every night. Win once they have the majority

Cop, Doc and 1 mason- can communicate on PM together. Cop is given one investigation a night. Results will be put on thread as found good or bad. Doc is given 1 save every night however he cant save the same person 2 nights running.

Assassin- has two kills throughout the game. Wins if last roled player.

Towns people-8. they win once all the goons are killed off.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Doc, cop, goons, assassin in that order

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Players must make a MINIMUM of 3 posts per day after the first day. They will get a warning after the first offence and modkilled after the second offence.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm Monday Night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Future deadlines will be dependant on how the game flows, if there is a lack of interest then it will be 24 hours, if the game gets going then there will be no deadline. Should hopefully be finished before cup final day.

PMs coming out now

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi Skacel

Players

1 Stuart McNeill

2 Yvonne

4 Dandyman

5 Kurgan

6 Beverley

8 Shapes

9 Kimi Raikkonen

12 jambosean75

14 malky the goon

15 Dunks

16 JamboBrechin

17 Jambo Ian

18 DokratrO

19 flux

35 Swavkav

Edit: Let me send PM's out first please Dunks :P

good evening. Woken up with dog drama and a potential 4am trip to the emergency vets so might as well get my first post in. And I will

vote dandyman

yvonnejambo

Yay happy derby day everyone :) I will vote later when more fully awake

jambosean75

Players

1 Stuart McNeill

2 Yvonne

4 Dandyman

5 Kurgan

6 Beverley

8 Shapes

9 Kimi Raikkonen

12 jambosean75

14 malky the goon

15 Dunks

16 JamboBrechin

17 Jambo Ian

18 DokratrO

19 flux

35 Swavkav

Edit: Let me send PM's out first please Dunks :P

a wee hint from the mod about who to vote for :10900:

vote malky

Ryan Jarman

Morning all, nice snowy morning up in Firrhill. Better get wrapped up for today.

Any way

Vote Stuart McNeill

Happy derby day folks. Surprisingly awake considering how little sleep I've had. No snow here but looking across to fife it looks white as feck there.

Edit: major :what: moment. Just looked out the window and it is now blizzards here.

Ryan Jarman

Snow's getting heavier. :scenes:

My normal perfect view of the pentlands from my kitchen/bedroom windows is just a blamket of white at the moment.

Harry Palmer

I take it the good roled guys will work as a group if they can communicate with each other which pretty much makes BS redundant although they might still use it anyway unless one of doc/mason is below whoever the cop is alternatively they could just go random.

Anyway, time for a derby day shite. :)

alrighty peeps

happy derby day, and no loss although hibs HAHAHAHAHAHA

wee shame

mr griffiths now YOU know how it feels to be robbed ;)

vote yvonne

just cos its what i do and i'm sure she was responsible for my first night murder last game :rifle:

vote flux

first day random and he voted for me

damn came upstairs to to ckeck facebook/jkb and i'm pretty sure i just missed goal in the spurs pool game

Ryan Jarman

vote flux

first day random and he voted for me

damn came upstairs to to ckeck facebook/jkb and i'm pretty sure i just missed goal in the spurs pool game

Suarez anytime 11/10 :verysmug:

Ryan Jarman

What goal, I didn't see one?

::troll:::'>

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Afternoon/evening all.

Woeful game today.

Hopefully the 3 post rule keeps the game going.

Prince Buaben

Get my random vote in now.

Vote Shapes.

I am struggling to get a heat after today.

unvote dandyman

vote andy

I stole his grandad today and that's the reason he voted me. He's jealous because his grandad loves me more than he loves him :jjyay:

Harry Palmer

vote Ian

Stick on Goon. NAP! etc etc although Dunks could be one too. :)

yvonnejambo

Well as I cant vote Rudi I best vote for next persistent yvonne voter..

Vote Beverley

yvonnejambo

alrighty peeps

happy derby day, and no loss although hibs HAHAHAHAHAHA

wee shame

mr griffiths now YOU know how it feels to be robbed ;)

vote yvonne

just cos its what i do and i'm sure she was responsible for my first night murder last game :rifle:

haha missed this post when I just voted! Well sums it up nicely :) Erm and you and Rudi got me lynched on day 1 so you both had to die!!! :10900:

Prince Buaben
unvote dandyman

vote andy

I stole his grandad today and that's the reason he voted me. He's jealous because his grandad loves me more than he loves him :jjyay:

Hahaha kidnapped you mean

Prince Buaben
Do double posts count as one of the three posts?

Wouldn't imagine so.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I read the three post rule as coming into play after the first deadline, but I may have picked that up wrong.

Archived