Mafia Kill The Goons Part V

Rudi Skacel

Not sure why the goons would be seething, they know they have an unchallenged kill on Dandy tomorrow if they want so it doesn't make a big change to the game, the doc, cop and mason are also in communication so they would have known that anyway just means the rest of us know not to vote Dandy but I think it's fair to say we knew that anyway

Unless the person with the task gets a save and choses to use it on me ;) would be funny if that happened

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless the person with the task gets a save and choses to use it on me ;) would be funny if that happened

:lol: didn't think of that

Ryan Jarman

why not just place a safe vote then and leave brechin to get lynched?

DokratrO has it bang on I think, Ian just wanted to make things interesting and throw someone else into the mix being the first day and being pretty quiet up till then. Same way that DokratrO unvoted me and put Kimi on two votes.

yvonnejambo

Hmm I'm split between Sean, Bev and Malky being baaaaaaaddddd. I'm probably completely wrong about them all but it's just an inkling the 2 goons are amongst them.

jambosean75

Hmm I'm split between Sean, Bev and Malky being baaaaaaaddddd. I'm probably completely wrong about them all but it's just an inkling the 2 goons are amongst them.

malky almost certainly, bev maybe, me naaah

Prince Buaben

Still think there could be something about Ian's vote for Brechin. Not sure if its just me. Will leave it just now.

For Swavkav. May he RIP :(

1292509852_asian-girl-gifi-31.gif

you had me thinking i got killed last night! any way,

Bouncing%20boobs%20gifs%20gifbucket.blogspot.com%20%20%25282%2529.gif

its how they walk ;)

Day 1 voting pattern

dunks - swav

shapes - dandy

sean - malky

Brechin - stuart

flux - dandy

bev - yvonne

dandy - flux

kimi - shapes

shapes - (dandy) andy

kurgan - ian

swav - dunks

yvonne - bev

stuart - brechin

dokratro - brechin

dandy - (flux) dokratro

kimi - (shapes) sean

shapes - kimi

malky - flux

shapes (dandy) kimi (kimi)

ian - dandy

kimi - (sean) ian

dandy - (dokratro) ian

dokratro - (brechin) kimi

shapes - dokratro

unvotes in brackets

vote Dunks as he had me thinking i got done in last night, very goonish thing to do!!!

Ryan Jarman

vote shapes

Just a wee retaliation vote the now, as I'm pretty sure Kimi's one of us townies.

There's a few lurkers out there at the moment.

nope, not me missy

vote Dunks as he had me thinking i got done in last night, very goonish thing to do!!!

Ha ha. Fair enough - although I did think you'd been off'd :dizzy2:

Anyway, intigued by the Brechin thing, but not enough to pile on just yet. So for now, and purely down to her quietness this game (and no show on Sunday) ...

Vote Shapes :thumbsup:

So, just to be clear, **** you Shapes :devilish:

My no show on Sunday Dunks?? If you mean the football, I was definitely there :lol: I even waved to Malky :)

Nothing but ians strange antics last night so going to

vote brechin

may change if anything sticks out

Harry Palmer

I have no idea what's going on but then that's what happens when you don't really pay much attention.

Post count for those that find them interesting...

Dandyman 21

Kimi Raikkonen 17

dokratrO 16

Shapes 14

swavkav 12

The Kurgan 11

JamboBrechin 11

MalkyMcFrench 9

Dunks 8

Beverley 7

yvonnejambo 7

flux 6

jambosean75 6

Stuart McNeill 4

well,,,, i must say, theres no bloody parterns yet,,, so after tonights footie training, i might start to question some motives

about the way your voting, i might even try to get you to vote the same way I do,

theres no deadline tonight, so we need to get 7 votes for a lynching,,

logo_Lynch_Mob.jpg

Prince Buaben

My no show on Sunday Dunks?? If you mean the football, I was definitely there :lol: I even waved to Malky :)

And stole my Grandad.

Ryan Jarman

On second thought, I think Ian was looking out for his goonish pal.

vote JamboBrechin

What a goonish pal of Ian's would have done last night would be to add another player into the tie when Ian was drawn into it. Less obvious that putting Dandy into the lead. You did that to Kimi, who I think is def a townie :)

What a goonish pal of Ian's would have done last night would be to add another player into the tie when Ian was drawn into it. Less obvious that putting Dandy into the lead. You did that to Kimi, who I think is def a townie :)

My vote took you out of the tie, putting Kimi in. So unless you're outing yourself as a goon, your theory is very flawed.

Dokratro wouldn't have know that last night tho, the only folk who would know if kimi was non goon was the goons

Dokratro wouldn't have know that last night tho, the only folk who would know if kimi was non goon was the goons

But if I was a goon, I would have known Kimi wasn't.

But if I was a goon, I would have known Kimi wasn't.

what I meant was why would you take one player out a tie just to put another different player into a tie with a goon, there is no goon logic in it

or am I just talking rubbish lol

Ryan Jarman

My vote took you out of the tie, putting Kimi in. So unless you're outing yourself as a goon, your theory is very flawed.

Oh aye, logic was put together on a 5 min fag break. Was bound to be something that let it down. Ignore it, what shapes said.

Anyway, I'm not a goon. People are reading far too much into Ian taking it to a tie as there isn't any other leads to follow.

what I meant was why would you take one player out a tie just to put another different player into a tie with a goon, there is no goon logic in it

or am I just talking rubbish lol

There's logic if JamboBrechin and I are goons.

:look:

yvonnejambo

Ok just made it down to Edinburgh by train and have to say so glad the train stopped at Perth for the weegies to change train to Glasgow. Sitting in a carriage with mr and mrs rangers and their screaming child was not pleasant. Both parents in full track suits, rangers tops and enough flab between them to put you off eating ever again.

Anyway now settled in my hotel and can contribute to this for a while :)

vote Sean

Cos in my head he's a bad bad Boy

I prob won't be on at lynch time as have a wee planning meeting for conference tomorrow

yvonnejambo

'cause you voted for me.

yes, i really am that petty :10900:

Difference is I'm good :)

yvonnejambo

unvote Sean

vote Malky

Think he's still hurting from Ian's demise

Oh and Happy Birthday :)

You were? I did have a wee skek as I was right behind the goals, but nae sign. Seeing as you did indeed turn up ...

Unvote Shapes :thumbsup:

I have no idea what's going on but then that's what happens when you don't really pay much attention.

Post count for those that find them interesting...

Dandyman 21

Kimi Raikkonen 17

dokratrO 16

Shapes 14

swavkav 12

The Kurgan 11

JamboBrechin 11

MalkyMcFrench 9

Dunks 8

Beverley 7

yvonnejambo 7

flux 6

jambosean75 6

Stuart McNeill 4

Hmm. Too early to attack the low post count dobbers?

Archived