Busted

neave

coppercrutch
Would you?

Joke of course

Shocking !!

Although considering she was a 'decoy' and they kept on saying she 'said' she was 13 I imagine she is actually at least 16.

I am still not answering your question though !!

:rolleyes:

Shocking !!

Although considering she was a 'decoy' and they kept on saying she 'said' she was 13 I imagine she is actually at least 16.

Aww well, id have brought a cookie for her too.

Aww well, id have brought a cookie for her too.

Gotta laugh at the boy who brings a ****ing McDonalds as an aphrodisiac.

Also:

"What do you have in your bag?"

"Condoms....."

"Condoms?"

"....and lubricant."

You're on national TV exposed as a kiddy-fiddler and you've just admitted you brought loob as well......JUST ****ING LEAVE IT AT JOHNNIES YOU ****!

lol, you gotta love how they were "Never gonna do it, honest" after they find out they're busted.

kiddy fiddling nonces - should be strung up by the bawsack with fishing line IMO....

Stewart MacD

The most pathetic American thing of all was the sight of several macho cops with itchy trigger fingers.

The most pathetic American thing of all was the sight of several macho cops with itchy trigger fingers.

That's the thing you find MOST Pathetic??? :mad:

I know what/Who I find Pathetic!!

Hmmmmm, so they pick out some Asian dude and a Mexican to 'bust', I'm sure that was just by chance. It's hardly ever a typical white American in these type of shows. It's the same in the cop/car chase crap they put on, in 90% of the videos they show, the crim is black.

jamboinglasgow

I know it has a serious purpose but it almost feels like it is a comic show. Love how people try to get out of things they have just said. Saw another clip from one of the shows where this guy came in claiming that he was going to tell the girl that he wasn't going to be at the place he currently was :s

tommythejambo

Thats comedy.

Serves the feckers right aswell.

alwaysthereinspirit
That's the thing you find MOST Pathetic??? :mad:

I know what/Who I find Pathetic!!

It's more an American issue than a predator issue he has.

alwaysthereinspirit
Hmmmmm, so they pick out some Asian dude and a Mexican to 'bust', I'm sure that was just by chance. It's hardly ever a typical white American in these type of shows. It's the same in the cop/car chase crap they put on, in 90% of the videos they show, the crim is black.

Not true. If cops is filmed in Southern red neck country all you'll see is no teeth white folks crying for their mummy. They're always innocent too.

inspector

Don't condone what was going on, but surely this was an approriate time for the defence agent to start crying 'agent provocateur'. Although the men were looking for it , it is so obviously a set-up, their defence would argue they would never have knowingly touched a juvenile. This is just another American ' You've been framed' style program.

Whilst watching that, a link came up on youtube...

This is quite possibly the scariest sickest person I have ever seen. Truely outrageous.

alwaysthereinspirit
Don't condone what was going on, but surely this was an approriate time for the defence agent to start crying 'agent provocateur'. Although the men were looking for it , it is so obviously a set-up, their defence would argue they would never have knowingly touched a juvenile. This is just another American ' You've been framed' style program.

Wouldn't not showing up in the first place have made the program a non issue.

Whilst watching that, a link came up on youtube...

This is quite possibly the scariest sickest person I have ever seen. Truely outrageous.

He is completely barking. What a scary scary man, makes my skin crawl. He has absolutely zero remorse and believes what he "enjoys" is right.

Why not save the time and money spent on creating and maintaining Sex Offenders Registers, save the problem of families not knowing if a convicted paedophile is on their doorstep, and brand them when they are released back into society. A nice "paedo" tattoo on their forehead, then everyone knows where they stand.

coppercrutch

**** that guy is freaky.

I used to think I was a bit of a perv. I now feel perfectly normal.

Bad things should happen to that guy. I am sure they will.

Miller Jambo 60
Shocking !!

MAJIC they were shating their pants/

GREAT POST

Archived