Copil

Rawrrrrrrr

Guest JamboRobbo
I think a lot of posters on this thread have exposed themselves as the sort that reply to posters and avatars as opposed to the actual content in the thread.

Indeed. Bullying I'd call it.

Chad Sexington
You?re very wrong if you think I sit at a computer getting worked up about anything. I did once several years ago but now I cannot even recall what it was about and nor the username that irritated me TBH and that is the essence of these forums - we sit and discuss things and then they get forgotten.

And yep we have little digs at each other in various ways but that is the fun of it. We can get away with saying things on here that we would never say face to face because it is either impolite or liable to get us punched LOL!

IMO thats one of the problems with a place like JKB.

My rule of thumb when on here is that I don't say anything to anyone that I wouldn't say to their face in the boozer. It keeps me in check and out of bother with the mods.

There are too many on here that dish out the abuse in a way they would never dream of in the real world.

Not that I'm accusing you of that by the way.

I also agree that Prancer is attacked regardless of what ever point he is making purely because of his posting history.

Spellczech
IMO thats one of the problems with a place like JKB.

My rule of thumb when on here is that I don't say anything to anyone that I wouldn't say to their face in the boozer. It keeps me in check and out of bother with the mods.

There are too many on here that dish out the abuse in a way they would never dream of in the real world.

Not that I'm accusing you of that by the way.

I also agree that Prancer is attacked regardless of what ever point he is making purely because of his posting history.

I?ve never gotten banned or even warned but I have overstepped the mark on occasion (usually after getting in from having a few shandies so watch out for my postings after midnight! :oopsoops: - my first response to you on this thread is in that class TBH!) and I?ve felt it necessary to apologise at various times for things I?ve written to people.

Prancer could do with modifying his writing style IMHO. Take his OP in this thread for instance. Calling young Copil a bawbag or whatever it was may amuse some, but it is unnecessary and distracts from and diminishes any validity his actual point may have.

Chad Sexington
I?ve never gotten banned or even warned but I have overstepped the mark on occasion (usually after getting in from having a few shandies so watch out for my postings after midnight! :oopsoops: - my first response to you on this thread is in that class TBH!) and I?ve felt it necessary to apologise at various times for things I?ve written to people.

Prancer could do with modifying his writing style IMHO. Take his OP in this thread for instance. Calling young Copil a bawbag or whatever it was may amuse some, but it is unnecessary and distracts from and diminishes any validity his actual point may have.

Fair point. However I do think much of it is done to gain a reaction, and to be fair to the lad he usually succeeds. I actually think there is quite a sharp mind there, underneath all the bluster and gratuitous provocation.

I feel he comes out with some good points occasionally, albeit in a confrontational manner, that get ignored or belittled simply because of who he is.

Spellczech
Fair point. However I do think much of it is done to gain a reaction, and to be fair to the lad he usually succeeds. I actually think there is quite a sharp mind there, underneath all the bluster and gratuitous provocation.

I feel he comes out with some good points occasionally, albeit in a confrontational manner, that get ignored or belittled simply because of who he is.

Indeed, as I said before I think many of us are tempted to be wind-up merchants at times, as it can be fun. However, an OP is not the place to do it if you genuinely want to stimulate discussion of any opinion or observation. Somebody wrote above about him getting bullied but he cheapens his own stock...He always fires the first shot - into his own foot.

Archived