Copil

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

Did this little ballsack come back?

The EEN were saying a few weeks ago he was due back very soon but not heard anything since

I would hope if he did the club will not be giving him the same holidays the rest of the 19's are getting

Mr Quagmire

The EEN were saying a few weeks ago he was due back very soon but not heard anything since

I would hope if he did the club will not be giving him the same holidays the rest of the 19's are getting

who cares.

Spellczech

You really are a piece of work...It?s just a constant stream of unpleasantness from your keyboard isn?t it? :sad:

Jambof3tornado
You really are a piece of work...It?s just a constant stream of unpleasantness from your keyboard isn?t it? :sad:

I really dont know why he bothers to support a football team at all. I have yet to notice anything positive to spring from his fingertips.:cool:

You miight have been closer with a constant stream of pish.

Prancer your pretty sad mate... you obviously heard people were talking about you at the reserve game and loved it.

Not big to be famous for being a knob.

cosanostra

:biggrin:

I thought that bit was pretty funny.

Ryan Gosling
:biggrin:

I thought that bit was pretty funny.

Were you laughing at the irony?

Rawrrrrrrr

Yes how dare I, a fan of our club ask if a substantially paid employee who has cost this club a fortune in money has actually bothered to show up for what we pay him for

I assume the next pinilla overpaid waster thread will be greeted with the same response?

At least he bothers to ask permission before running home to mummy

Ryan Gosling

Prancer has a big future in family counselling or occupational therapy, for sure.

Prancers right about Copil... guy seems to need an attitude transplant but its ****ing boring why Prancer has to bash on about the same thing all the time.

If its no this its the daily email about the reserves or under 19's. Personally I like to rant about some thing then try not to go over it, over and over again.

Prancer your not going to make the people (if they read it) you talk about change with yer pish, if that's what your hoping to achieve?

Ryan Gosling

As has been said about Copil, he's too difficult for anyone to deal with. As has been mentioned, he has the education and intelligence of a nine-year-old and doesn't know any better.

Signing Niculae might help, right enough.

Spellczech
Yes how dare I, a fan of our club ask if a substantially paid employee who has cost this club a fortune in money has actually bothered to show up for what we pay him for

I assume the next pinilla overpaid waster thread will be greeted with the same response?

At least he bothers to ask permission before running home to mummy

I never said "how dare you". What I said in effect is "If you have nothing pleasant to say, say nothing"...

You appear to have an utter resentment for every single player at Hearts from the kids up to the first XI plus all the coaches, the owners, the administrative team and TBH the club itself.

I find it tedious in the extreme and it appears several others, perhaps many others, do too...

I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself and ask whether you genuinely have any affinity or affection for the club whatsoever, because you exhibit none at all on JKB.

Rawrrrrrrr
I never said "how dare you". What I said in effect is "If you have nothing pleasant to say, say nothing"...

You appear to have an utter resentment for every single player at Hearts from the kids up to the first XI plus all the coaches, the owners, the administrative team and TBH the club itself.

I find it tedious in the extreme and it appears several others, perhaps many others, do too...

I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself and ask whether you genuinely have any affinity or affection for the club whatsoever, because you exhibit none at all on JKB.

Why because I dont think players who on the whole are paid much more than comparable players at other clubs who then fail miserably in comparison are free from criticism

This season has been nothing short of disgusting from the bottom up tbh

We have fat wasters like nade stealing wages to drive around mcdonalds car parks like a pimp in his 120k car

We have players like zaliuckas who cost us games with dissent when things dont go there

We have a manager who squares upto fans when they have the cheek to have a go at his awful tactics

We have youth players who walk out when they dont get there own way

We have a chairman who lies to the fans

This club at this time stinks from the bottom up, I wouldnt have a problem if we were getting everyones 100% but we arent, our club has far too many freeloaders who are taking each and everyone of us for a ride and copil is an offender of that

I am genuinely intrigued if he has came back yet and exactly what the club are doing about the 250k + we have spent on him

And how much is he paid? I don't imagine for an instant that he is "substantially paid"

Rawrrrrrrr
And how much is he paid? I don't imagine for an instant that he is "substantially paid"

He cost us 200k approx, we put him up, we have paid for his family to come over and other incidentals, I also seem to recall the talk of his salary being pretty big for a 16/7 YO at the time

There were articles which cited a figure at the time but havent been able to find them

Why because I dont think players who on the whole are paid much more than comparable players at other clubs who then fail miserably in comparison are free from criticism

We have fat wasters like nade stealing wages to drive around mcdonalds car parks like a pimp in his 120k car

We have players like zaliuckas who cost us games with dissent when things dont go there

We have a manager who squares upto fans when they have the cheek to have a go at his awful tactics

This club at this time stinks from the bottom up, I wouldnt have a problem if we were getting everyones 100% but we arent, our club has far too many freeloaders who are taking each and everyone of us for a ride and copil is an offender of that

I am genuinely intrigued if he has came back yet and exactly what the club are doing about the 250k + we have spent on him

Then to crown it all we've got "supporters" like you.

Dr Ian Malcolm

To be fair, Copil has acted like a bit of a tit - how many other people would get away with just buggering off from their jobs for a month or two? Obviously I hope the guy does well for Hearts and I don't wish any ill on him, but just because he's a young lad doesn't mean he's above criticism.

Legend Claws

It makes me laugh you guys all having a go at each other.

It is the internet.

Raymond K?ruzor?

despite his miserable attitude I am inclined to agree with prancer here. I had high hopes for copil (and branny) when they arrived and they have shown nothing, and then gone in the huff. it's extremely disappointing. prancer's point about the massive wages and support we have given them is a valid one.

albeit very crabbitly put!

peckhamjambo

There's no doubting the guy (Prancer) is a doom and gloom merchant, but have to say this extract is bang on. I couldn't (and would strongly suggest that not many Hearts fans could) argue against these points and can certainly understand his scepticism (on Copil) given the current climate

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Don't forget the odd miserable mother feakin moanin git fan as well!

Legend Claws

Prancer makes good points throughout this thread.

Give up on the witch hunt folks.

peckhamjambo

Incidentally, fu*king loved this bit, instantly made me smile!!

Spellczech
There's no doubting the guy (Prancer) is a doom and gloom merchant, but have to say this extract is bang on. I couldn't (and would strongly suggest that not many Hearts fans could) argue against these points and can certainly understand his scepticism (on Copil) given the current climate

I agree that a lot of crap happens at Hearts but we all see it and we all feel it. Prancer?s list is all stuff from the last 4 months but his tedious moaning has been going on for years, and he is conspicuously absent from any thread which contains good news...Most of us manage to find some nice things to say ie about Romanov giving strips and free tickets to schoolkids, or money to that murdered Lithuanian girl?s family.

Personally I would rather we risk money on 5 Copils than the likes of Nade but like everything it is a trade off...There are risks attached to bringing 16 year olds to Scotland, especially those whose first language is not English.

We do desperately need good coaches at Tynecastle. I am concerned about both Kostadinov and Copil failing to make it, and I am concerned about Frail+s obvious deficiencies but on balance the bottom 6 is a great place for us to be at the moment as we have this superb opportunity to blood the youngsters...The youngsters are the future of Hearts and the reason I bit the bullet and renewed my ST this week. I dislike seeing them being bad-mouthed on here because they are 1) more likely to make mistakes like Copil?s because they are teenagers, 2) the most likely to have a look at JKB, 3) the most likely to be affected by comments from the likes of Prancer, and 4) I?m not jealous about how much they earn!

Spellczech
He cost us 200k approx, we put him up, we have paid for his family to come over and other incidentals, I also seem to recall the talk of his salary being pretty big for a 16/7 YO at the time

There were articles which cited a figure at the time but havent been able to find them

The number was 2K. I don?t recall if it was per week or per month, but I find it pathetic that you are bitter and jealous about it...

Rawrrrrrrr
I agree that a lot of crap happens at Hearts but we all see it and we all feel it. Prancer?s list is all stuff from the last 4 months but his tedious moaning has been going on for years, and he is conspicuously absent from any thread which contains good news...Most of us manage to find some nice things to say ie about Romanov giving strips and free tickets to schoolkids, or money to that murdered Lithuanian girl?s family.

Personally I would rather we risk money on 5 Copils than the likes of Nade but like everything it is a trade off...There are risks attached to bringing 16 year olds to Scotland, especially those whose first language is not English.

We do desperately need good coaches at Tynecastle. I am concerned about both Kostadinov and Copil failing to make it, and I am concerned about Frail+s obvious deficiencies but on balance the bottom 6 is a great place for us to be at the moment as we have this superb opportunity to blood the youngsters...The youngsters are the future of Hearts and the reason I bit the bullet and renewed my ST this week. I dislike seeing them being bad-mouthed on here because they are 1) more likely to make mistakes like Copil?s because they are teenagers, 2) the most likely to have a look at JKB, 3) the most likely to be affected by comments from the likes of Prancer, and 4) I?m not jealous about how much they earn!

1) 18 is an adult, do you think if he was in the army or working in a bank his behaviour would work, would it hell, you need to respect your superiors in life whether your 16 or 95

2) If they cant put up with a bit of criticism now there clearly in the wrong game as professionals can expect millions as well as the national and possibly international media to intrude on their lifes

3) as above, if any player in the heart set up is genuinely concerned about the comments they either need to find a new career or do their talking on the field

4)tbh im all for players if they give 100% but I do think its offensive to everyone who pays ?100's for a St who probably earns a lot less than most of these boys when we get a miniscule effort

Should we just sweep it under the carpet because the season is over or they have been doing it for long enough? I think not

If they were delivering the goods there wouldnt be criticism such as this

I agree!

Copil's behaviour has not been ideal, but can surely be mitigated by the fact that he is a young boy suffering considerable culture shock in trying to settle in a country much different from his own, and where he doesn't understand the language.

I know that at 16-17 I certainly couldn't have handled it.

Given time a little maturity could make a great deal of difference.

Spellczech
1) 18 is an adult, do you think if he was in the army or working in a bank his behaviour would work, would it hell, you need to respect your superiors in life whether your 16 or 95

2) If they cant put up with a bit of criticism now there clearly in the wrong game as professionals can expect millions as well as the national and possibly international media to intrude on their lifes

3) as above, if any player in the heart set up is genuinely concerned about the comments they either need to find a new career or do their talking on the field

4)tbh im all for players if they give 100% but I do think its offensive to everyone who pays ?100's for a St who probably earns a lot less than most of these boys when we get a miniscule effort

Should we just sweep it under the carpet because the season is over or they have been doing it for long enough? I think not

If they were delivering the goods there wouldnt be criticism such as this

At an age when you were studying for your Standard Grades (if you did them) the kid was moving across Europe. He?s now 18, suffered homesickness for 2 years and made a mistake and went AWOL. What were you doing at 18? Taking your first steps into adulthood by going to University? Did you leave home to do it or go home to your mother?s cooking every evening?

Get a sense of perspective... These boys are paid a good wage for their ages but I would suspect they both send a far whack of it home to their families like many immigrants from Eastern Europe do. How responsible were you at that age? Living it large with your mates every weekend on snakebite and WKD perhaps?

Prancer moans but, at present, I don't think he is moaning much more than a lot of posters on this site - such is the nature of the times us Hearts fans have to live in.

However, what disturbs me is his negativity towards a lot of young players at this club. Completely writing off 16, 17 and 18 year old young lads who are nowhere near the finished article yet. I just don't get it whatsoever and find it very strange behaviour.

Spellczech
Prancer moans but, at present, I don't think he is moaning much more than a lot of posters on this site - such is the nature of the times us Hearts fans have to live in.

However, what disturbs me is his negativity towards a lot of young players at this club. Completely writing off 16, 17 and 18 year old young lads who are nowhere near the finished article yet. I just don't get it whatsoever and find it very strange behaviour.

He?s jealous of the money they are allegedly being paid. Simple as that, as far as I can see.

brellierlegend

Whilst I think Prancer makes some good points his continual tirades are now just boring.

At an age when you were studying for your Standard Grades (if you did them) the kid was moving across Europe. He?s now 18, suffered homesickness for 2 years and made a mistake and went AWOL. What were you doing at 18? Taking your first steps into adulthood by going to University? Did you leave home to do it or go home to your mother?s cooking every evening?

Get a sense of perspective... These boys are paid a good wage for their ages but I would suspect they both send a far whack of it home to their families like many immigrants from Eastern Europe do. How responsible were you at that age? Living it large with your mates every weekend on snakebite and WKD perhaps?

I don't think Prancer was ever that young. Even at 22 he sounds like a grumpy old man.

It has always seems anomalous to me that his avatar is of a man, ( and I show my ignorance here, because I've no idea who he is ), who is smiling. Something which, judging by his posts, Prancer doesn't do very often.

Prancer makes good points throughout this thread.

Give up on the witch hunt folks.

Ah but this is kickback, too many people taking a phallus in their mouth.

funktasticlad
I don't think Prancer was ever that young. Even at 22 he sounds like a grumpy old man.

It has always seems anomalous to me that his avatar is of a man, ( and I show my ignorance here, because I've no idea who he is ), who is smiling. Something which, judging by his posts, Prancer doesn't do very often.

Frank Maccavenie? Thats who it looks like anyhow.

Judging by the fact hes got about a million posts i'm guessing he doesnt have much in the way of a social life and enjoys his role as JKB ressidant village idiot/wind up merchant.

PRANCER= CHANCER ;)

Spellczech
Prancer rules ok.

I hope this is an ironic statement....rather than just stupid.

Chad Sexington
I hope this is an ironic statement....rather than just stupid.

I cant believe supposedly intelligent, grown men like yourself, get so worked up over a daft wee laddie on the internet.

He's laughing up his cuff at you.

:rolleyes:

Spellczech
I cant believe supposedly intelligent, grown men like yourself, get so worked up over a daft wee laddie on the internet.

He's laughing up his cuff at you.

:rolleyes:

I can?t believe you think he upsets me! It?s just discussion.:confused:

Chad Sexington
I can?t believe you think he upsets me! It?s just discussion.:confused:

Mmm. Maybe I've got it wrong but you do seem to let him get to you a bit, and why would you feel the need to infer that I was stupid for my silly little comment?

I think he needles you.

;)

bighusref

I think a lot of posters on this thread have exposed themselves as the sort that reply to posters and avatars as opposed to the actual content in the thread. As much as I am not the biggest fan of the reindeer boy, the post I have quoted below can hardly be argued with...

Sad but true. Isn't it horrible that we are THAT bad? Some find it hard to admit and fight on regardless, some have resigned themselves to it.

So, asking in hope as opposed to expectation, does ANYBODY know if Copil is back?

Spellczech
Mmm. Maybe I've got it wrong but you do seem to let him get to you a bit, and why would you feel the need to infer that I was stupid for my silly little comment?

I think he needles you.

;)

You?re very wrong if you think I sit at a computer getting worked up about anything. I did once several years ago but now I cannot even recall what it was about and nor the username that irritated me TBH and that is the essence of these forums - we sit and discuss things and then they get forgotten.

And yep we have little digs at each other in various ways but that is the fun of it. We can get away with saying things on here that we would never say face to face because it is either impolite or liable to get us punched LOL!

Archived