Sky multi room

Jezza

?145.00 for a sky f5 box do a bit of research you might find out you can buy that box for abt ?54 Getting ripped fellow jambos

?145.00 for a sky f5 box do a bit of research you might find out you can buy that box for abt ?54 Getting ripped fellow jambos

Hold up - ?145 includes a year subs to a server. ?54 is just for the box and you need to do a bit of DIY to investigate how to set things up.

I'd personally go for the DIY job, if the server you get a sub for goes offline you've lost out on ?100.

Hold up - ?145 includes a year subs to a server. ?54 is just for the box and you need to do a bit of DIY to investigate how to set things up.

I'd personally go for the DIY job, if the server you get a sub for goes offline you've lost out on ?100.

You still have to pay somewhere down the line, even if you build your own server between a few people, someone still has to pay for the original subscription. At ?145 it great value for what you are actually getting in your hand.

You still have to pay somewhere down the line, even if you build your own server between a few people, someone still has to pay for the original subscription. At ?145 it great value for what you are actually getting in your hand.

You don't have a clue do you

Get a good cline with sat football and 3d for abt ?50 a year with support DIY it's the way to go

Dean Winchester

Just incase anyone does actually want Sky on this thread... :cool4: I've got a couple of Sky Friends and Family codes left over for new customers signing up for TV or for existing customers that want broadband :thumbsup: Give me a PM.

• 1 year later...

Hi. Sorry for "Bumping" the thread. but could it be possible for someone to pass on the details to me, via PM? Would appreciate it alot. And any extra info on it would be great too. Thanks.

Hi. Sorry for "Bumping" the thread. but could it be possible for someone to pass on the details to me, via PM? Would appreciate it alot. And any extra info on it would be great too. Thanks.

:cornette:

Archived