To Renew or not Renew?

Eggo

Renew Or Not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Renew Or Not?

• YES
    • NO

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If the poll is representative then that indicates that over 4000 will not be renewing next season.

How that proves your point Eggo I'm not sure. :confused:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's cause you've got so much money and are such a great Hearts fan and you always pick the right times to boycott Hearts matches and withdraw your financial support from our club.

I had a ST,so where did I withdraw my financial support?:P

p,s. do you need a bigger spade to dig your hole?:)

Guest JamboRobbo
p,s. do you need a bigger spade to dig your hole?:)

Probably.

I ain't the one exposing himself as a wind up merchant, hypocrite, someone who thinks telling people he earns lots of money makes him a big man, and someone who thinks he's better than other Hearts fans.

If the poll is representative then that indicates that over 4000 will not be renewing next season.

How that proves your point Eggo I'm not sure. :confused:

We dont need the hangers-on outfit,real supporters go always!

Im sure there wont be 4000 empty seats every week;)

boabyarsebiscuit
Apologies if my complementing Eggo on having so much money and being such a better Hearts fan than everyone else, and knowing when to boycott and when not to boycott, is not to your liking.

See this is where I have a problem. Eggo earns money mere mortals like me can only dream of. But he doesn't buy Romanov out of Hearts. You'd think he could even have slipped Vlad a million so we could have kept Velicka for a few more months and maybe made the Top 6.

Maybe Eggo's not such a big Hearts fan after all?

Probably.

I ain't the one exposing himself as a wind up merchant, hypocrite, someone who thinks telling people he earns lots of money makes him a big man, and someone who thinks he's better than other Hearts fans.

Simply answer the question..Where did I withdraw my financial support?:cool:

See this is where I have a problem. Eggo earns money mere mortals like me can only dream of. But he doesn't buy Romanov out of Hearts. You'd think he could even have slipped Vlad a million so we could have kept Velicka for a few more months and maybe made the Top 6.

Maybe Eggo's not such a big Hearts fan after all?

Maybe not:)

Guest JamboRobbo
Simply answer the question..Where did I withdraw my financial support?:cool:

When you boycotted HMFC because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

When you boycotted HMFC because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

Poor stuff....WHERE DID I WITHDRAW MY FINANCIAL SUPPORT? If I had already bought a ST.

Simple answer!

Guest JamboRobbo
Poor stuff....WHERE DID I WITHDRAW MY FINANCIAL SUPPORT?

Simple answer!

I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you Eggo.

You boycotted because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

Which means you don't go to Tynie for games. Which means you don't spend money on pies, merchandise, programmes or whatever else you normally spend money on. Which means you withdrew your financial support because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

Simple enough for you to understand yet?

We dont need the hangers-on outfit,real supporters go always!

Im sure there wont be 4000 empty seats every week;)

Maybe you don't but Romanov and Hearts certainly need the 'hangers-on outfit'

I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you Eggo.

You boycotted because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

Which means you don't go to Tynie for games. Which means you don't spend money on pies, programmes or whatever else you normally spend money on. Which means you withdrew your financial support because you didn't like the way the owner was running the club.

Simple enough for you to understand yet?

Now your struggling and looking even more silly!:)

Pies and programmes???...hohohohohoho!

Please come up with an adult answer:p

Maybe you don't but Romanov and Hearts certainly need the 'hangers-on outfit'

Do they really:confused:

Do they really:confused:

Yes. They do.

Otherwise what would be the point in spending millions on a new stand with more seats? :rolleyes:

We dont need the hangers-on outfit,real supporters go always!Im sure there wont be 4000 empty seats every week;)

Sorry but how stupid can you be(don't think I'm having a go because others are)but IT IS THE REAL LONG TERM FANS WHO ARE NOT RENEWING,how hard is it for some to understand this,not hangers on or glory seakers,people like myself who have followed Hearts for decades spent thousands of pounds,missed weddings,birthdays,parties and probably a few births,these are the guy's(girls as well) who have had enough and will not buy into this nightmare anymore.

Hearts are loosing fans quicker than any other team I know and who do you think is to blame?

JUST A YES OR NO IS FINE.

THIS IS NOT A VLAD THREAD:mad:

Yes. They do.

Otherwise what would be the point in spending millions on a new stand with more seats? :rolleyes:

And all the phone call's ,e-mails,letters,you bet your arse they need us every last one.

Sorry but how stupid can you be(don't think I'm having a go because others are)but IT IS THE REAL LONG TERM FANS WHO ARE NOT RENEWING,how hard is it for some to understand this,not hangers on or glory seakers,people like myself who have followed Hearts for decades spent thousands of pounds,missed weddings,birthdays,parties and probably a few births,these are the guy's(girls as well) who have had enough and will not buy into this nightmare anymore.

Hearts are loosing fans quicker than any other team I know and who do you think is to blame?

Loosing fans quicker than anyone else??? Show me the evidence of that.

Loosing fans quicker than anyone else??? Show me the evidence of that.

What other club do you know off right now that supporters are turning their backs on them as much as we are?

Oh and the very poll you started kinda suggests that as well,are you for real?

What other club do you know off right now that supporters are turning their backs on them as much as we are?

Oh and the very poll you started kinda suggests that as well,are you for real?

Oh I see you dont have any evidence,you kind of made it up to benefit yourself:confused:

"As WE are"...I take it your one of the minority that voted NO:)

Oh I see you dont have any evidence,you kind of made it up to benefit yourself:confused:

"As WE are"...I take it your one of the minority that voted NO:)

Do you not think that a 35% vote saying 'no'kind of say's we are loosing fans faster than any other team I know,no?

I can see why you would be easily confused,not very bright are you.

Ginger God Is Back

Well..Im just back from renewing three tickets.

Have to say that its the only time ever where I have thought..why am I doing this....

There were about 20 folk behind me in the queue and although the lassie wouldnt or couldnt reveal how many billets have been sold she did say it had been pretty busy.

I renewed mine on the premise that I have fab seats in the Gorgie and I consider them to be mine!!!:eek:

Guest JamboRobbo

Can we just hurry up and give Eggo his award as the HMFC's greatest boycotter

Do you not think that a 35% vote saying 'no'kind of say's we are loosing fans faster than any other team I know,no?

I can see why you would be easily confused,not very bright are you.

Cheap dig=loosing debate..........next:)

Well..Im just back from renewing three tickets.

Have to say that its the only time ever where I have thought..why am I doing this....

There were about 20 folk behind me in the queue and although the lassie wouldnt or couldnt reveal how many billets have been sold she did say it had been pretty busy.

I renewed mine on the premise that I have fab seats in the Gorgie and I consider them to be mine!!!:eek:

Well done to you mate! I hope they sell out fast and keep the part-timers away once and for all.

As to this poll it proves that most people are renewing:)

Well done to you mate! I hope they sell out fast and keep the part-timers away once and for all.

:welldone:

Cheap dig=loosing debate..........next:)

Not at all,listen I know plenty off Rangers,Celtic,Hibs and even a few Pars ST holders and all of them will be renewing their STs,now here's the good bit,just for you,obviously I also know loads of Hearts fans and I know of 10 at the moment who are not renewing at all add to that 6 that didn't renew last season and about another 6-8 who are waiting to seee what happens re a new manager etc.

So there is your evidence that you so want,also the fact that 35% say the will not renew without other options should show you that fans are turning their back on the club.

Now I hope that this hasn't all been for nothing and hope you can understand what has been typed.

We will see if it was a "Cheap dig" or fact.

ps these supporters are either not on this web site very often or not on it at all,so you can hardly make a comparison to the average Hearts fan.

frankblack

Unfortunately it it proves nothing since you didn't put the proper options in your poll.

All it proves is that 168 people are going to renew at this time and 93 are not. We have a sample of say 2% of supporters voting - and you cannot prove any are actually season ticket holders or Jambos. So you have say 2/3 of 2% of possible season ticket holders voting - hardly makes your case, and you can't prove it is a representative sample.

Not at all,listen I know plenty off Rangers,Celtic,Hibs and even a few Pars ST holders and all of them will be renewing their STs,now here's the good bit,just for you,obviously I also know loads of Hearts fans and I know of 10 at the moment who are not renewing at all add to that 6 that didn't renew last season and about another 6-8 who are waiting to seee what happens re a new manager etc.

So there is your evidence that you so want,also the fact that 35% say the will not renew without other options should show you that fans are turning their back on the club.

Now I hope that this hasn't all been for nothing and hope you can understand what has been typed.

We wiil see if it was a "Cheep dig" or fact.

Pure and utter drivel...am I meant to unscramble that nonsensical tripe into some sort of answer to my question on evidence:confused:

p.s. Budgies "cheep" :)http://www.learndirectscotland.co.uk that should help your spelling etc.

Unfortunately it it proves nothing since you didn't put the proper options in your poll.

All it proves is that 168 people are going to renew at this time and 93 are not. We have a sample of say 2% of supporters voting - and you cannot prove any are actually season ticket holders or Jambos. So you have say 2/3 of 2% of possible season ticket holders voting - hardly makes your case, and you can't prove it is a representative sample.

I can only go on the poll results...more to re-new than those choosing not to!

As for proper options,this was a simple yes or no poll.No one was forced to vote.

Always support the team. There's much more effective ways to hit Vlad where it hurts, in his pocket.

Guest JamboRobbo
Pure and utter drivel...am I meant to unscramble that nonsensical tripe into some sort of answer to my question on evidence:confused:

Surely can't be that difficult for a man with such a highly paid job as yourself.

Surely can't be that difficult for a man with such a highly paid job as yourself.

Can you answer the question I asked you,or is it to painful for you admitting that you were wrong:)

frankblack
I can only go on the poll results...more to re-new than those choosing not to!

As for proper options,this was a simple yes or no poll.No one was forced to vote.

So if half of the people that voted Yes were hobos and fans of other teams, then your argument is flawed.

The fact is that 60% of 2% of the season ticket holder count is not a representative figure to back any of your arguments - especially when you can't link any of the voters to season ticket holders.

So if half of the people that voted Yes were hobos and fans of other teams, then your argument is flawed.

The fact is that 60% of 2% of the season ticket holder count is not a representative figure to back any of your arguments - especially when you can't link any of the voters to season ticket holders.

"My argument"?????

I thought it was a poll:confused:

Your taking this rather serious!

Dean Winchester

So can you go pick up your season ticket whenever you feel like it after you've renewed? Done it online and it didnt say from when I could collect it :rolleyes:

Jamboross98
Why do you assume that anyone who isn't going to renew his ST is going to stop going to games? I don't, but isn't that what their protest is about? I'd rather buy a season ticket than pay the prices that are there just now. It would be foolish, unless you had money to burn, and give the Romanov's more money than they would've expected anyway.

Is a ST compulsory nowadays?No, not at all. Do you have to be a ST holder to watch the Hearts?No, same as above.

Why do you think not renewing is the same as quitting? Genuine question.

Answered above.

Ray Winstone

Renewed today to take advantage of the discount!

People can say that doesnt make me a real fan or whatever - I dont really care!

Well done. You're the greatest attention seeking hypocrite ever. Satisfied now?

For a man who claims to stick to the debate and not castigate others you are truly amazing. Hypocrite or what ?

I think you said you've lost the argument when you criticise the other person.

Archived