Eggo

Renew Or Not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Renew Or Not?

• YES
    • NO

boabyarsebiscuit
Thats a YES then:rolleyes:

Eggo. Sorry to have to ask this, but, well, it's got to be asked. This money you make that we can "only dream of". Do you spend a portion of it on drugs?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant see much in the OP that incites anything other than a simple reply to the question.

Other than the fact that the OP's question was simplistic and loaded, you're right.

I, and others, pointed that out.

Are you suggesting that all threads on KB should rigidly stick to the OP topic and never deviate?

Eggo. Sorry to have to ask this, but, well, it's got to be asked. This money you make that we can "only dream of". Do you spend a portion of it on drugs?

:cheese:

Cliffundo

:4_1_72: hehe a rather large amount would be spent on some mind altering substance I would imagine. Wonder if he takes dancing lessons with Vlad aswell?

The Old Tolbooth

Heh heh!!

Eggo's a wind up merchant, everyone should know that by now.

Just to massage the OP's ego, I'll answer his question, simple really, if Romanov sticks to his OWN promise and gets us a decent, full time, creditable manager (not some Eastern European halfwit with no coaching badges, or Stevie Frail), then I'll renew.

If not, then I wont keep feeding the troll more money just so he can bend me over a barrel and shaft me where it hurts!

Guest JamboRobbo
I cant see much in the OP that incites anything other than a simple reply to the question.

that doesn't surprise me.

Dr. Bapswent
Other than the fact that the OP's question was simplistic and loaded, you're right.

I, and others, pointed that out.

Are you suggesting that all threads on KB should rigidly stick to the OP topic and never deviate?

No, I didnt suggest that.

I just dont see much in the OP to warrant the abuse this thread has descended into.

Seems to be a running theme at the moment, some posters cant get past some doom and gloom and want all other posters to feel the same way.

I just dont see why its such a bad thing to accept some posters dont share the same opinion.

Its hardly a call for abuse.

Guest JamboRobbo
Heh heh!!

Eggo's a wind up merchant, everyone should know that by now.

I think almost everyone does.

On drugs eh?:confused:

Now I know ive came up with a valid poll.

When it resorts to the level of the personal and some people are made to look like diddys,cue the personal abuse:cool:

Water off a ducks back in this case though:)

Thanks for those who voted,it was joyeous to witness the crumble of the,dare I say, minority!

No, I didnt suggest that.

I just dont see much in the OP to warrant the abuse this thread has descended into.

Seems to be a running theme at the moment, some posters cant get past some doom and gloom and want all other posters to feel the same way.

I just dont see why its such a bad thing to accept some posters dont share the same opinion.

Its hardly a call for abuse.

You musn't read the OP's posts very often then.

On drugs eh?:confused:

Now I know ive came up with a valid poll.

When it resorts to the level of the personal and some people are made to look like diddys,cue the personal abuse:cool:

Water off a ducks back in this case though:)

Thanks for those who voted,it was joyeous to witness the crumble of the,dare I say, minority!

:welldone:

Dr. Bapswent
You musn't read the OP's posts very often then.

Generally try to reply to the post, not the poster.

Fair enough Eggo may be a wind up merchant, but the OP is a valid and salient question. Surely a wind up merchant is going to ruin a post themselves, by their very nature, without others basing their replies on the assumption its already pointless?

Fair enough Eggo may be a wind up merchant, but the OP is a valid and salient question. Surely a wind up merchant is going to ruin a post themselves, by their very nature, without others basing their replies on the assumption its already pointless?

Cheers! the gang of 15 were made to look silly,so in there typical schoolie way,they round up there wee pals and attempt feeble digs.

With there constant logging off and on its shows they are either at school or college,they had better look out or theyll all get detention:)

We_are_the_Hearts

If you can't see that the OP was trying to wind up those who are waiting on the managerial appointment then maybe you are not as intelligent as you think you are.;)

Dr. Bapswent
If you can't see that the OP was trying to wind up those who are waiting on the managerial appointment then maybe you are not as intelligent as you think you are.;)

Not sure where the personal dig came from.

But as ive already said, the OP is fine, after that it descends into the usual nonsense.

Im defending no-one here, each is as bad as the other.

Dissapointing that you felt the need to have a persoanl pop though.

Really?

Cheers! the gang of 15 were made to look silly,so in there typical schoolie way,they round up there wee pals and attempt feeble digs.

With there constant logging off and on its shows they are either at school or college,they had better look out or theyll all get detention:)

Haven't you heard of invisibilty mode?

Dr. Bapswent
Really?

You dont think asking whether fans should or should not renew in the current cliamte at HMFC is a valid and interesting question?

You dont think asking whether fans should or should not renew in the current cliamte at HMFC is a valid and interesting question?

Not in so simplistic terms, no.

Guest casper

The point is though that the question makes no account for the very complicated "current climate at HMFC". It's just not that black and white.

Dr. Bapswent
Not in so simplistic terms, no.

I agree its a very simplistic question.

But I thought that was the point.

Of course there is more too it.

But if the OP wants to ask it in a simple way, then thats fine, youll get a simple answer, and you wont be able to read too much more into it.

But the OP created the poll, and therefore is the one that decides this.

If anyone else wants to create a more complex one, then they can do so, and should be afforded the same courtesy in the replies they get.

no?

Ive been away making money you could only dream about:)

YES or NO:rolleyes:

No

with all this cash you have why dont you by hearts instead of brazilian lady boys :confused:

No

with all this cash you have why dont you by hearts instead of brazilian lady boys :confused:

What a well thought out constructive answer.

Im to busy booking luxury holidays:p

Its not the question he dislikes,its the common sense result of the poll:)

Surely the vast majority cant be wrong!

Guest JamboRobbo

Good point. The 93% that don't want Frail, and the 90 odd % that want Roman Romanov to resign, can't possibly be wrong. :rolleyes:

Its not the question he dislikes,its the common sense result of the poll:)

:welldone:

Good point. The 93% that don't want Frail, and the 90 odd % that want Roman Romanov to resign, can't possibly be wrong. :rolleyes:

Wrong poll:confused:

Make that 94% on Frail as I dont want him either.

Make that 91 odd % as I dont want him either.

This is about season tickets...YES or NO

Guest JamboRobbo
Wrong poll:confused:

Make that 94% on Frail as I dont want him either.

Make that 91 odd % as I dont want him either.

This is about season tickets...YES or NO

Woosh.

Guest casper
Prefer the Carribean myself,a couple of times a year.:)

Stopped going there many years ago.

A bit played out now.

We_are_the_Hearts
Prefer the Carribean myself,a couple of times a year.:)

WOW......twice a year!! You must be a serious entrepeneur;)

Stopped going there many years ago.

A bit played out now.

I still enjoy it,but in 3 weeks im off to Spain for a change,then in October im going to Barcalona for 2 nights then a cruise of the Med....times are hard:p

WOW......twice a year!! You must be a serious entrepeneur;)

Not really,Oils up in price:)

Guest casper
I still enjoy it,but in 3 weeks im off to Spain for a change,then in October im going to Barcalona for 2 nights then a cruise of the Med....times are hard:p

Walter Bishop
Well well well....more people according to the poll are renewing and continuing there support of the club,than the ones rebelling:)

Enough said:cool:

So if you take your poll as gospel(as clearly with 94 voters it must be!!:confused:), 1/3 are not renewing. 13500 last year divided by 3 = 4500 non renewals, at an average of ?400 per ticket = ?1,800,000. So Mr Romanov is losing out on near enough 2 million, Excellent!!

The Merse
Im a Hearts supporter.

I want to support Hearts.

I want to watch them play.

I may not be happy with things at the moment, but Im not going to cut my nose of to spite my face.

I want to carry on watching the team I support at Tynecastle, through good and bad times.

So of course - renew!

I don't feel I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I didn't renew.

Going to watch Hearts drains the life out of me at the moment.

Dr. Bapswent
So if you take your poll as gospel(as clearly with 94 voters it must be!!:confused:), 1/3 are not renewing. 13500 last year divided by 3 = 4500 non renewals, at an average of ?400 per ticket = ?1,800,000. So Mr Romanov is losing out on near enough 2 million, Excellent!!

Without wanting to sound like im siding with anyone over this.

Your figures not really accurate.

1/3 of those on KB who are ST holders are not renewing.

Which is unlikely to be 1/3 of all ST's - even if it were, your calculations suggest there is not a single person out there who is not a ST holder and wants to take someones place.

I guess that comes across as pedantic. Anyway I just dont think you can make the assumptions you have made based on the evidence you see here.

Of course, the same cannot also be said the other way around.

Dr. Bapswent
I don't feel I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I didn't renew.

Going to watch Hearts drains the life out of me at the moment.

Thats fair enough.

Everyone going to have their own opinion on it.

The Merse

Which is unlikely to be 1/3 of all ST's - even if it were, your calculations suggest there is not a single person out there who is not a ST holder and wants to take someones place.

I guess that comes across as pedantic. Anyway I just dont think you can make the assumptions you have made based on the evidence you see here.

I'd further suggest that the majority of KB'ers are the diehards, so are more likely to renew. I'd say there are alot more fans who don't care as much as alot on here and are not finding it a difficult decision to not renew their ticket.

Why not?

Guest JamboRobbo

Of course not. :rolleyes:

Walter Bishop

Dr B.

I know what i posted is all but alot of crap, I was only pointing out to the OP that the same could be said of his response to his poll.

Dr. Bapswent
Why not?

Because in the same way you cannot take from this that 1/3 of all ST holders will not renew, you can also not say that 2/3 of ST holders will.

Because in the same way you cannot take from this that 1/3 of all ST holders will not renew, you can also not say that 2/3 of ST holders will.

That's what i thought you were meaning.

Dr. Bapswent
That's what i thought you were meaning.

So you agree, or dont agree?

boabyarsebiscuit

So Eggo's logic is flawed? Surely not?

So you agree, or dont agree?

Of course, these polls aren't really worth the paper they're not printed on.

Dr. Bapswent
So Eggo's logic is flawed? Surely not?

i dont think I ever said he was right?

Did I?

Archived