GTA IV Xbox360 JKB online gang

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Anyone up for this on GTA IV and take over the turf on turf wars.Cmon loads of 360 owners on here with GTA lets get this going.Was playing this tonight and while the guys i was online with where running about aimlessly the other gang had it sussed two always two in a car patrolling there turf while others look to take over ours.

Guest GhostHunter

Definitely...

Just need to arrange a mutually acceptable time Brash....

Like tonight when the Huns are on and getting papped.

hughesie27

I'd definitely get involved we need 8 players eh?

Probably not til after the weekend when I get my socks on and unlock all the islands though.

Dean Winchester

I'll be on from 5/6pm tonight :rolleyes: Send me a message, usernames GamezGecko UK

vegas-voss

Perfect we are getting there Sconnie is up for it aswell.I'll be on tonight.Just got to find my headset aint used it in yonks.

Dean Winchester

If 3 other people are looking to rank up fast then send me a message later on. Party up and play hangmans noose, once you get the hang of it you can make $2,500-$3,500 every 7 mins or so

Strategy is basically, 3 people defend the petrovic guy, 1 of us runs grabs a helicopter, goes and picks up petrovic and takes him to the safe zone and the other 3 guys just have to make it to the safe zone... usually takes roughly 6 mins and you get a good cash bonus ;)

vegas-voss
I'm up for this, give me a shout on XBL Brashy.

Don't think i'll be on until about 9pm though as the my 360 is hooked up to my Pc monitor so that it's easier to get on live but the wife now wants to stick loads of stuff on ebay as it is 5p listing day or something.So i'll probably be on after the huns get ****ed.

maroondoonhamer

Ain't got the game yet but hopefully have it next week. Certainly but up for joining a gang, Fo' Shizzle.:P

Stoddyhmfc

Id be up for this.. add me on xbox live pablo2k5 im sure we can get someone to post over on the hobos site and see if we can arrange a hearts v hobos game...

Brian Fantana

I'll be up for this too - although maybe not until I've done more of the single player. Dont want to see all the City until I've been through it on the story.

Add me if you like though guys, XBL is IckyThumped

vegas-voss
I would be up for that

lionrampant1314 is my tag :D

Just accepted you as a friend

vegas-voss

I'll add everyone else that i have not got as a friend when i go on later tonight.My tag is vegasvoss for anyone that aint got it.

hughesie27

hughesie277 is my gamer tag.

by the way, i have 3 free month cards for XBL but already pay a direct debit each month. If i enter in the codes just now will it just not charge the card for a few months once this current subscription runs out?

vegas-voss
hughesie277 is my gamer tag.

by the way, i have 3 free month cards for XBL but already pay a direct debit each month. If i enter in the codes just now will it just not charge the card for a few months once this current subscription runs out?

Na i think they are for new subscribers only.Might be wrong though

hughesie27

I got one when my 360 came back. one with 500 points for pre ordering from game and one inside the box.

Do The Dance

Notorious IT

Been playing this online yesterday. Superb.

Snake Plissken

count me in too guys, tag is:

Myk1874.

Guest GhostHunter

The mind boggles...I jumped on Party Mode with another member from here for a quick shooftie...

:eek: is all.

Immense & Incredible - the sheer size of it is awesome. Helicopters including an Apache Gun Ship are all there...it's just breathtaking.

Dean Winchester
The mind boggles...I jumped on Party Mode with another member from here for a quick shooftie...

:eek: is all.

Immense & Incredible - the sheer size of it is awesome. Helicopters including an Apache Gun Ship are all there...it's just breathtaking.

And you ended up playing till 5am? :rolleyes: Yeah that happened to me on Wed night :cool:

maroondoonhamer
Na i think they are for new subscribers only.Might be wrong though

You get a months free subscription if you have suffered from the red ring of death. Basically cause that's how long it takes them to repair it.

If some folk on here don't mind adding me to their friends my tag is Deefer Dogg.

Dean Winchester
You get a months free subscription if you have suffered from the red ring of death. Basically cause that's how long it takes them to repair it.

If some folk on here don't mind adding me to their friends my tag is Deefer Dogg.

Not always, that was just 1 period when they where under enormous stress with a high level of returns. Normally it only takes a few days.

Do The Dance

Happened to me a couple of months ago. Returned within 5 days. Wasn't too bothered, and got the free month on live.

hughesie27

Okay...So with this free month do you just tap in the code even if you are already paying for it monthly?

Robertson9
Definitely...

Just need to arrange a mutually acceptable time Brash....

Like tonight when the Huns are on and getting papped.

:oopsoops:

vegas-voss
Anybody on the now?

Na i'll be on soon though and all night tomorrow.

maroondoonhamer
Not always, that was just 1 period when they where under enormous stress with a high level of returns. Normally it only takes a few days.

Fair enough, It must have happened to me right in the middle of the rush then. Not a nice feeling when the red lights appear eh??:evilno:

hughesie27

Good few games tonight Sconnie + Brashy.

That was my first go at online. Think you will need to give me some tips in Race though! But it was brilliant fun!

That was my first go at online. Think you will need to give me some tips in Race though! But it was brilliant fun!

Haha that was quality stuff. It would be brilliant with lots of KB members just running around or racing. Hopefully we can arrange a date and time when we can all get on.

vegas-voss

I got 8th in the first race had a few scraps with you along the way and then was 4th in the bike race after 2 laps and went over the bridge and did not have a clue for ages how to get back on course and ended up 12th.Sconnie is the man though **** knows how he managed to get to the front and win the first race that was just mayhem at the start.Have a go together at the one at the airport where you need to rescue the guy if your up for that.

I got 8th in the first race had a few scraps with you along the way and then was 4th in the bike race after 2 laps and went over the bridge and did not have a clue for ages how to get back on course and ended up 12th.Sconnie is the man though **** knows how he managed to get to the front and win the first race that was just mayhem at the start.Have a go together at the one at the airport where you need to rescue the guy if your up for that.

If you **** up a checkpoint you can hold down Y and it takes you back to the last checkpoint, that's the best option. There was no one near me in second place, all you need to do is pick a fast car and slow down at every corner, everyone just smashes into the sides. If you play 'GTA Race' you can use weapons, it's good fun and reminds me of Road Rash. I'll be on all night tomorrow so we can try all the game modes if you want.

vegas-voss
If you **** up a checkpoint you can hold down Y and it takes you back to the last checkpoint, that's the best option. There was no one near me in second place, all you need to do is pick a fast car and slow down at every corner, everyone just smashes into the sides. If you play 'GTA Race' you can use weapons, it's good fun and reminds me of Road Rash. I'll be on all night tomorrow so we can try all the game modes if you want.

Yeah i'll be up for that.

rossaldinho
I'm up for joining. My gamertag is L3ETHAL SCOTSMAN

My mum typed this and blew it >_<

L3THAL SCOTSMAN is the real gamertag.

If you add me and there isnt enough room on my friends list, message me and i will delete someone and then re-send the request.

hughesie27

I'm going to play a few more story missions and then I'll be right onto online. As long as manhattan is not where we play as I want to wait until I get it uinlocked in the story first.

Any idea how far that is to go by the way? I'm on the mission where...

***SPOILER***You just chased the biker down and shot all the bikers***SPOILER***

Sexton Hardcastle

help!

Just got my copy from play..put it in watch the intro movie and begin to drive the car to the house. It crashes. i restart the machine/game and it wont go past "starting new game". WTF?

boabyarsebiscuit

I played this last night on PS3.

How funny is it that the ****** cousin is called Roman, and the unsavoury up-his-own-arse smalltime crook is called Vlad?

Well done to the hobos at Rockstar!

I'm going to play a few more story missions and then I'll be right onto online. As long as manhattan is not where we play as I want to wait until I get it uinlocked in the story first.

Any idea how far that is to go by the way? I'm on the mission where...

***SPOILER***You just chased the biker down and shot all the bikers***SPOILER***

Is that the third island your on about? There's a couple of times you have to chase some d!ck on a motorbike. Pretty sure you get on the third island after you complete the missions for the McReary's.

help!

Just got my copy from play..put it in watch the intro movie and begin to drive the car to the house. It crashes. i restart the machine/game and it wont go past "starting new game". WTF?

Goto your memory and delete the file and it'll start a new game?

hughesie27
Is that the third island your on about? There's a couple of times you have to chase some d!ck on a motorbike. Pretty sure you get on the third island after you complete the missions for the McReary's.

Yeah it's the 3rd island and ta. I jsut got the safehouse in Bohan. Story mode definitely starting to kick in now. That mission with LJ was the best yet.

Archived