GTA IV Xbox360 JKB online gang

vegas-voss

Yeah it's the 3rd island and ta. I jsut got the safehouse in Bohan. Story mode definitely starting to kick in now. That mission with LJ was the best yet.

There's quite a few good missions, write them as spoilers and put them in white writing so I know what your on about. I've just reached the third island and everyone keeps inviting me to play multiplayer when I try and get it done.

hughesie27

I'm on about the one where Dimitri betrays you and runs away then You and Roman drive around to see everything on fire.

You'll start to get introduced to a few people now. There's a good mission that you do for Elizabeta for whatever her name is.

vegas-voss
I'm going to play a few more story missions and then I'll be right onto online. As long as manhattan is not where we play as I want to wait until I get it uinlocked in the story first.

Any idea how far that is to go by the way? I'm on the mission where...

***SPOILER***You just chased the biker down and shot all the bikers***SPOILER***

Is that the first biker mission the one where they are all on choppers if so you have ages to go.

vegas-voss

Once you get to the Playboy X missions things start kicking in.Just finished the Dwayne nightclub mission.

Sexton Hardcastle

i have deleted the game data etc but still nothing. it just keeps "starting new game" and goes no further. anyone heard of any problems here or how to fix?

Sexton Hardcastle

sorted. apparently turnin online off and startin game fixes it. o well !

Guest GhostHunter
sorted. apparently turnin online off and startin game fixes it. o well !

Are you using a hooky copy per chance ?

:evilno:

Do The Dance
Once you get to the Playboy X missions things start kicking in.Just finished the Dwayne nightclub mission.

Apologies for turning down your game offer earlier, was just about to shut the game down. Another time!

Sexton Hardcastle
Are you using a hooky copy per chance ?

:evilno:

unless play.com went to the market? it seems fine now. goign by a gta forum its quite common.

jack D and coke
Haha that was quality stuff. It would be brilliant with lots of KB members just running around or racing. Hopefully we can arrange a date and time when we can all get on.

I'm heading home right now and i'm choking to get a shot of this. Should i play some offline first to get used to it and not spoil anything?

hughesie27
I'm heading home right now and i'm choking to get a shot of this. Should i play some offline first to get used to it and not spoil anything?

Definitely play oflfine first. Especially if you plan on Racing as driving was like a kick in the nads when I first started playing it but now it's second nature ( I won a GTA Race earlier:D

jack D and coke
Definitely play oflfine first. Especially if you plan on Racing as driving was like a kick in the nads when I first started playing it but now it's second nature ( I won a GTA Race earlier:D

I've been working away from home and i've tried to not read too much about it, dont want to spoil it. I know i'll be desperate for an online game but gonna have to try stay off. Whats the best online game in your opinion?

hughesie27

Well like you I'm saving myself from playin it until I've got through enough of the story to have unlocked alaconquin(sp?) So I've only played Race and GTA race. Also about 45 mins with sconnie and brashy just messing around blowing each other up. I really liked Race though with 16 players. Also much more fun if it's with friends as you can see them and delibrately crash into them,w hich hopefully ends up in them going flying off a bridge:D

I have to admit though the first 10 or so hours are pretty basic and boring but when the story kicks in boy does it kick in!

Kind of annoying with the weapons situation though, you never really know what you are going to face in a mission before you actually attempt it so you never know if you need lots of ammo or just fists.

Anyway, I look forward to having the freedom to do what i like in the game as just now even in free roam you really have to earn your money!

jack D and coke

Hopefully catch up with you guys online in a day or two. Game sounds like it totally rocks, canny wait.

Offline for a few hours I'd say, just to get a feel for it. The driving can be dodgy at first, I was crashing everywhere when I first started.

We need to arrange a time for us all to have a race, I've got non Jambos up for a race aswell if we're short on numbers. 16 people racing would be mental.

Me and my mate are trying to get a big race going at 12am, if anyone wants in just say.

Archived