Downloadable games

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Not much this season right enough. What do you reckon of the idea of Hearts selling the full match a fews days after? For example, 1st game next season may be Hearts v Rangers on the sunday, later that week the club make it available to download at say ?4 or ?5 in AVI format. 90 minutes, a 700Mb good quality file you can burn to disk to keep.

Obviously we wont want to keep a game we got pumped 4-0 in though, but you get the idea.

It's a decent idea, whether they'd be allowed to do it and then have the technology to carry it out is a different story.

Bindy Badgy

I would love it if they released the 4-2 games verses the Huns.

If anyone has a copy they can sell/trade let me know.

The cruckie cookie

Great idea.

This season however we could get ALL our highlights on a mini cassette:confused:

Sexton Hardcastle

Isnt this just hearts world? You can download the highlights from there easily enough. Fair enough it aint the whole game but i would imagine there would be alot of effort/cost in producing a 90 min file every week and if the intrest isnt that high etc it ends up on youtube then the club would be loosing money.

They should really include Hearts world in season ticket prices and better the service there. I find it to be pretty poor to be fair. Either it doesnt work/ the screen doesnt fit the player size. There should also be more archives from back in the day.

Yeh, i don't know why Sky/Setanta don't do this.

I think there would be a hugh market for it

They could use the torrent type system.

I think that is how the bbc tv download works.

It would be better than the 3 minutes of Setanta

highlights you get.

I had been thinking of kicking Setanta into touch

because of the lack of Hearts highlights.:evilno:

welshjambo
I would love it if they released the 4-2 games verses the Huns.

If anyone has a copy they can sell/trade let me know.

got the full game on vhs that i could put on to a dvd but it would be video quality

Archived