Mike Hunt

Anyone thinking he wouldn't do a job in a shite house league like the Championship, is a half bubble off plum!

It will never happen though.

"a half bubble off plum"

:lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was outstanding away to Utd when we got pumped 3-0 I think. Ngoo was our only player that day and was unlucky not to have scored a hat trick of wonder goals.

frankblack

From a good start his form plummeted to an utterly appalling performance in that League Cup final.

We need to find a striker that can play a target man role. For a big guy, Ngoo didn't jump well or have the strength to (legally) hold off challenges from defenders.

I'd rather we look at other options - I'm sure Levein will have some contacts for players we do not know about that could do us a turn.

Take the middle two letters out of his surname and you've got my answer.

No chance. He'll never be any good in the Elite League Of The World where only the best Hearts players of all time can play to make the club competitive.

That's where we are playing next year, right?

Guest GhostHunter

In a league comprised partly of part time football teams, Ngoo would score a barrel load of goals.

It IS really that simple.

In a league comprised partly of part time football teams, Ngoo would score a barrel load of goals.

He would cause chaos in the championship. I would be delighted if we were to sign him.

Ngoo created both our cup final goals

It's no surprise to me seeing what I have seen this last season that Ngoos form went out the window when Locke came in.

He's not a hoofball merchant

Couldn't be bothered in the LC final. Cost us.

He had a poor game in the final but I don't remember lack off effort.

He wasn't the only one who had a poor cup final though.

I wonder why he gets singled out............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................????????????????????????

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I wonder why he gets singled out............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................????????????????????????

Please tell me you're not continuing the embarrassing trend on here of accusing the Hearts support of some kind of clandestine, institutional racism.

Well it wasn't that simple with Sutton who is a proven SPL goalscorer.

Anyway, why do some on here think we need a "target man".

Ngoo hasn't settled in the last couple if years, young laddie that could turn out to be a superstar if coached correctly. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Please tell me you're not continuing the embarrassing trend on here of accusing the Hearts support of some kind of clandestine, institutional racism.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. :lol:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. :lol:

Chronic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Guest GhostHunter

Well it wasn't that simple with Sutton who is a proven SPL goalscorer.

Anyway, why do some on here think we need a "target man".

We're talking about the Championship here.

Even Benny-Useless would score for fun.

Buffalo Bill

I didn't particularly rate him and thought he was poor in the cup final. However...reading the rest of this thread, maybe some of you fellas have a point.

Easy now, you still pished from last night or something?

This

Ngoo hasn't settled in the last couple if years, young laddie that could turn out to be a superstar if coached correctly . I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Waw, some great quotes on here this morning, you saying Liverpool don't have good coaches?

Because he was utter shite, simples.

Waw, some great quotes on here this morning, you saying Liverpool don't have good coaches?

I didn't say that. I said he's not settled in last couple of years. Half a season in Scotland and another half at Walsall over the last 2 seasons. I'm pretty sure Liverpool have a great set up, my point was how much coaching has he received in last 2 years

Guest GhostHunter

Easy now, you still pished from last night or something?

Fair play - I suppose I did take it too far.

I should've said Pilibitis.

He had two especially bad games and they unfortunately were the league cup final and against hibs apart from that I thought he was good and better up top himself than with Sutton. I watched his goals on YouTube recently and he is more than capable

Fair play - I suppose I did take it too far.

I should've said Pilibitis.

Glue as well, Dexter man you've let yourself go.

Guest GhostHunter

Glue as well, Dexter man you've let yourself go.

I WANT THE HALCYON DAYS OF ROMANOV BACK

:sob:

I didn't say that. I said he's not settled in last couple of years. Half a season in Scotland and another half at Walsall over the last 2 seasons. I'm pretty sure Liverpool have a great set up, my point was how much coaching has he received in last 2 years

Exactly, he'll have been coached just like the rest of his team mates and I would wager that most of his ex-team mates over the past 2 seasons are still in employment with a football team, he's gash end of story.

Absolutely gash, mind you slightly less gash than Paul Macallum

And a lot less gash than this post.

And a lot less gash than this post.

That all depends on where you place your post on the gash-o-meter sliding scale, 100 being the gashest.

The Old Tolbooth

I despair at times, I really do!

The standard of The Championship is probably comparable to non league football in England these days, Ngoo would be a stand out in a league as desperate as that, no question!

I despair at times, I really do!

The standard of The Championship is probably comparable to non league football in England these days, Ngoo would be a stand out in a league as desperate as that, no question!

Do you think nogood is a better player than Jon Daly, Nicky Clark or Dean Shields, can't remember any of those three being any kind of "stand out" in leagues lower than the championship.

Rudolf's Mate

Originally said 'no thanks' however reading through the thread has me doubting myself.

I said no because I believe we need an experienced striker alongside our youngsters. A proven striker who has experience of the Scottish game!

My issue with Ngoo is that when things didn't go his way his head went down too easily, bece frustrated and started clattering into players.

Yes he showed potential and he maybe could score a decent amount in the championship however if he hits a slump in form and his head goes then all the pressures back on the other youngsters.

There's no way he was as bad as PM however for the above reasons I'd rather we secured someone experienced.

Just don't ask me who!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Old Tolbooth

Do you think nogood is a better player than Jon Daly, Nicky Clark or Dean Shields, can't remember any of those three being any kind of "stand out" in leagues lower than the championship.

I'd say he's better than Sheilds or Clark, Daly is of a higher quality though and what he's doing wasting himself with that mob is a mystery!

Originally said 'no thanks' however reading through the thread has me doubting myself.

I said no because I believe we need an experienced striker alongside our youngsters. A proven striker who has experience of the Scottish game!

My issue with Ngoo is that when things didn't go his way his head went down too easily, bece frustrated and started clattering into players.

Yes he showed potential and he maybe could score a decent amount in the championship however if he hits a slump in form and his head goes then all the pressures back on the other youngsters.

There's no way he was as bad as PM however for the above reasons I'd rather we secured someone experienced.

Just don't ask me who!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee Miller and Kris Boyd for a start or even Andy Little, Kane Hemmings there's another one who scores goals and is far far far more mobile than nogood, FFS if he's the quality of player some want then there is NO chance of promotion.

I'd say he's better than Sheilds or Clark, Daly is of a higher quality though and what he's doing wasting himself with that mob is a mystery!

Waw.

That all depends on where you place your post on the gash-o-meter sliding scale, 100 being the gashest.

:lol:

His post, even.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Erm...Nicky Clark scored 41 goals in 46 starts for QoTS in 2012/13. I'd call that "stand-out"

Erm...Nicky Clark scored 41 goals in 46 starts for QoTS in 2012/13. I'd call that "stand-out"

True, very true, would take him long before I would want nogood anywhere near Tynecastle.

For me, Ngoo started well but faded, that may be inexeperience or poor coaching/management or he may just be crap or the game up here doesn't suit him.

However, he's a young player who I thought had "something", a bit of potential. I'd be willing, if it wasn't on ludicrous money, to have him back, coach him and see what happens. he's only 21.

Remember, not all players are messi when you sign them. When we signed hartley, everyone went why? then levein turned him into a very good central midfielder.

Archived