Mike Hunt

There is a good chance he wlll be here next season, he isnt going to break into the Liverpool squad right now so why not another season here

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I have a feeling both he an Wilson will still be here next season, let's be honest it wouldn't be the worst move for them sign permanently for a season or two get themselves in the shop window and we sell them on in a couple of seasons time, win, win in my opinion. (If we can free up any wages that is)

Get rid of Sutton, Driver, Taouil and Robinson. With Grainger leaving too the wage budget will be freed up.

By the end of the season, our transfer age limits should hopefully be lifted and if we tweak the the transfer/wage budget (or whats left of it anyway) we can keep Ngoo and Wilson for a year at least Nd maybe bring in a more experienced midfielder or striker.

Maybe.

It's up to us to help him fall in love with our club to ease the process of a season long loan spell next year!

I firmly believe that he will still be a Hearts player next season. :10900:

this

I personally think Wilson will sign a contract in the summer with us after his contract with Liverpool has expired and Ngoo will extend his loan deal til January next year once he's signed a new contract with Liverpool.

I personally think Wilson will sign a contract in the summer with us after his contract with Liverpool has expired and Ngoo will extend his loan deal til January next year once he's signed a new contract with Liverpool.

That would a superb signing, I would love to think you are right, but I honestly think this guy is Scotland captain material.

Arthur Morgan

That would a superb signing, I would love to think you are right, but I honestly think this guy is Scotland captain material.

Chances of him signing are good, from what I hear.

Next guy that he stops to ask directions please ask how long he's staying for :thumb:

Apparently he does it a lot. Wilson was saying in the paper last week that he has a habit of getting lost.

Apparently he does it a lot. Wilson was saying in the paper last week that he has a habit of getting lost.

Not in front of goal he doesn't

Ngoo WILL be the next Jambo to score a hat-trick in a game....

Let's hope it's either the derby or the cup final.

Micheal ngoo is a lot like rudi skacel as they both do very little in the game yet pull goals from no where

I think he is constantly working for the team whenever i have seen him.The lad seems to be involved in every move we have.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

does little in a game? id kind of disagree with that,

How about since Hes Mikey Ngoo Hes Mikey Ngooo, he hates hibs and celtic hes Mikey Ngoo to the 1902 tune?

This is how it feels to be big team

This is how we win more than you

You signed matt done we signed micheal ngoo micheal ngoo

Not bad mate

I do like that tune that City sing. NOt a bad attempt defo think we can adapt it to suit the great man.

I think winning the cup in front of 30,000 jambos and seeing us parade the cup down Gods Country way would defo help convince him to stay beyond the end of the season if Liverpool were keen to extend the loan by a year.

And if having the big fella on loan for another year would get up Kenny sheils nose then even better :-)

• 1 year later...

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, him and Carrick upfront would tear the championship to shreds.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

His career seems to have slumped. Shame, he had some useful attributes. Hope he gets back on track.

I like him. Could be a real handful and I reckon he could still prove to be a good player.

Great player. Ruined by our inept management team. He was young and inexperienced but fans expected him to play like Ronaldo every week.

Yet, other youngsters were given a lot more leeway for their inconsistent performances. Go figure.

Gregory House M.D.

Great player. Ruined by our inept management team. He was young and inexperienced but fans expected him to play like Ronaldo every week.

Yet, other youngsters were given a lot more leeway for their inconsistent performances. Go figure.

Because he played for Liverpool and our youngsters played for us?

Nah, must be racism. :vrface:

Because he played for Liverpool and our youngsters played for us?

Nah, must be racism. :vrface:

:lol:

Who mentioned anything anything about racism?

He hadn't played any professional games of football prior to his loan so the Liverpool player argument never seemed fair to me.

Gregory House M.D.

:lol:

Who mentioned anything anything about racism?

He hadn't played any professional games of football prior to his loan so the Liverpool player argument never seemed fair to me.

I did. Because that's exactly what that remark at the end was meant as.

I did. Because that's exactly what that remark at the end was meant as.

Was it? :lol:

Feeling guilty on a subconscious level perhaps? :troll:

Anyway, Ngoo would rip the championship up for arse paper imo, although he'd have to wear the away strip every week because he only seemed to score in the away strip.

Saw this thread and feared the worst. I don't care who he plays for as long as he's far far away from Tynecastle.

Private Womble

Was it? :lol:

Feeling guilty on a subconscious level perhaps? :troll:

Anyway, Ngoo would rip the championship up for arse paper imo, although he'd have to wear the away strip every week because he only seemed to score in the away strip.

Are you trying to say as he was black he clashed with our home top? Racist...Reported

Anyway, Ngoo would rip the championship up for arse paper imo,

Didn't exactly rip up the SPL when he was here, or League 1 this season. (1 goal in 14 appearances, 406 mins)

I would take him back. The good games he had for showed a very capable striker.

Bit older, Bit wiser. I think he would do real damage at championship level.

Still a player with plenty of youth to improve.

Are you trying to say as he was black he clashed with our home top? Racist...Reported

:sob:

I didn't even notice that he was black before it was pointed out to me on thus thread. That's how little that skin colour affects my cognition.

Didn't exactly rip up the SPL when he was here, or League 1 this season. (1 goal in 14 appearances, 406 mins)

He did enough to convince me of his potential. Going By those stats you've posted it appears that he was mostly a sub. If I'm reading it right. So not really that bad.

He did enough to convince me of his potential. Going By those stats you've posted it appears that he was mostly a sub. If I'm reading it right. So not really that bad.

He had potential, but did he fulfil it?

Has he time to fulfil it at a reasonable level?

Is he worth a year in the Championship next season?

If we could get him on a low wage, with a max 2 year contract with an option to extend, then I'd possibly say yes go for him.

If he gets played properly then he could well do a lot of damage in the Championship and then progress in the Prem when we get back there.

I think it would come down to wages and what other offers he gets. (provided Robbie and Craig fancy him)

I thought he was absolutely hopeless... Better than mccallum though

Correct, his display in the league cup final was proof if proof were needed to show just how poor a player he is.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I thought he showed tremendous potential at first, but the weight of expectation on his shoulders became increasingly more obvious.

He would walk all over the championship though

We'd never be able to cover his wages, so it's all pretty immaterial how he'd do in the championship.

And on that note - he'd ******* destroy it.

Buffalo Bill

The best thing I can say about this guy is that he was faster than Sutton in the League Cup final. But only just.

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone thinking he wouldn't do a job in a shite house league like the Championship, is a half bubble off plum!

It will never happen though.

Archived