check this beauty

maroonlegions

Konrad von Carstein
There ain`t many posts here, but you will find that I ain`t a member of .net.

I was kinda alluding to the fact that most of the retards on there bang on about the past (when it suits thier agenda) but are double quick to change tack as soon as circumstances allow.

You don't post on dotnet? smarter than the average reptile (only kiddin:cool:)

I was kinda alluding to the fact that most of the retards on there bang on about the past (when it suits thier agenda) but are double quick to change tack as soon as circumstances allow.

You don't post on dotnet? smarter than the average reptile (only kiddin:cool:)

I read (past tence) .net, simply to find it childish, unamusing, and dull TBH.

I only read here to see what`s happening. Sometimes the insults here are just as ridiculous, and stupid.

Reptile is fine, as with the rest, that`s unfair. You love your team with as much passion as I love mine, but am not as vile as some who post their bile here, on both sides. ;)

There is an issue here. We all know what it is, but hatred, name-calling, in a time of crisis, is out of order.

Maybe some come on here and deserve it. I dunno. I`m not here that often.

Konrad von Carstein

:thumb:

I read (past tence) .net, simply to find it childish, unamusing, and dull TBH.

I only read here to see what`s happening. Sometimes the insults here are just as ridiculous, and stupid.

Reptile is fine, as with the rest, that`s unfair. You love your team with as much passion as I love mine, but am not as vile as some who post their bile here, on both sides. ;)

There is an issue here. We all know what it is, but hatred, name-calling, in a time of crisis, is out of order.

Maybe some come on here and deserve it. I dunno. I`m not here that often.

You come across as OK (so far) not usually one for name calling myself but some of the stuff said abot HMFC and our fansis bang out of order.

Anyhoo, peaceout, or whatever you crazy kids say nowadays when you think someone is OK.

:cool:

:thumb:

You come across as OK (so far) not usually one for name calling myself but some of the stuff said abot HMFC and our fansis bang out of order.

Anyhoo, peaceout, or whatever you crazy kids say nowadays when you think someone is OK.

:cool:

Don`t get me wrong here, I`m Hibs through and through, I bleed green, and as a crazy kid at 40, is nice to hear.

I just remember the friendly days, and the hate-filled one`s too. I remember the HOH campaign, and your "Pieman" days, we have a lot in common, and hate each-other for it. I`m all for that. Just give some of us a break?

Good luck in yer fight, I hope it`s settled soon, so I can get back to wishing yooz a "Hibby New Year" anytime soon. The GFA are the cancer we BOTH need to beat. You however, have demons too. Exorsize them FFS, and let`s get back to attacking the filthy pair.

Good luck.

I'll leave you with this post on .Net which is interesting to say the least.

Leaving aside the petty ?we are bigger than you? arguments that I imagine dominate all rivalries like Hibs/Hearts, I think it is quite interesting to look at ? firstly, defining ?bigness? in terms of football clubs is really difficult ? is it money, fan base, history, success, tradition, or all of the above?

For example, are Newcastle and Sunderland big clubs? They certainly have huge supports, both averages would be equal to or greater than Liverpool?s, but Liverpool are much more successful - are Man U or Liverpool bigger? Real or Barca? Inter haven?t won the European cup since the 60?s, but are they any smaller than Milan?

There is no doubt Hearts have won more cups than Hibs (although significantly not more leagues), and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts, but hearts record in the league in terms of average placings is better ? crowds, I dunno, I would imagine it is mostly to do with who is in the ascendency, for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.

I think a good comparison is Betis v Sevilla rivalry ? both ?big? clubs in Spanish standards, but both have horrible records of under achievement, winning barely anything between them ? there is also a ?class? aspect in that Betis play in a working-class area and are characterized as the ?working class team? and Sevilla are the ?middle class team? ? I couldn?t say who is actually bigger, don?t know enough, but again I would imagine it has to do with who is on the ascendency (sevilla at the moment)

Bringing it back to Edinburgh, a part of all this that Jambos don?t take into account, is that Hearts SHOULD BE much bigger than us ? they have had every advantage, they were (are?) the team of respectable Edinburgh, they were among the leaders of the clubs who tried (and did, for a while) keep Hibs excluded and they were (are?) the natural heirs of Edinburgh football ( I realise WWI had something to do with this) ? we on the other hand faced an extremely hostile country, public, administration and at times, city, but managed to struggle through and in recent times, actually win more league titles than Hearts. In terms of winning things, the early period of Hibs is a constant struggle and that we managed to win anything at all in that time is amazing.

In my opinion, this is where Hearts own insecurity comes from ? they were in every aspect Edinburgh?s top club, but they singularly have failed to take advantage of this privileged position, and are instead caught up in a perennial struggle of rivalry with the immigrant upstarts from the poor area (that only became part of Edinburgh in the 20?s ish) who have fought tooth & nail to get parity with the ?establishment? team ? they have had all the trappings of the ?big club? in terms of position, early dominance, yet they miss the vital ingredient ? the success to back it up, either in terms of an appreciable (if at all) difference in fan base or a definitive difference in trophies (specifically leagues).

Instead they try to create this illusion (delusion?) of grandeur by constantly self-reinforcing their own perceived status to each other, as if that somehow makes it gospel ? and in so doing, you get the crass and classless comments that Foulkes and AN other hearts fan will come out with regularly ? but then for their entire history, Hearts have been threatened by Hibernian, and for the length of that rivalry they have acted towards Hibs in an antagonistic manner (which was earlier characterised by racist and anti-Catholic attitudes, more recently just plain crassness rooted in snobbery).

Hibs very existence and position as one of Scotland?s top clubs and own relatively good record and proud heritage is our success story, just existing is our success story, the fact that we do relatively well is bonus - That they cannot prove definitively their own superiority is their constant failure, that they have had to mortgage their very existence in the last 15 years just to get that oh so elusive trophy (admittedly twice) shows how far they will go, how much they are driven by a deep rooted insecurity that comes from constantly being reminded of their own failure to keep us down or put us out of business (twice if my history is correct) ? and that they are not, despite what they might think and constantly repeat, the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh ? they should be, but they are evidently not.

The need to post such a piece of literature indicates where the insecurity lies. It's interesting how often Hibbies bring up "put us out of business". They conveniently choose to forget the true story - Hibs approached Mr Mercer etc!

Guest juvehearts

aww wee shame that the hobos on the hibsman's website got my comments removed by admin's because they can't handle the truth.

sad sad day when they cant bite off more than they can chew.

creetins the lot of them, even the nice one's :kiss2:

maroonlegions
aww wee shame that the hobos on the hibsman's website got my comments removed by admin's because they can't handle the truth.

sad sad day when they cant bite off more than they can chew.

creetins the lot of them, even the nice one's :kiss2:

greetin faced bairns , the lot of them, lost in their own delusion and cannae handle it.:107years:

Pants Shaton
And I'd dispute whether their average crowds in the Mowbray era were bigger than ours, as the post claims.:107years:

I'd like a Hibs fan to produce evidence of any seasons (in the last 20 years) where their team have averaged larger attendances than Hearts.

maroonlegions
I'd like a Hibs fan to produce evidence of any seasons (in the last 20 years) where their team have averaged larger attendances than Hearts.

true, lets see if any come forward , mmm, i can see their heads boiling on that one .:107years:

Why exactly does any Jambo care what a hibby says?

Every day on hibs.net is a massive [filter edit] parade.

maroonlegions
Why exactly does any Jambo care what a hibby says?

Every day on hibs.net is a massive [filter edit] parade.

see your point but every now and again they have to be brought back down to reality and its funny as feck when its done.:107years:

see your point but every now and again they have to be brought back down to reality and its funny as feck when its done.:107years:

Reality? come on, although someone has obviously been at the wind up, it`s not that clear. Is It? Or did I miss something?

The "Reality" doesn`t bear thinking about, we are in great shape, top six, (for what it`s worth) Inter Tattie, financially stable, and about to re-build our East stand.

Yes, the stats DO put you down as the "Big Team" as above, I won`t argue that fact. How long though, will you continue to buy into this empty dream?

Sure, you split the Ugly one`s, I commend that, as I would every other team (except Livingston) but what`s next?

You know as much as me as to what "Le Nutter"`s next move is.

Surely you have bigger fish to fry, right now, than ripping the c rap out of the "Wee team" and, I hope you can get it sorted.

Sooner rather than later, so I can book holidays for "THE DERBY".

maroonlegions
Reality? come on, although someone has obviously been at the wind up:rolleyes:, it`s not that clear. Is It? Or did I miss something? :107years:

The "Reality" doesn`t bear thinking about, we are in great shape, top six, (for what it`s worth) Inter Tattie:107years:, financially stable, and about to re-build our East stand.:rolleyes:

Yes, the stats DO put you down as the "Big Team" as above,:bravo: I won`t argue that fact. How long though, will you continue to buy into this empty dream?:evilno:

Sure, you split the Ugly one`s, I commend that, as I would every other team (except Livingston) but what`s next? (new stand ect, derby domination, big cup win, above you lot in the league(again) and CL qualifiers):107years:

You know as much as me as to what "Le Nutter"`s next move is.

Surely you have bigger fish to fry, right now, than ripping the c rap out of the "Wee team" and, I hope you can get it sorted.

Sooner rather than later, so I can book holidays for "THE DERBY".

what empty dream are you talking about , sure vlad is a bit loony but empty he is not and when our new stand and hotel, sports bar ,ect is built will it not confirm his long term plans for HMFC , bigger fish to fry will come in time but as you know banter and ripping the crap out of your nearest rivals has gone on for and will continue for years.;)

thee jambo
Don`t get me wrong here, I`m Hibs through and through, I bleed green, and as a crazy kid at 40, is nice to hear.

I just remember the friendly days, and the hate-filled one`s too. I remember the HOH campaign, and your "Pieman" days, we have a lot in common, and hate each-other for it. I`m all for that. Just give some of us a break?

Good luck in yer fight, I hope it`s settled soon, so I can get back to wishing yooz a "Hibby New Year" anytime soon. The GFA are the cancer we BOTH need to beat. You however, have demons too. Exorsize them FFS, and let`s get back to attacking the filthy pair.

Good luck.

I think you'll find the next time you cut yourself you will actually bleed Maroon.

We,ve even got that covered.:)

maroonlegions
I think you'll find the next time you cut yourself you will actually bleed Maroon.

We,ve even got that covered.:)

:107years:

i would hate to cut myself and bleed green, would have fox and scully on my tail :107years:

Just noticed my last post was my 107 th.

Aye, you guys are on top form, mis-quoting included. :)

I`ll give you that much. ;)

maroonlegions
Aye, you guys are on top form, mis-quoting included. :)

I`ll give you that much. ;)

i think you will find mis-quoting is down to a fine art over on factsbasedondelusionofflair.net, whats been mis-quoted like.:107years:

Guest juvehearts
i think you will find mis-quoting is down to a fine art over on factsbasedondelusionofflair.net, whats been mis-quoted like.:107years:

the fact that the flair meisters have won more leagues than hearts.

since when did winning the 2nd division become an acheivment? :oopsoops::kiss2:

maroonlegions
the fact that the flair meisters have won more leagues than hearts.

since when did winning the 2nd division become an acheivment? :oopsoops::kiss2:

CLUCHINGATSTRAWS.NET should be the new name of their site.:107years:

Archived