Grow up laddie's or lassie's.

hibs are the big team o' Edinburgh.:107years::107years::rolleyes:

mmmm, 02-04- 06

22 games in a row

:107years:

beat them more times at fester road

more big cup wins

200,000 on streets in 98 big cup parade

hold the biggest derby wining margin (10-2)

been in Europe more times

finished in the top six more times.

i think we can all agree that we are the DADDY.:107years::107years:;)

skotskosparta
Ka Ka Mendez,;)

30/04/2008 12:44:26

Grow up laddie's or lassie's.

hibs are the big team o' Edinburgh.:107years::107years::rolleyes:

mmmm, 02-04- 06

22 games in a row

:107years:

beat them more times at fester road

more big cup wins

200,000 on streets in 98 big cup parade

hold the biggest derby wining margin (10-2)

been in Europe more times

finished in the top six more times.

i think we can all agree that we are the DADDY.:107years::107years:;)

OH dear god.... my daddy is bigger than your daddy all over again.

maroonlegions
:rolleyes:

OH NO , NO ,NO , just stating facts my good man , i know it hurts but , facts are facts , unlike the muppet who posted that delusion on the EEN comments web site :oopsoops::eek:

Guest juvehearts

you got a link, i dont like going on to the hibsman website.

makes me feel really dirty going on it

skotskosparta

I'll leave you with this post on .Net which is interesting to say the least.

Leaving aside the petty ?we are bigger than you? arguments that I imagine dominate all rivalries like Hibs/Hearts, I think it is quite interesting to look at ? firstly, defining ?bigness? in terms of football clubs is really difficult ? is it money, fan base, history, success, tradition, or all of the above?

For example, are Newcastle and Sunderland big clubs? They certainly have huge supports, both averages would be equal to or greater than Liverpool?s, but Liverpool are much more successful - are Man U or Liverpool bigger? Real or Barca? Inter haven?t won the European cup since the 60?s, but are they any smaller than Milan?

There is no doubt Hearts have won more cups than Hibs (although significantly not more leagues), and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts, but hearts record in the league in terms of average placings is better ? crowds, I dunno, I would imagine it is mostly to do with who is in the ascendency, for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.

I think a good comparison is Betis v Sevilla rivalry ? both ?big? clubs in Spanish standards, but both have horrible records of under achievement, winning barely anything between them ? there is also a ?class? aspect in that Betis play in a working-class area and are characterized as the ?working class team? and Sevilla are the ?middle class team? ? I couldn?t say who is actually bigger, don?t know enough, but again I would imagine it has to do with who is on the ascendency (sevilla at the moment)

Bringing it back to Edinburgh, a part of all this that Jambos don?t take into account, is that Hearts SHOULD BE much bigger than us ? they have had every advantage, they were (are?) the team of respectable Edinburgh, they were among the leaders of the clubs who tried (and did, for a while) keep Hibs excluded and they were (are?) the natural heirs of Edinburgh football ( I realise WWI had something to do with this) ? we on the other hand faced an extremely hostile country, public, administration and at times, city, but managed to struggle through and in recent times, actually win more league titles than Hearts. In terms of winning things, the early period of Hibs is a constant struggle and that we managed to win anything at all in that time is amazing.

In my opinion, this is where Hearts own insecurity comes from ? they were in every aspect Edinburgh?s top club, but they singularly have failed to take advantage of this privileged position, and are instead caught up in a perennial struggle of rivalry with the immigrant upstarts from the poor area (that only became part of Edinburgh in the 20?s ish) who have fought tooth & nail to get parity with the ?establishment? team ? they have had all the trappings of the ?big club? in terms of position, early dominance, yet they miss the vital ingredient ? the success to back it up, either in terms of an appreciable (if at all) difference in fan base or a definitive difference in trophies (specifically leagues).

Instead they try to create this illusion (delusion?) of grandeur by constantly self-reinforcing their own perceived status to each other, as if that somehow makes it gospel ? and in so doing, you get the crass and classless comments that Foulkes and AN other hearts fan will come out with regularly ? but then for their entire history, Hearts have been threatened by Hibernian, and for the length of that rivalry they have acted towards Hibs in an antagonistic manner (which was earlier characterised by racist and anti-Catholic attitudes, more recently just plain crassness rooted in snobbery).

Hibs very existence and position as one of Scotland?s top clubs and own relatively good record and proud heritage is our success story, just existing is our success story, the fact that we do relatively well is bonus - That they cannot prove definitively their own superiority is their constant failure, that they have had to mortgage their very existence in the last 15 years just to get that oh so elusive trophy (admittedly twice) shows how far they will go, how much they are driven by a deep rooted insecurity that comes from constantly being reminded of their own failure to keep us down or put us out of business (twice if my history is correct) ? and that they are not, despite what they might think and constantly repeat, the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh ? they should be, but they are evidently not.

maroonlegions
you got a link, i dont like going on to the hibsman website.

makes me feel really dirty going on it

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ just go to the story about Nish moaning about his red card and scroll down to the readers comments.:107years:

How exactly have Hibs won the league more times than Hearts?

I thought it was four wins each.

And how is Hibs European record far superior?

Anyone who'd write out a big **** off long post like that then start going on about others' insecurity strikes me as probably being a strange chap.

Guest juvehearts

very good my hobo friend.

but & here comes the but, thats hibs.net & this is kickback.

rivalery will always come into the equasion & as to the more sucessful clubs between hearts & hibs, yes youre right we are bigger & for the life of me i really dont know why we are not on par with the OF, could come down to the SFA being in Glasgow & the joining of the FA's away back in time.

glasgow excelled & edinburgh didn't, but what really ruffles my feathers is that supposedly the EFA were bigger & more sucessful than the GFA but because of migration (irish comming over) & glasgow swelling, then football became something of a second sport in edinburgh as rugby excelled for a few years, thus the SRU is based in edinburgh.

football was always a working class game, edinburgh was always a high class city unlike the slumbs of glasgow & you dont need to go far back in history to find this fact.

Leaving aside the petty ?we are bigger than you? arguments that I imagine dominate all rivalries like Hibs/Hearts, I think it is quite interesting to look at ? firstly, defining ?bigness? in terms of football clubs is really difficult ? is it money, fan base, history, success, tradition, or all of the above?

For example, are Newcastle and Sunderland big clubs? They certainly have huge supports, both averages would be equal to or greater than Liverpool?s, but Liverpool are much more successful - are Man U or Liverpool bigger? Real or Barca? Inter haven?t won the European cup since the 60?s, but are they any smaller than Milan?

There is no doubt Hearts have won more cups than Hibs (although significantly not more leagues), and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts, but hearts record in the league in terms of average placings is better ? crowds, I dunno, I would imagine it is mostly to do with who is in the ascendency, for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.

I think a good comparison is Betis v Sevilla rivalry ? both ?big? clubs in Spanish standards, but both have horrible records of under achievement, winning barely anything between them ? there is also a ?class? aspect in that Betis play in a working-class area and are characterized as the ?working class team? and Sevilla are the ?middle class team? ? I couldn?t say who is actually bigger, don?t know enough, but again I would imagine it has to do with who is on the ascendency (sevilla at the moment)

Bringing it back to Edinburgh, a part of all this that Jambos don?t take into account, is that Hearts SHOULD BE much bigger than us ? they have had every advantage, they were (are?) the team of respectable Edinburgh, they were among the leaders of the clubs who tried (and did, for a while) keep Hibs excluded and they were (are?) the natural heirs of Edinburgh football ( I realise WWI had something to do with this) ? we on the other hand faced an extremely hostile country, public, administration and at times, city, but managed to struggle through and in recent times, actually win more league titles than Hearts. In terms of winning things, the early period of Hibs is a constant struggle and that we managed to win anything at all in that time is amazing.

In my opinion, this is where Hearts own insecurity comes from ? they were in every aspect Edinburgh?s top club, but they singularly have failed to take advantage of this privileged position, and are instead caught up in a perennial struggle of rivalry with the immigrant upstarts from the poor area (that only became part of Edinburgh in the 20?s ish) who have fought tooth & nail to get parity with the ?establishment? team ? they have had all the trappings of the ?big club? in terms of position, early dominance, yet they miss the vital ingredient ? the success to back it up, either in terms of an appreciable (if at all) difference in fan base or a definitive difference in trophies (specifically leagues).

Instead they try to create this illusion (delusion?) of grandeur by constantly self-reinforcing their own perceived status to each other, as if that somehow makes it gospel ? and in so doing, you get the crass and classless comments that Foulkes and AN other hearts fan will come out with regularly ? but then for their entire history, Hearts have been threatened by Hibernian, and for the length of that rivalry they have acted towards Hibs in an antagonistic manner (which was earlier characterised by racist and anti-Catholic attitudes, more recently just plain crassness rooted in snobbery).

Hibs very existence and position as one of Scotland?s top clubs and own relatively good record and proud heritage is our success story, just existing is our success story, the fact that we do relatively well is bonus - That they cannot prove definitively their own superiority is their constant failure, that they have had to mortgage their very existence in the last 15 years just to get that oh so elusive trophy (admittedly twice) shows how far they will go, how much they are driven by a deep rooted insecurity that comes from constantly being reminded of their own failure to keep us down or put us out of business (twice if my history is correct) ? and that they are not, despite what they might think and constantly repeat, the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh ? they should be, but they are evidently not.

Should the highlighted word not read "inaccurate"?

Konrad von Carstein

I'm pretty sure the bit in bold is cobblers...were Hearts not one of the clubs who DID play hibs, going against the trend at the time to exclude them?

Standing ready to be corrected but am pretty sure this was the case.

SS's quoted passage rather sums up the "we are the victims that are fighting against the establishment" attitude of the more *Theatrical* hibby.

maroonlegions

Leaving aside the petty ?we are bigger than you? arguments:107years: that I imagine dominate all rivalries like Hibs/Hearts, I think it is quite interesting to look at ? firstly, defining ?bigness? in terms of football clubs is really difficult ? is it money, fan base, history, success, tradition, or all of the above?

There is no doubt Hearts have won more cups than Hibs (although significantly not more leagues), and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts, but hearts record in the league in terms of average placings is better ? crowds, I dunno, I would imagine it is mostly to do with who is in the ascendency, for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.:rolleyes:

In my opinion, this is where Hearts own insecurity comes from ? they were in every aspect Edinburgh?s top club, but they singularly have failed to take advantage of this privileged position, and are instead caught up in a perennial struggle of rivalry with the immigrant upstarts from the poor area (that only became part of Edinburgh in the 20?s ish) who have fought tooth & nail to get parity with the ?establishment? team ? they have had all the trappings of the ?big club? in terms of position, early dominance, yet they miss the vital ingredient ? the success to back it up,:107years: either in terms of an appreciable (if at all) difference in fan base or a definitive difference in trophies (specifically leagues).

Instead they try to create this illusion (delusion?) of grandeur by constantly self-reinforcing their own perceived status to each other, as if that somehow makes it gospel ? and in so doing, you get the crass and classless comments that Foulkes and AN other hearts fan will come out with regularly ? but then for their entire history, Hearts have been threatened by Hibernian, and for the length of that rivalry they have acted towards Hibs in an antagonistic manner (which was earlier characterised by racist and anti-Catholic attitudes, more recently just plain crassness rooted in snobbery).:rolleyes:

Hibs very existence and position as one of Scotland?s top clubs and own relatively good record and proud heritage is our success story, just existing is our success story, the fact that we do relatively well is bonus - That they cannot prove definitively their own superiority is their constant failure, that they have had to mortgage their very existence in the last 15 years just to get that oh so elusive trophy (admittedly twice) shows how far they will go, how much they are driven by a deep rooted insecurity that comes from constantly being reminded of their own failure:107years: to keep us down or put us out of business (twice if my history is correct) ? and that they are not, despite what they might think and constantly repeat, the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh ? they should be, but they are evidently not.

written by a hobo i take it , then one word DELUSION, IGNORING FACTS SEEMS TO BE THE NORM.:107years: So all in all hearts are and have been more successful than the hobos , end off .;)

There is no doubt Hearts have won more cups than Hibs (although significantly not more leagues), and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts

:4_1_72::rofl:

I got to that and then stopped reading!

Fools.

:4_1_72::rofl:

I got to that and then stopped reading!

Fools.

Yeah me too.

They are just making stuff up now. Or do they consider the 1st, 2nd and 3rd division titles when they make this stuff up?

The European comment has me puzzled as well.

maroonlegions

and Hibs record in Europe is far superior to Hearts. eh ,but not in the qualifying rounds of the CL eh.:107years:

Hearts have won the Scottish Cup on 7 occasions, the League title 4 times and the League Cup 4 times.

Hibernian:

Scottish football champions: 4

1903, 1948, 1951, 1952

Scottish Cup: 2

1887, 1902

Scottish League Cup: 3

1972, 1991, 2007

Yea, far superior record right enough.

****ing nimrods.

Buffalo Bill

Hearts have won more trophies, have a bigger support and have generally finished higher up the league than Hibs over the years.

We have also dominated the derby both home and away.

Hibs DO have a slighty better record than us in Europe.

Hearts had a chance two years ago to be one, maybe two 'levels' above Hibs for decades but we imploded (well done, Vlad).

Right now, Hibs are better than us. If you don't believe me, look at the league table.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

P.S.

Hibernian have only won the Scottish Cup ONCE!

Another team (long dead) called 'Hibernians' won it in 1887.

...and Hearts HELPED Hibs get into the league.

Buffalo Bill

And I'd dispute whether their average crowds in the Mowbray era were bigger than ours, as the post claims.:107years:

The cruckie cookie

This taken from their offishul site

FOUNDED: 1875

Scottish League Winners (4) 1902/03, 1947/48, 1950/51, 1951/52

First Division winners (2) 1980/81, 1998/99

Division Two winners (3) 1893/94, 1894/95, 1932/33

Division One runners-up (6) 1896/97, 1946/47, 1949/50, 1952/53, 1973/74, 1974/75

Scottish Cup winners (2) 1887, 1902

Scottish Cup runners-up (9) 1896, 1914, 1923, 1924, 1947, 1958, 1972, 1979, 2001

Scottish League Cup winners (3) 1972/73, 1991/92, 2006/07

Scottish League Cup runners-up (6) 1950/51, 1968/69, 1974/75, 1985/86, 1993/94, 2003/04

Drybrough Cup winners (2) 1972/73, 1973/74

Summer Cup winners (2) 1941, 1964

Tennents Sixes winners (1) 1989/90

BP Youth Cup winners (1) 1991/92

European Cup six matches (best: semi-final 1955/56)

Cup Winners' Cup six matches (best: third round 1972/73)

UEFA/Fairs Cup 60 matches (best: semi-final Fairs Cup 1960/61)

Note the Tennents sixes winners:arf:

Still trying to find out how many games we have played in Europe.

kennygarland1

I'm pretty sure the bit in bold is cobblers...were Hearts not one of the clubs who DID play hibs, going against the trend at the time to exclude them?

Standing ready to be corrected but am pretty sure this was the case.

SS's quoted passage rather sums up the "we are the victims that are fighting against the establishment" attitude of the more *Theatrical* hibby.

You are quite correct,the only team who tried to keep them out with a passion were Celtic

This taken from their offishul site

FOUNDED: 1875

Scottish League Winners (4) 1902/03, 1947/48, 1950/51, 1951/52

First Division winners (2) 1980/81, 1998/99

Division Two winners (3) 1893/94, 1894/95, 1932/33

Division One runners-up (6) 1896/97, 1946/47, 1949/50, 1952/53, 1973/74, 1974/75

Scottish Cup winners (2) 1887, 1902

Scottish Cup runners-up (9) 1896, 1914, 1923, 1924, 1947, 1958, 1972, 1979, 2001

Scottish League Cup winners (3) 1972/73, 1991/92, 2006/07

Scottish League Cup runners-up (6) 1950/51, 1968/69, 1974/75, 1985/86, 1993/94, 2003/04

Drybrough Cup winners (2) 1972/73, 1973/74

Summer Cup winners (2) 1941, 1964

Tennents Sixes winners (1) 1989/90

BP Youth Cup winners (1) 1991/92

European Cup six matches (best: semi-final 1955/56)

UEFA/Fairs Cup 60 matches (best: semi-final Fairs Cup 1960/61)

Note the Tennents sixes winners:arf:

Still trying to find out how many games we have played in Europe.

And we've won that twice :107years:

Nucky Thompson

This must be the Cup runners up' Cup:) They didn't have a European Trophy in 1902/03:107years:

The cruckie cookie
This must be the Cup runners up' Cup:) They didn't have a European Trophy in 1902/03:107years:

Ha Ha:)

P.S.

Hibernian have only won the Scottish Cup ONCE!

Another team (long dead) called 'Hibernians' won it in 1887.

...and Hearts HELPED Hibs get into the league.

Buffalo Bill

exactly what i was going to say bb,perhaps a spot of education is in order for our hobosapiens.

winston churchill
Hearts have won more trophies, have a bigger support and have generally finished higher up the league than Hibs over the years.

We have also dominated the derby both home and away.

Hibs DO have a slighty better record than us in Europe.

Hearts had a chance two years ago to be one, maybe two 'levels' above Hibs for decades but we imploded (well done, Vlad).

Right now, Hibs are better than us. If you don't believe me, look at the league table.

Buffalo Bill

buff,you mean they have played more time in europe than us.

the last time they got past the first round, kipper ties were in.

does getting knocked out by a team named after a car count,or emptied out before the trades count.

Nucky Thompson
And I'd dispute whether their average crowds in the Mowbray era were bigger than ours, as the post claims.:107years:
Was the biggest derby in 100 years:BigSemi:not in the Mowbray era:107years: The game we filled our end and they embarrassed themselves in front of the nation:)

That blows that made up stat right out of the water:movethatass:

, for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.

As much as I like your posts on here , I think that your way off the mark with that statement, a prime example was at Hampden on 02/04/06 where your teams supporters couldn`t even fill their end of the stadium.

' date=' for example Hibs average in Mowbrays first season was higher than Hearts average in same season.

As much as I like your posts on here , I think that your way off the mark with that statement, a prime example was at Hampden on 02/04/06 where your teams supporters couldn`t even fill their end of the stadium.[/quote']

To be fair to skotskosparta, Mowbray's first season in charge was 2004-05. According to the SPL site, Hibs average attendance was higher in that season ... That's the only time it has been higher than ours since the SPL started. Interestingly, I couldn't find any attendance figures for Hibs in the 1998-99 season ;)

It doesn't say that Hibs have won more leagues than us, it says that we haven't won more than them. Which is true, the amounts are equal.

It doesn't say that they had higher attendances than us throughout Mowbray's time in charge, it says that they did in his first season - in terms of domestic games, that's also true, however not in terms of the entire season because of our European games at Murrayfield that season.

It's still a stupid post, but pay attention before coming out with daft objections, eh?

It doesn't say that Hibs have won more leagues than us, it says that we haven't won more than them. Which is true, the amounts are equal.

It doesn't say that they had higher attendances than us throughout Mowbray's time in charge, it says that they did in his first season - in terms of domestic games, that's also true, however not in terms of the entire season because of our European games at Murrayfield that season.

It's still a stupid post, but pay attention before coming out with daft objections, eh?

it says

"we on the other hand faced an extremely hostile country, public, administration and at times, city, but managed to struggle through and in recent times, actually win more league titles than Hearts"

which is not true.

it says

"we on the other hand faced an extremely hostile country, public, administration and at times, city, but managed to struggle through and in recent times, actually win more league titles than Hearts"

which is not true.

Oh. Oops. Must pay more attention in future.

:laugh:

Suppose that the guy'd probably try and back it up with some reference to "recent times", but it's a bit of a silly phrase as it's far too relative. In any case, neither club has won the league in recent times.

This is just me trying to deflect attention from that embarrassing mistake. Anyone like crabsticks? I haven't had them in years.

Should the highlighted word not read "inaccurate"?

Not exactly. It only manages to be "interesting" and "significant" because it's inaccurate. It's a demonstration of the artistic flair of the warrior poets, see?

Its been a long time baby

Hearts have the best record in Europe as we have qualifed for three different Euro Cups while hibs have only qualifed for one. Invited for the Euro cup (after Aberdeen and ourselves turned it down) and being in the CWC by not winning the SC but by being runners-up (again!) They have only qualifed for the Uefa cup! Which of course they should have won!

Which of course they should have won!

They haven't won the UEFA cup, but we haven't won it any more times than they have, which when seasonally adjusted and taking into account depreciation means they're bigger than us.

Stands to reason, surely? :confused:

Hearts have the best record in Europe as we have qualifed for three different Euro Cups while hibs have only qualifed for one. Invited for the Euro cup (after Aberdeen and ourselves turned it down) and being in the CWC by not winning the SC but by being runners-up (again!) They have only qualifed for the Uefa cup! Which of course they should have won!

We've also been in the Uefa cup group stage and the champions league qualifiers

kennygarland1
it says

which is not true.

Well if you count their 4 titles won in the 2nd tier they have won more league titles:)

Well if you count their 4 titles won in the 2nd tier they have won more league titles:)

And in a spirit of friendly good-natured rivalry, I hope they win more titles - indeed, quite a few more titles - in the second tier so they can continue to, er, lord it over us. :thumb:

J.T.F.Robertson

If it's so inconsequential, how come you took all of 4 minutes to dive in? I mean think about it ..... really. :rolleyes:

If it's so inconsequential, how come you took all of 4 minutes to dive in? I mean think about it ..... really. :rolleyes:

I know.

Not only that, but he then proceeds to post the biggest pile of dug spew I have ever read on here.

:rolleyes:

The poster picks out 1 season in 30 to say Hibs had a bigger average crowd - what a f u d.

And for you to post it makes it you a bigger f u d.

Rudolf's Mate

Just read this thread and their claims which really got me going... I had to see it for myself and went over to the dark side!

Basically in a nutshell the halfbake is bending the facts. He goes on about them winning the SFA cup first which was in the 1800's however discounts our two league wins in the late 1800's saying we only won the league twice.

I am bewildered that he took so much time to make the mince up. If I came on hear saying to everyone that we were better than Arsenal then I'd really hope that one of my fellow supporters would slap me back into reality just like this t w a t should be!!!

J.T.F.Robertson

What a shame for the poor wee souls. Also, what a load of inferiority-ridden 5hite!

This is a classic, "but then for their entire history, Hearts have been threatened by Hibernian". The only time I've ever felt threatened by that shower, has been when some of their "victimised" / "oppressed" followers have taken it upon themselves to "rise up" and strike back at the wicked symbol of establishment that is HMFC, usually after suffering yet another derby humping.

They can't seriously see themselves in this light, surely? We're the "establishment", we're "crass", we're "snobs". I'll have to make more of an effort at curtailing my sense of superiority, likely acquired from my priviliged upbringing, with 5 of us in our spacious, one bedroomed, Pleasance, tenement flat. Give me f***** strength.

I reiterate, what a load of self-serving, propogandist 5hite! Truly "interesting" right enough, Scott.

Hibs Fans All Smell Of Wee And Broken Biscuits...

No we don`t, we smell of roses, and caviar-covered oatcakes.

You guys have one issue, and that is coffee. Why can`t you all smell that?

Before potentially banning me mods, check my posts. ;)

Have a word, this is 2008, and things have changed. Sure, you have a better all round historical record/attendance/potential etc. I won`t/can`t argue that case, but tomorrow is just around the corner.

History is beautiful. The future is, however, PARAMOUNT. I hope something can be sorted out, Edinburgh/leith/East coast football, needs it to be. Or the GFA win.

We BOTH don`t want that, as I`m sure you will agree.

Over to you guys.

alwaysthereinspirit

I haven't read it as I'm not a big lover of fiction. Any mention of the green or the floodlights.

Konrad von Carstein
No we don`t, we smell of roses, and caviar-covered oatcakes.

You guys have one issue, and that is coffee. Why can`t you all smell that?

Before potentially banning me mods, check my posts. ;)

Have a word, this is 2008, and things have changed. Sure, you have a better all round historical record/attendance/potential etc. I won`t/can`t argue that case, but tomorrow is just around the corner.

History is beautiful. The future is, however, PARAMOUNT. I hope something can be sorted out, Edinburgh/leith/East coast football, needs it to be. Or the GFA win.

We BOTH don`t want that, as I`m sure you will agree.

Over to you guys.

The bit in bold is offy ironic given that this thread has run to a couple of pages due to a retarded tw ts post on dotnet which is based almost entirely on the PAST history (innacurate though it is!!!)

The bit in bold is offy ironic given that this thread has run to a couple of pages due to a retarded tw ts post on dotnet which is based almost entirely on the PAST history (innacurate though it is!!!)

There ain`t many posts here, but you will find that I ain`t a member of .net.

Archived