Football Trivia (NHC)

sked21

Ancelotti

Think Trapattoni could be another, as he won it as manager of Juve, and played for Milan around the time they won it in the 60s, but not sure if he definately played :confused:

Walter Bishop
Rijkaard and Cruyff are two of them. Del Bosque won it only as a manager (twice).

Rijkaard 4, 89 and 90 and poss 95 for Milan and 2years ago as Barca manager.

Cesare Maldini?

Arigo Sachi?

COuld be right with Maldini but not Saachi, don't think he ever played football.

Cesare Maldini?

Arigo Sachi?

Maldini has never been at a big club as manager

Sacchi, never played at a high level

I think the other one will be a Real Madrid player. I'm sure the guy who has been their longest ever serving manager was also a player for them in the 50s, which would tie in with their early dominance, but I can't remember his name

Maldini has never been at a big club as manager

Sacchi, never played at a high level

I think the other one will be a Real Madrid player. I'm sure the guy who has been their longest ever serving manager was also a player for them in the 50s, which would tie in with their early dominance, but I can't remember his name

Was Cesare Maldini not manager of AC Milan?

Capello? Played for Milan, managed Real?

Capeelo's only win as manager was with Milan when they thrashed Barca 4-0 in one of the greatest finals in 1994

He was part of the dominant Juve team during the 70s, but Juve only have two wins, Heysel and in the late 90s. When he played for Milan they never won it

Was Cesare Maldini not manager of AC Milan?

Not for any decent length of time

He was in charge for a little bit before Ancelotti came in, but I think it was just as a caretaker

Who are the five men to have won the European Cup/Champions League as both a player and manager?

Franz Beckenbauer ? are there defo 5 ?

Vaan Gaal??

Didn't think about him but he has only won it as a manager.

The three so far are:

Johan Cruyff

Frank Rijkaard

Carlo Ancelotti

EDIT: I think there are five. I heard it while watching the Man Utd game last night.

Didn't think about him but he has only won it as a manager.

The three so far are:

Johan Cruyff

Frank Rijkaard

Carlo Ancelotti

EDIT: I think there are five. I heard it while watching the Man Utd game last night.

Miguel Munoz, Giovanni Trappatoni, Johan Cruyff, Frank Rijkaard and Carlo Ancelotti

]Miguel Munoz (real madrid), Giovanni Trappatoni(ac milian, juve), Johan Cruyff (ajax), Frank Rijkaard(ac milan, barca) and Carlo Ancelotti (ac milan)

Archived