Madeleine - One Year On

MackaysCentreSpot

Whether they were guilty or not, they left their kids alone in a hotel room, for me thats the worst thing a human could ever do.

I have told you a million times before Andy, not to exaggerate.

I can think of many things worse.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off to Majorca for a fortnight on saturday and I know that I won't get a minutes peace trying to keep my eye on my 5 year old.

It beggars belief that two supposedly responsible parents would think it safe to leave 3 kids alone in a room abroad.

chester copperpot
I have told you a million times before Andy, not to exaggerate.

I can think of many things worse.

Sorry, get carried away with this subject, ever since my son gave me a dad of the year mug from him on fathers day. ;)

Sorry, get carried away with this subject, ever since my son gave me a dad of the year mug from him on fathers day. ;)

Funny that I got Mug of the Year from my daughters:sad:

Walter Kidd
Doug, I love my kids, they're the world to me. When I take them on holiday, I want them to be part of the experience.

I went out when Spain won the Euro's on my own, but the wife and her mother were there to watch the kids,if they hadn't been there I'd never have done that.

The next night, the wife and her mother went out for a nice meal, as I sat in the hotel room and watched Charlotte's Webb on the Ipod with the 2yr old and the 6yr old.

Thats the way it is with kids. If you want to go out partying, dont have kids. Or If that still doesn't work, alternate the nights out so at least there's someone responsible for the kids you are with.

I would never ever do that to my kids, I hope the McCann's rot in hell for what they did to poor wee Maddie. Whether they were guilty or not, they left their kids alone in a hotel room, for me thats the worst thing a human could ever do.

Well said mate.

Big Gerry Knows.

bean counter

I have not read the whole thread but the below is from Viginmedia.com

Detectives started by asking Mrs McCann about her movements immediately after she discovered that her daughter was missing at about 10pm on May 3 last year, a document in the massive police dossier shows.

She was asked where she looked, what she touched and whether she searched inside the master bedroom's wardrobe.

The questioning turned to the raising of the alarm and the involvement of the media.

Officers asked Mrs McCann general questions about her relationship with her children and her work.

The 40th question was: Is it true that sometimes you despaired with your children's behaviour and that left you feeling very uneasy?

It was followed by: Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine's custody to a relative?

Mrs McCann was also invited to comment on the evidence of sniffer dogs and DNA testing on samples taken from the McCanns' holiday apartment and hire car.

The final unanswered question was: Did you have any responsibility or intervention in your daughter's disappearance?

The files show that the only question Mrs McCann did answer was: "Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?"

She replied: "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks."

Mrs McCann has always strenuously denied any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance and her arguido status was lifted on July 21.

"Her lawyer advised her not to answer. She had been made arguido and that gives you the right not to answer," the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the BBC.

"Her lawyers told her not to answer because there was a fear the questions could be leading."

So she was aware how her not answering would look but still decided not to answer

Very strange indeed

Bean Counter & Deek

It's amazing how selective reporting can blur the issues.

The questions she refused to answer were posed in September; FOUR MONTHS after her daughter disappeared and shortly after she'd been made formal suspect.

Think I might be inclined to refuse to answer the same questions partly out of utter depair for the police investigation, and also following legal advice, to protect my own back.

Bean Counter & Deek

It's amazing how selective reporting can blur the issues.

The questions she refused to answer were posed in September; FOUR MONTHS after her daughter disappeared and shortly after she'd been made formal suspect.

Think I might be inclined to refuse to answer the same questions partly out of utter depair for the police investigation, and also following legal advice, to protect my own back.

I'm sorry, but if my daughter goes missing I don't give a f!_!ck what you do to me, or ask me, or what happens to me - I do ANYTHING in my power to find her - including answering accusatory questions.

The only way I wouldn't answer - is if I already knew what happened to her and was simply trying to protect myself. :mad:

I'm sorry, but if my daughter goes missing I don't give a f!_!ck what you do to me, or ask me, or what happens to me - I do ANYTHING in my power to find her - including answering accusatory questions.

The only way I wouldn't answer - is if I already knew what happened to her and was simply trying to protect myself. :mad:

What if, for the sake of argument, AFTER FOUR MONTHS of investigation, you thought the police hunt for your daughter was going nowhere AND that the person asking you the questions was already responsible for prosecuting a young mother for allegedly murdering her daughter, despite the fact she pleaded innocence and no body was found ?

How would you answer in those circumstances ?

I'd be inclined to take my lawers advice.

What if, for the sake of argument, AFTER FOUR MONTHS of investigation, you thought the police hunt for your daughter was going nowhere AND that the person asking you the questions was already responsible for prosecuting a young mother for allegedly murdering her daughter, despite the fact she pleaded innocence and no body was found ?

How would you answer in those circumstances ?

I'd be inclined to take my lawers advice.

I can only imagine my reaction if my daughter were to go missing (thank god). But I can say without doubt that I would not care what happened to me, I would do ANYTHING to get her back. If answering questions could get her back or get them looking in the right places, bring them on. If she is not going to be found, then you might as well lock me up anyway because my life is over.

One thing I am absolutely sure of, my reaction to this whole thing would never be even close to the reaction of Gerry and Kate - which makes me think there is something fundamentally wrong with the whole thing. I am sure you will argue that I don't know the facts, I only saw what the press wanted me to see, I only saw their public reactions etc and you would be right. However, I cannot make sense of a lot of the things that they have done and that makes me suspicious.

I can only imagine my reaction if my daughter were to go missing (thank god). But I can say without doubt that I would not care what happened to me, I would do ANYTHING to get her back. If answering questions could get her back or get them looking in the right places, bring them on. If she is not going to be found, then you might as well lock me up anyway because my life is over.

One thing I am absolutely sure of, my reaction to this whole thing would never be even close to the reaction of Gerry and Kate - which makes me think there is something fundamentally wrong with the whole thing. I am sure you will argue that I don't know the facts, I only saw what the press wanted me to see, I only saw their public reactions etc and you would be right. However, I cannot make sense of a lot of the things that they have done and that makes me suspicious.

I don't think any of us can imagine how they'd react if their daughter was abducted, and 4 months later the police were questioning you as their prime suspect.

Agreed.

I had my suspicions about the McCanns at the time but I'm now beginning to think she may have been either kidnapped and is still out there somewhere, or was possibly killed in a completely different part of the world.

Bodies have a habit of being found one way or another. I don't believe there is any way on earth Kate and Gerry McCann could have orchestrated the disappearance of a body in the area they were and under the glare of a huge police operation.

Agreed.

There's no way on earth the McCanns could have kept up the pretence as long as they did.

What's more worrying after this weeks developments; is the new police evidence of sightings which may never have been followed up ; eg. of a girl called "Maddy" in Holland who spoke to someone saying she'd been "taken from her mummy on holiday" :eek:

I've always resisted pointing fingers at the Portugese police but what's becoming clearer, is they suspected the McCanns from a very early stage.Tragically, this could have cost their daughter's life.

Agreed.

There's no way on earth the McCanns could have kept up the pretence as long as they did.

What's more worrying after this weeks developments; is the new police evidence of sightings which may never have been followed up ; eg. of a girl called "Maddy" in Holland who spoke to someone saying she'd been "taken from her mummy on holiday" :eek:I've always resisted pointing fingers at the Portugese police but what's becoming clearer, is they suspected the McCanns from a very early stage.Tragically, this could have cost their daughter's life.

Surely that would be the job of the Dutch Police?

I would assume that any spotting in the Netherlands would be passed to the Portugese police via their Dutch counterparts?

It was, but never passed on from the Portuguese police to the family.

If my reading of the stories in the papers today is accurate anyway.

Oh right. But even if it was passed on, what could the McCann's have done?

I don't mean to sound heartless. At the height of this I was, and perhaps still am a bit, suspicious of the McCanns, however as time goes by Portugese police methodology does seem at best a bit amateur, at worst an attempt to fit up the McCanns.

Agreed.

What's more worrying after this weeks developments; is the new police evidence of sightings which may never have been followed up ; eg. of a girl called "Maddy" in Holland who spoke to someone saying she'd been "taken from her mummy on holiday" :eek:

I've always resisted pointing fingers at the Portugese police but what's becoming clearer, is they suspected the McCanns from a very early stage.Tragically, this could have cost their daughter's life.

I have sympathy for the Porugese police. They have their way of doing things that is very different from policing in this country. The fact the Portugese sytem is not as good as this country is not relevant - like anyone travelling anywhere, if you elect to visit another country you elect to live by their laws.

However, the media frenzy that was whipped up after Maddie's disappearance means that the Portugese system was subject to unfair scrutiny right from the word go, and IMHO this hindered their investigation even more.

Much of the evidence that is in the public domain now is evidence that we have to assume was considered and then ruled out during the Portugese authorities invstigation. They don't have to disclose any details of their investigation as it happens. That's why e-fits, security cameras, whatever, were not released at the time. We have no right to complain about the way the Portugese authorities conduct their investigations.

As other people have mentioned, there are two people to blame for the fact Maddie McCann is missing, and that's her parents who buggered of out for a jolly and left their kids alone in a room. Why haven't the press asked tougher questions of them? I bet if the parents were a jobless couple from a council estate the press reaction would be altogether different.

Surely that would be the job of the Dutch Police?

I would assume that any spotting in the Netherlands would be passed to the Portugese police via their Dutch counterparts?

Dutch police reported the sightings to the Portugese authorities who's responsibility it was, to follow up.

There is no record in the files of any action being taken by the Policia Judiciaria.

I have sympathy for the Porugese police. They have their way of doing things that is very different from policing in this country. The fact the Portugese sytem is not as good as this country is not relevant - like anyone travelling anywhere, if you elect to visit another country you elect to live by their laws.

However, the media frenzy that was whipped up after Maddie's disappearance means that the Portugese system was subject to unfair scrutiny right from the word go, and IMHO this hindered their investigation even more.

Much of the evidence that is in the public domain now is evidence that we have to assume was considered and then ruled out during the Portugese authorities invstigation. They don't have to disclose any details of their investigation as it happens. That's why e-fits, security cameras, whatever, were not released at the time. We have no right to complain about the way the Portugese authorities conduct their investigations.

As other people have mentioned, there are two people to blame for the fact Maddie McCann is missing, and that's her parents who buggered of out for a jolly and left their kids alone in a room. Why haven't the press asked tougher questions of them? I bet if the parents were a jobless couple from a council estate the press reaction would be altogether different.

You were making a bit of sense until the very last sentence.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Spot on. And our polis really cracked the jill dando case right enough. Superb forensics there.

Dutch police reported the sightings to the Portugese authorities who's responsibility it was, to follow up.

There is no record in the files of any action being taken by the Policia Judiciaria.

So then the Portugese Police ask the Dutch Police to make enquiries etc etc as the Portugese police would have no jurisdiction in the Netherlands. (I would imagine).

So then the Portugese Police ask the Dutch Police to make enquiries etc etc as the Portugese police would have no jurisdiction in the Netherlands. (I would imagine).

Spot on Boris. All requests would be fed through Interpol to the Dutch police. There would be nothing to prevent the Portugese police attending also, but that would be like playing football without the ball.

Spot on Boris. All requests would be fed through Interpol to the Dutch police. There would be nothing to prevent the Portugese police attending also, but that would be like playing football without the ball.

So assuming this didn't happen in the first place i.e. an APB via Interpol, I am bemused that the Dutch Police didn't follow the sighting originally.

So assuming this didn't happen in the first place i.e. an APB via Interpol, I am bemused that the Dutch Police didn't follow the sighting originally.

It's not up to the dutch police - the investigation's led from Portugal. The dutch officers who did interview the shopkeeper allegedly told her the McCanns were the lead suspects :wacko:

Portugese police came to the UK to conduct interviews - seems now their attention should have been focussed elsewhere ?

It's not up to the dutch police - the investigation's led from Portugal. The dutch officers who did interview the shopkeeper allegedly told her the McCanns were the lead suspects :wacko:

Portugese police came to the UK to conduct interviews - seems now their attention should have been focussed elsewhere ?

Did you read the papers today das hodge ? Sorry but i refuse to believe what I was reading. If it was true the shopkeeper and the dutch police failed that little girl miserably. Whether it was Maddie or not we had a little girl in a shop claiming the woman she was with was NOT her mother but a stranger, She had been taken from her holiday. The shopkeeper let these people walk out the shop without calling the police :confused: When she eventually did call the police they pass the buck onto the Portuguese police. Regardless of who the little girl was the dutch police should have looked into this IMO.

The McCanns publicity team are in full swing IMO.

bean counter

I think that is what irks me most now is the drip drip of information being released it is a very well organised campaign of stories fed to the media to keep the story in the news.

This was evident from early on when somehow they managed to meet both the pope and the pm, get her picture at wembley etc all in a very short space of time. The connections and influence to do this must be tremendous.

I accept that anyone in their situation would pull in all the favours they could but the way they then conducted themselves I felt was false. To say someone could not keep up a pretence for a long time does not stack up look at the Soham murderer, he was often in the background of pictures and volunteering to help in the search. Mrs McCann did not cry in public until after people started to question the lack of tears, then they turned up.

In short I feel that they have where ever possible avoided the questions

1) why did you leave them alone with no parental\adult present

2) is it something you had done on a regular basis before

3) what were her movements from ( approx ) 2 pm which I think is the last time she was seen alive by anyone outside the family not 10 pm. That is 8 hours of a difference.

I spoke to several friends who are in the police in Scotland while this was headline news and they all said that while looking for the person responsible the parents would be high up on their list of suspects.

Did you read the papers today das hodge ? Sorry but i refuse to believe what I was reading. If it was true the shopkeeper and the dutch police failed that little girl miserably. Whether it was Maddie or not we had a little girl in a shop claiming the woman she was with was NOT her mother but a stranger, She had been taken from her holiday. The shopkeeper let these people walk out the shop without calling the police :confused: When she eventually did call the police they pass the buck onto the Portuguese police. Regardless of who the little girl was the dutch police should have looked into this IMO.

Didn't read any papers today Dazo however from what I understand this whole Dutch connection could well be another red herring. The point is however - having received a credible sighting, the Portugese police have not follwed-up , nor instructed a wider search in Holland - they have the power to do that.

Instead - if the shopkeeper's statement is to be believed- they've primed the Dutch police that the McCanns are the main suspects. Remember, this is not long after the alleged abduction, and way before the arguido status nonsense.

Fact is, if dutch witness statements are accurate - this lead should have been acively pursued.

To say someone could not keep up a pretence for a long time does not stack up look at the Soham murderer, he was often in the background of pictures and volunteering to help in the search.

Ian Huntly kept up a false pretence for just short of two weeks.

The McCanns, if your hunch is correct, have fooled the worlds media, the pope, the European Parliament and their own family and friends for over a year.

That's some performance. :dramaqueen:

Didn't read any papers today Dazo however from what I understand this whole Dutch connection could well be another red herring. The point is however - having received a credible sighting, the Portugese police have not follwed-up , nor instructed a wider search in Holland - they have the power to do that.

Instead - if the shopkeeper's statement is to be believed- they've primed the Dutch police that the McCanns are the main suspects. Remember, this is not long after the alleged abduction, and way before the arguido status nonsense.

Fact is, if dutch witness statements are accurate - this lead should have been acively pursued.

I don't see what authority the Portugese police have to tell the Dutch police what to do though. I mean I'm sure they could ask for Dutch assistance and that but given the global coverage I am surprised that they, the Dutch, didn't follow up the initial sighting off their own backs.

coppercrutch
Ian Huntly kept up a false pretence for just short of two weeks.

The McCanns, if your hunch is correct, have fooled the worlds media, the pope, the European Parliament and their own family and friends for over a year.

That's some performance. :dramaqueen:

I heard someone who went by the name of 'Big' has done the same... :rolleyes:

I don't see what authority the Portugese police have to tell the Dutch police what to do though. I mean I'm sure they could ask for Dutch assistance and that but given the global coverage I am surprised that they, the Dutch, didn't follow up the initial sighting off their own backs.

I was thinking the same. Are we to believe the Dutch Police just sat on their arses until they were told to go ahead and search for this wee girl ?!! Weeks after the entire World had been alerted to her being missing ? A wee girl in a shop saying her name was Maddie and she was taken from her holiday ?!!

FFS this entire story gets weirder by the day.

There is dodginess all over it. Exactly how that fits together is the only question.

They left there kids on their own like thousands of other parents do when on holiday. The last thing you expect is for one of them to be abducted. I bet they regret every second of every day in hindsight.

In this country how many kids are left alone. Take a drive around the estates in Edinburgh late at night and you will see young kids walking about with no adult supervision. And there will be just as many left alone watching some unsupervised television or stealing drink out of the fridge whilst their parents are ****ed up in the pub or to smacked out to care.

Does that make it OK?

They had a direct line of sight with the back door to the apartment where the kids were sleeping.

Anyway - the point is they cant be charged with anything because in the eyes of the law they have not done anything wrong.

Negligence?

Maybe when the Dutch police sent their report to Portimao (in June) they were told to take no further action :confused:

I heard someone who went by the name of 'Big' has done the same... :rolleyes:

"Big"foot or the bloke from Sex and the City ?:confused:

So what were the facts then?

Fact 1 - They left their children alone and unsupervised.

Fact 2 - One of their children disappeared

Fact 3 - Time their children were left in complete isolation was in the order of 30 minute intervals.

Fact 4 - Kidnapping can be achieved in one minute.

Fact 5 - There is no way of knowing what went on in between the times that the children were checked upon

Fact 6 - There are no definitive time on checks.

Fact 7 - we all make our own judgment and risk assessment, if it's ok to leave our children alone and unsupervised for any period of time in a foreign country while we do our own thing.

Fact 8 - Leaving your children for excessive periods of time is negligent.

Fact 9 - We all make our own decisions on what is excessive.

Fact 10 - It's easy to be judgemental

Maybe when the Dutch police sent their report to Portimao (in June) they were told to take no further action :confused:

The thing is though Das a little girl was in a shop claiming she had been taken. Whether it was Maddie or not surely to **** the dutch police were duty bound to investigate this ? Did they really turn round and say well its no maddie so its ok ? Their negligence is unbelievably IMO. :confused:

Also the shopkeeper acted appalling and should have called the police immediately IMO. If her account is true she allowed a potentially kidnapped child walk out of her shop. :(

The fact is any many such cases in the past thoughout the world, the gulty party turn out to be a family memebr or a friend, so it was right they were considered susspects and asked such questions - questions they should have answered. Personally I am still wary of the McCanns.

Either way, it is ultimately their fault for going out boozing, leaving their kids alone, whilst being too tight fisted to pay fr a babysitter (which was on offer) desipte their decent salaries.

Had it been a ciuple from Niddrie or Wester Hailes, they would be deemed unfit parents - the McCanns should be given the same label.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
The thing is though Das a little girl was in a shop claiming she had been taken. Whether it was Maddie or not surely to **** the dutch police were duty bound to investigate this ? Did they really turn round and say well its no maddie so its ok ? Their negligence is unbelievably IMO. :confused:

Also the shopkeeper acted appalling and should have called the police immediately IMO. If her account is true she allowed a potentially kidnapped child walk out of her shop. :(

Excellent, someone else to point the finger at.

Indeed - but the dutch police did investigate but they're not saying to what degree. They would have liaised with Portugal otherwise how would they know the Mccanns were lead suspects in June - anyhow, by the time the incident was reported the mysterious threesome were well gone.

Maybe the shopkeeper hadn't been party to all the information and press coverage many people object to, and maybe if the McCanns Euorpewide Child Alert system had been in force, this particular girl would have been apprehended.

The whole thing's a tragedy whichever way you look at it.

Something that is indisputable.

BTW my previous comments re the Dutch police etc were out of genuine bafflement at their inability to act on a report in their own country.

Something that is indisputable.

BTW my previous comments re the Dutch police etc were out of genuine bafflement at their inability to act on a report in their own country.

I know....there's a lot of bafflement surrounding the whole investigation at the moment - especially the roles of both Dutch & Portugese police, and despite the criticism both parents have come in for, I can't help but feel a bungled police investigation can only make their situation worse (if that's even possible).

coppercrutch
Indeed - but the dutch police did investigate but they're not saying to what degree. They would have liaised with Portugal otherwise how would they know the Mccanns were lead suspects in June - anyhow, by the time the incident was reported the mysterious threesome were well gone.

Maybe the shopkeeper hadn't been party to all the information and press coverage many people object to, and maybe if the McCanns Euorpewide Child Alert system had been in force, this particular girl would have been apprehended.

I think as a few have already said you are missing the point. I read a bit this morning with the woman in question. A few quotes as well which takes away much of the doubt.

1- A man, women and 2 kids came in the shop. The man looked 'Not very nice' - whatever the **** that means !!

2-The wee girl asked for her mummy. The shopkeeper pointed at the women. The kid said "no thats not my mummy, she took me from my mummy." (Or something very similar)

3-The women then told the shopkeeper that they were from a circus.

4-They then all walked out of the shop.

5-The shopkeeper reports this to the POLICE OVER A MONTH LATER. :rolleyes:

There are 2 options here:

(1)This shopekeeper is such a low life - that they let a wee girl walk out of a shop after being told she had been taken from her mum, and didn't bother to inform the Police for a month.

or

(2)This woman has made it all up.

Either way - she is not worth believing.

CC

The Mirror have flown the Dutch shopkeeper to London and she's quoted as saying she reported the incident a month later...."after seeing reports of Madelleine's disappearance"

coppercrutch
CC

The Mirror have flown the Dutch shopkeeper to London and she's quoted as saying she reported the incident a month later...."after seeing reports of Madelleine's disappearance"

Nice. So she was only bothered about a small girl being taken away from her mum if she was famous. :wacko:

Why is anyone even giving this bird the time of day ?

Nice. So she was only bothered about a small girl being taken away from her mum if she was famous. :wacko:

Why is anyone even giving this bird the time of day ?

Children make the most extraordinary exaggerations every day of their lives - clearly the woman in the shop wasn't sufficiently alarmed by this particular three year olds claims, that is until she heard about Madelaine McCann.

I suppose the press and private investigators are giving her the time of day because she keeps the story going and sells papers, but she may also just have seen the McCann's abductors.

Who knows.

They could have charged them with being a couple of fan**s that were more interested in bevying than looking after their kids, ***** :mad:

didn't look past this post, spot on.

Anybody who thinks they've not played their part in this, regardless of whether you think they are guilty or not is mental.

They left 3 kids alone in an apartment whilst they went out for a meal (and it wasn't an isolated occassion), so they're guilty either way IMO.

It looks like poor wee Maddie will never be found, but I will never feel an ounce of sorrow for those 2 manky faced hypocrite *******s. Should have their other kids put into care.

I fecking hate the McCann's.

Well said guys..

They shouldnt have left the kids alone in the apartment while they went out drinkin peroid!

The parents should fell responsible for that, but who ever took her needs a bullet between the eyes, sick ba5tard5..

The spanish pigs (police) made a arse of it, they could have done alot better in handling the case. Maby they would have found her if they done there job properly, but now there is about a 5% chance of ever finding her.. Shame on the poor wee lass...

And the sad thing is they will never get to the bottom of it...

They shouldnt have left the kids alone in the apartment while they went out drinkin peroid!

Is that some kind of Portugese Pernod ?

......the plot thickens

Well said guys..

The spanish pigs (police) made a arse of it, they could have done alot better in handling the case. Maby they would have found her if they done there job properly, but now there is about a 5% chance of ever finding her.. Shame on the poor wee lass...

And the sad thing is they will never get to the bottom of it...

I'm pretty sure this happened in Portugal! :rolleyes:

nanananananana-angus
The fact is any many such cases in the past thoughout the world, the gulty party turn out to be a family memebr or a friend, so it was right they were considered susspects and asked such questions - questions they should have answered. Personally I am still wary of the McCanns.

Either way, it is ultimately their fault for going out boozing, leaving their kids alone, whilst being too tight fisted to pay fr a babysitter (which was on offer) desipte their decent salaries.

Had it been a ciuple from Niddrie or Wester Hailes, they would be deemed unfit parents - the McCanns should be given the same label.

Totally correct,and the minute they open their mouths at the press conference to plead with the public for information they put their foot in it and the police shrinks have them bang to rights.

I think the number of press and tv interviews the McCanns have done is probably into the hundreds and they haven't as yet dropped the ball.That would take some doing if they are indeed guilty of anything other than neglect.

Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot

didn't look past this post, spot on.

Anybody who thinks they've not played their part in this, regardless of whether you think they are guilty or not is mental.

They left 3 kids alone in an apartment whilst they went out for a meal (and it wasn't an isolated occassion), so they're guilty either way IMO.

It looks like poor wee Maddie will never be found, but I will never feel an ounce of sorrow for those 2 manky faced hypocrite *******s. Should have their other kids put into care.

I fecking hate the McCann's.

bang on, they should do what most do on hols bring a buggy and let your kid sleep while you eat next to you. Not ideal sleep but it only happens on hols and a dam site better than leaving alone in unlocked appartment

Archived