Madeleine - One Year On

MackaysCentreSpot

People may think they know all the facts but you actually don't. The police are not just going to feed the media everything they know because they know that if they do then the media will splash everything they learned and the investigation, and a right to a fair trial, is completely ballsed up. When papers don't get to hear everything straight from the police they start going to 'sources' to get information about what happened. Most of these 'understand' stories might be true but there is always the heavy chance that at least some of them are rubbish. When you know that you realise you don't know what to believe.

In my personal opinion I think there is something dodgey going on with them two and they should have been at least punished for neglectful parenting but apart from acting suspicious and bits of circumstantial evidence I really don't think there is evidence (at least in the public light) to try them - let alone find them guilty.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They left there kids on their own like thousands of other parents do when on holiday. The last thing you expect is for one of them to be abducted. I bet they regret every second of every day in hindsight.

In this country how many kids are left alone. Take a drive around the estates in Edinburgh late at night and you will see young kids walking about with no adult supervision. And there will be just as many left alone watching some unsupervised television or stealing drink out of the fridge whilst their parents are ****ed up in the pub or to smacked out to care.

Oh well that's alright then. Everyone else does it.

I can only comment based on my experiences as a parent. And there is not a chance in hell that I would leave my 2 year old alone in a hotel room while I went out. I would feel uneasy standing in the corridor outside the room knowing she was in there alone!!

To leave 3 kids and go out for dinner, 50m away or not, is inexcusable.

Oh well that's alright then. Everyone else does it.

I can only comment based on my experiences as a parent. And there is not a chance in hell that I would leave my 2 year old alone in a hotel room while I went out. I would feel uneasy standing in the corridor outside the room knowing she was in there alone!!

To leave 3 kids and go out for dinner, 50m away or not, is inexcusable.

Did I say it was alright, I must have missed that part.

My point was they are not the only ones to leave there children alone. Thousands do it.

Pay attention to this part, "It is not right to do that"

But leaving your children unattended and murdering them are so far apart there is no correlation. Many people are suggesting that the two crimes are linked and they must have killed poor Madeline. I would look closer at the Portuguese police investigation which was far from competent and would suggest the leaks about the McCanns are because they have ran such a poor investigation.

The McCanns do not come across to me as somebody I feel sympathy for, but that does not make them child killers.

Unless their is real evidence shown in the open, we can all make our own suppositions but we dont know the truth.

My point was they are not the only ones to leave there children alone. Thousands do it.

But leaving your children unattended and murdering them are so far apart there is no correlation. Many people are suggesting that the two crimes are linked and they must have killed poor Madeline. I would look closer at the Portuguese police investigation which was far from competent and would suggest the leaks about the McCanns are because they have ran such a poor investigation.

The McCanns do not come across to me as somebody I feel sympathy for, but that does not make them child killers.

Unless their is real evidence shown in the open, we can all make our own suppositions but we dont know the truth.

Deek can i ask why you quoted my post stating that thousands of people do what the McCanns if you agreed with me that what they did was wrong ?

Deek can i ask why you quoted my post stating that thousands of people do what the McCanns if you agreed with me that what they did was wrong ?

Thousands of people do it, they are all wrong. People are making out they should be sent to prison for life for leaving the kids on there own. Lets try to balance out the two different crimes.

Leaving your kids alone is wrong and they should be punished. In this country, they would probably be placed on probation and there children placed under social work supervision. It happens all the time in this country you just wont hear about in a public forum to protect the children.

Abducting and murdering a child is totally unforgivable. You should never see daylight again as far as I am concerned.

They have obviously neglected their children, they are not alone in haven done this,and they are paying the ultimate price of losing their daughter. But some people on here are the typical hang em high brigade without having a realistic grip on the facts.

Next time a story appears in the evening news saying mother from Pilton leaves children alone while she pops round to a friends for a drink let us wait and see how many people start a thread on here castigating her.

Thousands of people do it, they are all wrong. People are making out they should be sent to prison for life for leaving the kids on there own. Lets try to balance out the two different crimes.

Leaving your kids alone is wrong and they should be punished. In this country, they would probably be placed on probation and there children placed under social work supervision. It happens all the time in this country you just wont hear about in a public forum to protect the children.

Abducting and murdering a child is totally unforgivable. You should never see daylight again as far as I am concerned.

They have obviously neglected their children, they are not alone in haven done this,and they are paying the ultimate price of losing their daughter. But some people on here are the typical hang em high brigade without having a realistic grip on the facts.

Next time a story appears in the evening news saying mother from Pilton leaves children alone while she pops round to a friends for a drink let us wait and see how many people start a thread on here castigating her.

Thats all very well and good and you obviously agree with what i said so why quote my post as if you are in complete disagreement ? :confused:

Thats all very well and good and you obviously agree with what i said so why quote my post as if you are in complete disagreement ? :confused:

This is what you agreed to in your post which I replied to.

Originally Posted by D-McG View Post

This couple left their child alone, guilty of disgraceful parenting at best, manslaughter/murder at worst.

Either way they are responsible for their daughters death.

IMO.

You agreed they are guilty of manslaughter/murder, which is the bit that I have been debating. They are guilty of leaving their children unattended, which thousands do in this country and nobody calls for them to be charged with murder.

i've avoided posting on this, cos to be honest the whole situation winds me up, but, whatever people think, if they were involved or not, these "parents" are 100% responsible for her disappearance.

had they not left their children alone she would most likely have not gone missing. it not like they turned their back on the beach, and turned round to find their daughter gone, they left her, and her siblings ALONE, and they ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves, and think themselves lucky they haven't had the other kids taken off them, as i think the social services ought to have taken the others away for their own safety

everyone feels sorry for maddy, everyone hopes she will be found safe and well, but the major problem almost everyone has with this case is those idiots left their kids alone, and that should never be condoned.

if maddy turns up dead, or abused or whatever, those "parents" are, in my eyes, as responsible as the perpetrator as it would most likely never have happened if they hadn't left their kids on their own.

don't try and justify to me that others may do the same because it simply doesn't matter to me.

you wouldn't leave a precious jewel on a pub table, go off to the loo, head to the bar to buy a drink or go outside for a cigarette without either taking that jewel with you, or having someone you trusted look after it would you?

so why would you leave something as precious as your own flesh and blood when there was a baby sitting service available to you for a pittance?

I dont think I have read one post on this thread Beverley, which condones the McCanns leaving their children alone.

MackaysCentreSpot

On the news they said that the only way they may find out where Madaleine is, is by a lucky break or if her abductor makes a mistake.

Sorry but no one has shown any proof she has been abducted.

At this present time she is missing.

Also it got me annoyed that the McCanns are now saying that they were going to take the kids with them to a restaurant but it was a fair walk away and the kids were tired so they decide to leave them home ALONE and go to a restaurant a bit closer.

But you never took the kids with you.......thats the feckin point they do not seem to get.

I dont think I have read one post on this thread Beverley, which condones the McCanns leaving their children alone.

no i know. i'm not having a pop at anyone in particular, just letting off steam cos it really gets to me.

ToadKiller Dog

The whole saga in a sad reflection on modern culture ,the couple have in all reality become celebrities amazed they were not on stage with Norton handing out a bafta last week,the sun doing a 3 part pull out this week smells of money making(by that rag) rather than the public interest ,basically they seem to have become an industry,the little girl has just become part of a show .

On the case itself innocent until proved , other wise there only fault thats clear so far was bad parenting ,i like many have the nagging doubt in the back of my mind that will not shift,but that could be because they seem hard to like .I hope they are genuine.

coppercrutch

They have just had a special section on the news at ten.

But of course everyone else has this don't they......

davemclaren
They have just had a special section on the news at ten.

But of course everyone else has this don't they......

The family of the boy who went missing on a Greek island a long time ago did.

People tend to be interested in missing children.

coppercrutch
The family of the boy who went missing on a Greek island a long time ago did.

People tend to be interested in missing children.

Fair enough. But if you can be arsed compare the time the Mcanns have had on TV compared to everyone else in the same situation.

1000-1

500-1

Something is VERY wrong.

davemclaren
Fair enough. But if you can be arsed compare the time the Mcanns have had on TV compared to everyone else in the same situation.

1000-1

500-1

Something is VERY wrong.

They are masters at publicity. I don't think there is anything wrong with that per se as the media clearly think there is enough interest in it, or they wouldn't broadcast or publish it otherwise.

The Old Tolbooth
They are masters at publicity. I don't think there is anything wrong with that per se as the media clearly think there is enough interest in it, or they wouldn't broadcast or publish it otherwise.

It begs the question though Dave, if they were not in their current professions, but instead were drug taking schemies (ie hobos), would they have received even a quarter of the publicity?

It begs the question though Dave, if they were not in their current professions, but instead were drug taking schemies (ie hobos), would they have received even a quarter of the publicity?

If they were drug taking schemie bawbags, they would have been arrested for child neglect a year ago.

But seeing how they are rich, well connected people........nada.

This is what you agreed to in your post which I replied to.

Originally Posted by D-McG View Post

This couple left their child alone, guilty of disgraceful parenting at best, manslaughter/murder at worst.

Either way they are responsible for their daughters death.

IMO.

You agreed they are guilty of manslaughter/murder, which is the bit that I have been debating. They are guilty of leaving their children unattended, which thousands do in this country and nobody calls for them to be charged with murder.

I or D-McG did not say they are guilty of murder however that possibility still remains. The fact is if they did not leave her alone she would have been alive and well today. So they were indirectly or otherwise responsible for their daughters death.

coppercrutch
I or D-McG did not say they are guilty of murder however that possibility still remains. The fact is if they did not leave her alone she would have been alive and well today. So they were indirectly or otherwise responsible for their daughters death.

Exactly, just another case of people not willing to take responsibility for their own actions. This is a disease in this country at the moment. Pretty pathetic really.

I don't understand why you're making the point that thousands of people do it.

Everyone leaves their kids out of sight sometimes - the McCanns were just unlucky, just like Sarah Payne's parents. Their case got just as much media attention, not because of the Paynes background or class, but because child abduction by strangers is incredibly rare and grips media attention.

For those that say they're responsible because they left her alone, have a word. The persons responsible are the people who targetted her and then took her away.

How can anyone say for sure, if the McCanns hadn't left her out of sight, she wouldn't have been lifted ?

I'll bet the mother of the six year old in North Tyneside thought her girl was ok in the bath until Peter Voisey broke in and Denise Bulger only turned her back for a minute.

The McCanns have been the victims of one of the most heinous crimes and it amazes me how many people on here either hate them or would wish to see them jailed. :nono:

Everyone leaves their kids out of sight sometimes - the McCanns were just unlucky, just like Sarah Payne's parents. Their case got just as much media attention, not because of the Paynes background or class, but because child abduction by strangers is incredibly rare and grips media attention.

For those that say they're responsible because they left her alone, have a word. The persons responsible are the people who targetted her and then took her away.

How can anyone say for sure, if the McCanns hadn't left her out of sight, she wouldn't have been lifted ?

I'll bet the mother of the six year old in North Tyneside thought her girl was ok in the bath until Peter Voisey broke in and Denise Bulger only turned her back for a minute.

The McCanns have been the victims of one of the most heinous crimes and it amazes me how many people on here either hate them or would wish to see them jailed. :nono:

Have you been following this case at all ?

Its not as if they only left the children for a couple of minutes as you seem to be implying . They went out every night about the same time checking up on the children at about the same time every night. They couldnt have made it easier for a kidnapper if they if they had stuck an advert in the local paper.

FWIW I dont believe everyone leaves their children home alone while on holiday most bars and resturaunts in these resorts are very child friendly and children are a common sight, unless of course you are planning to stay out late when most responsible couples would use the babysitting service which was available.Perhaps if they had admitted how stupid they had been at the very start more people would have sympathy for them. Instead they chose to go globetrotting and publicity seeking while their other kids were trying to come to terms with it all.

MackaysCentreSpot

What crime are they victims off may I ask.

As stated in my earlier post, Madeleine McCann is at this present time missing.

It has been her parents Gerry and Kate who from day one have been telling all who would listen that she has been abducted and are still doing so.

I have not seen or heard of any proof that she has been in fact abducted.

Bert Le Clos

I find it strange that their seems to be a lot more hatred directed towards the McCann's - who have not been charged with anytning

than towards the Matthew's - who would appear to be guilty.

boabyarsebiscuit
and Denise Bulger only turned her back for a minute.

I know soemone who covered this case for a news agency and what you are saying is not in fact true.

I won't post what they told me, "in the clear".

Have you been following this case at all ?

Yes

Its not as if they only left the children for a couple of minutes as you seem to be implying
Wasn't implying anything, just saying everyone leaves there kids unattended sometime.
They went out every night about the same time checking up on the children at about the same time every night.

They weren't out every night..sometimes the kids went with them. Conveniently forgotten.

They couldnt have made it easier for a kidnapper if they if they had stuck an advert in the local paper.

So what further punishment should be dished out on them ?

Perhaps if they had admitted how stupid they had been at the very start more people would have sympathy for them.
Maybe
Instead they chose to go globetrotting and publicity seeking while their other kids were trying to come to terms with it all
. I'll bet they were having a ball on their "globetrotting" adventure.

Maximum publicity is a proven method in tracking down missing children, that's what they were advised to do.

As for their other kids being left at home to "come to terms with it all" - they're two FFS - how much of their sisters possible abduction do you think they are coming to terms with ?

What crime are they victims off may I ask.

As stated in my earlier post, Madeleine McCann is at this present time missing.

It has been her parents Gerry and Kate who from day one have been telling all who would listen that she has been abducted and are still doing so.

I have not seen or heard of any proof that she has been in fact abducted.

It looks likely....they are the victims of one of the most heinous crimes.

Yes

Wasn't implying anything, just saying everyone leaves there kids unattended sometime.

They weren't out every night..sometimes the kids went with them. Conveniently forgotten.

So what further punishment should be dished out on them ?

Maybe

. I'll bet they were having a ball on their "globetrotting" adventure.

Maximum publicity is a proven method in tracking down missing children, that's what they were advised to do.

As for their other kids being left at home to "come to terms with it all" - they're two FFS - how much of their sisters possible abduction do you think they are coming to terms with ?

Do you have Kids Mate??

I have 2, a Daughter who's 9 and a 20 month old Son and I will say I Have NEVER left them unattended At ANY time, My daughter goes out to play, But she's with Friends, She NEVER goes anywhere on her own!!

For you to say that EVERYONE leaves their children unattended is Complete Bull****.

Kate and Gerry McCann are a F****** Disgrace, I have taken my daughter on holiday every year since she was born, Never once feeling the need to abonden her to go for a meal or a drink, Everywhere you go abroad encourages Families, if they don't, go somewhere that does!!

The P*** that these 2 B******* came out with saying, "The kids were to tired so we left them and went somewhere closer" S C U M of the highest order...Stay in the Hotel, use the Baby sitting service provided or Stay in for a night, It's not difficult. Selfish, Egotistical Bitch and ^^^^ that's what these people are!! :mad:

There sob story last night made me want to Puke...While they probably want to go on a Tour of the world to show everyone how sad they are...They'll Leave their other kids while they do this...I hope social services rescues the twins before something happens to them!! :evilno:

Miller Jambo 60
If they'd been benefit-drawing council estate residents who'd dumped their kids and went out boozing with one of them then going missing, I wonder if they's have had their other children taken into care?

SPOT ON MATE

Miller Jambo 60
Do you have Kids Mate??

I have 2, a Daughter who's 9 and a 20 month old Son and I will say I Have NEVER left them unattended At ANY time, My daughter goes out to play, But she's with Friends, She NEVER goes anywhere on her own!!

For you to say that EVERYONE leaves their children unattended is Complete Bull****.

Kate and Gerry McCann are a F****** Disgrace, I have taken my daughter on holiday every year since she was born, Never once feeling the need to abonden her to go for a meal or a drink, Everywhere you go abroad encourages Families, if they don't, go somewhere that does!!

The P*** that these 2 B******* came out with saying, "The kids were to tired so we left them and went somewhere closer" S C U M of the highest order...Stay in the Hotel, use the Baby sitting service provided or Stay in for a night, It's not difficult. Selfish, Egotistical Bitch and ^^^^ that's what these people are!! :mad:

There sob story last night made me want to Puke...While they probably want to go on a Tour of the world to show everyone how sad they are...They'll Leave their other kids while they do this...I hope social services rescues the twins before something happens to them!! :evilno:

Good one jambo, remember they are DOCS , ABOVE THE LAW, I worry if my 9 year old is late by 10 mins i kek myself.

:

Sarah Payne was out playing with her brothers and sisters when she was abducted and murdered.

Susan Maxwell was walking home from a game of tennis when she was abducted and murdered.

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were out playing together, when abducted and murdered.

The list could go on and on.

When I was a young boy, my mother never saw me. I was out with my friends all day. When you were a boy did you never wander up to Harburn or down to the five sisters for the day, Is my mother culpable of neglect? Are the parents of all the girls murdered guilty of neglect? They all are if we are comparing them to the McCanns.

Life is for living. Unfortunately horrific things do happen in this world. They always have.

The McCanns took a risk and it has ended in tragedy, whether or not their daughter is dead or alive. Their risk is probably criminal, but can you punish them more than losing your own daughter?

I Have NEVER left them unattended At ANY time

You must watch them like a hawk mate.

Sadly, it's not.

What the McCanns did doesn't even qualify as neglect in the eyes of the law.

Miller Jambo 60
i've avoided posting on this, cos to be honest the whole situation winds me up, but, whatever people think, if they were involved or not, these "parents" are 100% responsible for her disappearance.

had they not left their children alone she would most likely have not gone missing. it not like they turned their back on the beach, and turned round to find their daughter gone, they left her, and her siblings ALONE, and they ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves, and think themselves lucky they haven't had the other kids taken off them, as i think the social services ought to have taken the others away for their own safety

everyone feels sorry for maddy, everyone hopes she will be found safe and well, but the major problem almost everyone has with this case is those idiots left their kids alone, and that should never be condoned.

if maddy turns up dead, or abused or whatever, those "parents" are, in my eyes, as responsible as the perpetrator as it would most likely never have happened if they hadn't left their kids on their own.

don't try and justify to me that others may do the same because it simply doesn't matter to me.

you wouldn't leave a precious jewel on a pub table, go off to the loo, head to the bar to buy a drink or go outside for a cigarette without either taking that jewel with you, or having someone you trusted look after it would you?

so why would you leave something as precious as your own flesh and blood when there was a baby sitting service available to you for a pittance?

Played Bev xx

So what does everybody think.

Shall we lock them up and throw the key away?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7383439.stm

I just read that and was about to post it.

A spokesman for the local police said they were contacted by hotel staff at 2200 local time because "the children were crying and they could not revive the parents, who were both out cold".

The children are 1, 2 and 6 years old.

Ray Winstone

If Madeline had been abducted while playing on the street with Friends would people have been as quick to chastise the parents?

I think not.

When I was younger I always had to let my parents know where I was or where I was going, but there is no way that they could have watched me 100% of the time.

The McCann's leaving the kids in the room was the same as letting their kids out to play in the street FFS - They could see the room from their table which is probably safer than letting your kids play in the street - where you cant keep an eye on the all the time!

What happened was awful, but I am willing to wager that plenty of parents in that position would have done the same thing - but now they wont admit it because they know the stigma that is now attatched with doing so.

There were 3 sets of parents at that meal and all of them felt the children could be left safely - not just the McCanns.

The McCann's leaving the kids in the room was the same as letting their kids out to play in the street....

She was 3 years old, and in a foreign country.

Ron Burgundy
IMO thats on a par with what the McCann's did. It doesn't matter how you neglect your kids, its the fact that its happened.

Agreed but it's likely they will be punished for neglect whilst the McCann's get a world tour.

chester copperpot
Agreed but it's likely they will be punished for neglect whilst the McCann's get a world tour.

And this is why I hate the McCanns.

Letting your kids out to play in an area where you trust and live is a bit different to leaving your kids in a hotel room in Portugal whilst you go out on the lash. Completely different IMO.

If We're visiting friends, I would never let my kids go out and play except in the garden. Anywhere thats not familiar, then I'd never let them go out unless I was there.

King of the North
I find it strange that their seems to be a lot more hatred directed towards the McCann's - who have not been charged with anytning

than towards the Matthew's - who would appear to be guilty.

I don't see anyone supporting the Matthews family - it's a given that they are guilty and also warped/twisted/ whatever you want to call them. Case closed.

Yet the mcCanns are deified in the media, jetting around the world updating their blog. This is why so many people despise them, and why so many people, reflecting on their flimsy story and bizarre behaviour since this began, think they might be guilty.

On a slightly less serious note, Gerry McCann's horrific weegie accent is evidence enough for me.

coppercrutch
I don't see anyone supporting the Matthews family - it's a given that they are guilty and also warped/twisted/ whatever you want to call them. Case closed.

Yet the mcCanns are deified in the media, jetting around the world updating their blog. This is why so many people despise them, and why so many people, reflecting on their flimsy story and bizarre behaviour since this began, think they might be guilty.

On a slightly less serious note, Gerry McCann's horrific weegie accent is evidence enough for me.

That does it for me too. Probably not very fair. But I don't care. Weidgie accents mean trouble.

IMO thats on a par with what the McCann's did. It doesn't matter how you neglect your kids, its the fact that its happened.

I agree, Totally, probably worse because they're in the Algarve on the Eve of 1 year since Maddie disappeared...BUT, the one thing about this case is that social services WILL get involved because of the neglect, The Saints, that are Kate and Gerry will not have to worry about this because they are obviously Different to everyone else!! :mad:

• 2 months later...

I have always tried to be fair in respect of the McCann's. But police records have now just been released in Portugal.

Interview transcripts reveal that Madeleine's mother was asked directly: "Did you have anything to do with the disappearance of your daughter?"

She refused to answer this and dozens of other questions, as was her legal right.

Any reasonable parent would surely have said "Of course I didn't". Unless you had something to hide?

My view of them is starting to change.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7541810.stm

I have always tried to be fair in respect of the McCann's. But police records have now just been released in Portugal.

Interview transcripts reveal that Madeleine's mother was asked directly: "Did you have anything to do with the disappearance of your daughter?"

She refused to answer this and dozens of other questions, as was her legal right.

Any reasonable parent would surely have said "Of course I didn't". Unless you had something to hide?

My view of them is starting to change.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7541810.stm

It is a real can of worms mate and i have not idea if the McCanns are directly involved with her disappearance. However surely to **** if you have done NOTHING wrong you would answer every single question. :(

It is a real can of worms mate and i have not idea if the McCanns are directly involved with her disappearance. However surely to **** if you have done NOTHING wrong you would answer every single question. :(

Did she refuse to answer EVERY question? I could almost see where she was coming from if that was the case, if she was really that angered at even having to answer questions like that if she never did anything wrong.

But even then surely she would want to answer as many questions as possible if it could help find their daughter....

Did she refuse to answer EVERY question? I could almost see where she was coming from if that was the case, if she was really that angered at even having to answer questions like that if she never did anything wrong.

But even then surely she would want to answer as many questions as possible if it could help find their daughter....

No she only chose to not answer some questions one being the one quoted above.

Miller Jambo 60
didn't look past this post, spot on.

Anybody who thinks they've not played their part in this, regardless of whether you think they are guilty or not is mental.

They left 3 kids alone in an apartment whilst they went out for a meal (and it wasn't an isolated occassion), so they're guilty either way IMO.

It looks like poor wee Maddie will never be found, but I will never feel an ounce of sorrow for those 2 manky faced hypocrite *******s. Should have their other kids put into care.

I fecking hate the McCann's.

Andy hate my 9 year old going out on his bike, why cause i worry all the time.

They were docs FFS not silly people but failed that kid.

Did they kill her ,dont think so but the police were so slow it was a joke.

chester copperpot
Andy hate my 9 year old going out on his bike, why cause i worry all the time.

They were docs FFS not silly people but failed that kid.

Did they kill her ,dont think so but the police were so slow it was a joke.

Doug, I love my kids, they're the world to me. When I take them on holiday, I want them to be part of the experience.

I went out when Spain won the Euro's on my own, but the wife and her mother were there to watch the kids,if they hadn't been there I'd never have done that.

The next night, the wife and her mother went out for a nice meal, as I sat in the hotel room and watched Charlotte's Webb on the Ipod with the 2yr old and the 6yr old.

Thats the way it is with kids. If you want to go out partying, dont have kids. Or If that still doesn't work, alternate the nights out so at least there's someone responsible for the kids you are with.

I would never ever do that to my kids, I hope the McCann's rot in hell for what they did to poor wee Maddie. Whether they were guilty or not, they left their kids alone in a hotel room, for me thats the worst thing a human could ever do.

Archived