Soccer AM this Saturday

Susie-Jambo-66

Malcolm Tucker

Saw Rapnik doing some skills at half-time on Saturday...he's incredibly skillful for a Centre Half!!

Should be good to see this!

Saw Rapnik doing some skills at half-time on Saturday...he's incredibly skillful for a Centre Half!!

Should be good to see this!

I saw that too, he looks really classy

Robbielover
Hope it goes better than the cross bar challenge when Neilson stuck it out for a throw in!!

what a shock another negative robbie comment

tommythejambo
Hope it goes better than the cross bar challenge when Neilson stuck it out for a throw in!!

When were Hearts on crossbar challenge?

what a shock another negative robbie comment

I agree.

I think the incident HJS is talking about shows a good level of consistency from RN.

I remember that. Peter Houston hit the bar I think, or at least came very close. Everyone else was woeful.

I remember that. Peter Houston hit the bar I think, or at least came very close. Everyone else was woeful.

In fairness it was chucking it with rain and blowing a gale.

280355371_m.jpg

ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS!

Ryan Gosling
In fairness it was chucking it with rain and blowing a gale.

280355371_m.jpg

ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS!

Thanks Ollie.

H J Simpson
When were Hearts on crossbar challenge?

A good few years ago. From memory the only guy that got semi close was the assistant manager at the time - possibly Peter Houston.

Tim Lovejoy did state before they showed it that it was incredibly windy when they did it.

Better call Saul
A good few years ago. From memory the only guy that got semi close was the assistant manager at the time - possibly Peter Houston.

Tim Lovejoy did state before they showed it that it was incredibly windy when they did it.

I can recall also for what it is worth that Hearts were the first Scottish team to be on this event.

Dr Ian Malcolm

How are you coping with the heat Ollie?

*Ollie flys across screen on a tyre swing*

"Swimmin' Hole!"

"There was mass disruption at Quahog airport today. Black-u-weather-reoperter Ollie Williams is there now. What's happening Ollie?"

"I'm at the wrong airport!"

If anyone could record this and youtube it,as it it really worth seeing.There are some unbelievable skills from both.Rocket could'nt believe what he seen.

Dont know who the winner was as SKY film two endings.....;)

Seymour M Hersh

To be fair (and Lovejoy even mentioned it) there was a howling gale that day so little or no chance of the correct crossbar being hit. Perhaps one in Fife but not Riccarton.

Seymour M Hersh
I can recall also for what it is worth that Hearts were the first Scottish team to be on this event.

Rubish, the flairmeisters are first at everything in football. It's their birthright you know!!:107years:

How are you coping with the heat Ollie?

*Ollie flys across screen on a tyre swing*

"Swimmin' Hole!"

"There was mass disruption at Quahog airport today. Black-u-weather-reoperter Ollie Williams is there now. What's happening Ollie?"

"I'm at the wrong airport!"

:laugh: ****ing love Ollie Williams, so I do.

It gawn' rain.

blondejamtart
If anyone could record this and youtube it,as it it really worth seeing.There are some unbelievable skills from both.Rocket could'nt believe what he seen.

Dont know who the winner was as SKY film two endings.....;)

Pleeeeeeease can someone do this for us poor folk who don't even have Sky! Someone posted a clip from it on youtube recently when it featured Peterborough, as my daughter went to school with a local lad who now plays for them and featured on it! I was pretty impressed by their skills, but would love to see our lads in action on it!

What time is it on and what channel (sky sports or sky one?)

sky ch 401..................

prog runs from 9;00am til 12 midday,feature usually on around 11;30ish....

Carl Spackler

Sorry to say it but the Aberdeen lads last Saturday were pretty good. If they top that I'll be well impressed.

Re the crossbar challenge the weather was absolutely shocking. Just getting it near the goals would have been an achievement.

Sorry to say it but the Aberdeen lads last Saturday were pretty good. If they top that I'll be well impressed.

Re the crossbar challenge the weather was absolutely shocking. Just getting it near the goals would have been an achievement.

Agreed Chris McGuire and Calum? ??? last weekend were the best i've seen on it.

Archived