Vlad the 2nd (NHC)/Sven to be sacked (merged threads)

brellierlegend

These guys just do not have a clue? It really is just a play thing to them. Disgusting!

Hope the City fans have more balls than us and tell him to GTF

Buffalo Bill

I know the ideal replacement for Sven.

000067cc10dr.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I know the ideal replacement for Sven.

000067cc10dr.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Was thinking exactly the same.Can just see Rixy sitting in his manor the now drooling over the prospect!

brellierlegend

Time to ban foreign owners I think. They really have no respect for the history of the clums they take over.

Buffalo Bill
Was thinking exactly the same.Can just see Rixy sitting in his manor the now drooling over the prospect!

He'll be licking his lips at the thought of it.

Buffalo Bill

He'll be licking his lips at the thought of it.

Buffalo Bill

Creepy image alert.Creepy image alert.YUCK!!!!!

Hagar the Horrible

Its being reported that Sven may be sacked by City?

Well would you?

I did not rate him as Engerlundshires manager but i dont think he has done too bad at Man City, and he has got to be better than what we have had since Burley?

Say What Again
aye, and on his wages he'd be a bargain too.

Add the fact that Sven would be really interested in the Hearts job and we've got our man. :rolleyes:

Well would you?

I did not rate him as Engerlundshires manager but i dont think he has done too bad at Man City, and he has got to be better than what we have had since Burley?

Is this post for real??

Well would you??

ermm let me think...Shaggy...Davis or Sven!!Hard yin that!!

The guys on ?2.5million a year with city and is being emptied by a ego driven owner...got a feeling he wouldnt touch us with a bargepole.

Hilary Briss

Well would you?

Steady mate, we have as much chance of getting Jose Mourinho :rolleyes:

A bit of a liberty if he does get bulleted. They are in a much better position than last year and were challenging for CL spot until they were hit by injuries to key players.

That midfield at Lazio was something else.

Stankovic, Simeone, Veron, Nedved

Maybe Sven can spot a player. Not sure he would find many players of that class in the Kaunas squad though.

The Vulture

Rumours are that Frank wants to bring in Scolari. A bit strange at the end of the day as part of SGEs 3 year plan was top 10 year 1 (achieved), year 2 UEFA cup and year 3 champions league. The majority of MC fans are more than happy with the way the club is progressing.

You shouldn't judge his record based on the England job, look at what he did before that.

I don't think VR would be willing to pay him GBP1m a year.

funktasticlad

Degerfors IF

IFK G?teborg

SL Benfica

AS Roma

AC Fiorentina

SL Benfica

U.C. Sampdoria

S.S. Lazio

England

Manchester City

Hearts?

How much for a gram oh whatever it is your smoking?

Goldstone Wonder

Just had a look at the City messageboard, Blue Moon.

That Thai bloke Frank sounds vaguely familiar -

Picking the team, complete control freak, wants to sign his own players over the head of his manager. Next thing he'll be wanting to "showcase" some Thai players no doubt.

Can't quite put my finger on who he reminds me of.

Say What Again
wants to sign his own players over the head of his manager.

I wouldn't mind Vlad signing his own players so much if he was signing Martin Petrov, Samaras, Elano, Geovanni etc :sad:

That midfield at Lazio was something else.

Stankovic, Simeone, Veron, Nedved

Maybe Sven can spot a player. Not sure he would find many players of that class in the Kaunas squad though.

:laugh:

I think Sven signed them. I feel sorry for them, they're on the same road as us only we're a bit further down it looking at their forum though reminds me of this place - people outraged, some trying to defend Shinawatra, some just hoping it'll be alright. Deja Vu!

alwaysthereinspirit

Well would you?

:eek: Sven is probably worth more than Mad Vlad.

Lets keep the search for a new manager real.

londonjambo
Time to ban foreign owners I think. They really have no respect for the history of the clums they take over.

Quite sure Vlad has every respect for the history of the Clum he has taken over.

Cant see why else he would get picked every week.

:oopsoops:

GC

The Old Tolbooth

I cant see this anywhere else so apologies if it has been mentioned already.

I noticed today that Sven Goran Eriksson is to be sacked by Man City at the end of the season and he refuses to resign early.

The players are apparently not very happy about this.

Personally, I thought he was doing a great job there, 2 derby wins against manure and their highest league placing for donkeys, and he's sacked!

I'd have him in a minute at Hearts!!! (as if he would come :confused:)

I noticed today that Sven Goran Eriksson is to be sacked by Man City at the end of the season and he refuses to resign early.

Personally, I thought he was doing a great job there, 2 derby wins against manure and their highest league placing for donkeys, and he's sacked!

Think the rich owner thinks they are better than what the club really is and demands european football...rumours been going round for last month or so...

Man City do quite well - sack manager

We do absolutly shi** and keep giving him "time"

If it is for the reason that he wants to pick the team then I think we all know that's shocking and he'll lead Manchester City back down the premiership.

However, I don't neccessarily disagree with Shinawatra's view that Eriksson has underachieved to an extent this season. His plans might have been to get in the top half of the table but I think the money they've spent and the start they had should have seen them doing better than what they are. They have been pretty poor since December with the odd decent result in many.

Or maybe I'm just bitter as they've basically thrown away the William Hill handicap league and my chance of winning ?85 from that bet!

Hagar the Horrible

I was taking the P!55 even if Sven wanted to work for us for peanuts i just don't rate him, however it's all academic in any case as SF will get the GIG as nobody suitable aghmmmm could be found!

John getting a post together....

steve-eureka2.jpg

Well, I hope the Man City fans wake up to it quicker than we did.

Yes JR, it will be interesting to see how the City fans deal with this. I wonder if they'll bend over and allow their owner to royally **** them up?

Time will tell!

Hilary Briss
Yes JR, it will be interesting to see how the City fans deal with this.

It really depends on who he appoints next.

I remember when it looked like Ranieri was getting the bullet from Chelsea and the players and fans were not happy as they wanted him to stay. They appointed Jose and Ranieri was forgotton about.

Football fans are a fickle bunch.

The Old Tolbooth
John getting a post together....

steve-eureka2.jpg

Ha ha superb Boris!

You got me a belter there mate!! :D

I'm knackered cos I've been training on my Wii (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

If it is for the reason that he wants to pick the team then I think we all know that's shocking and he'll lead Manchester City back down the premiership.

However, I don't neccessarily disagree with Shinawatra's view that Eriksson has underachieved to an extent this season. His plans might have been to get in the top half of the table but I think the money they've spent and the start they had should have seen them doing better than what they are. They have been pretty poor since December with the odd decent result in many.

Or maybe I'm just bitter as they've basically thrown away the William Hill handicap league and my chance of winning ?85 from that bet!

I dont think man city have had that bad a season either, its just they had a great season at the start and now they're doing particularly poorly. I certainly wouldnt say Sven's done poorly either - the squad he inherited at the start was woeful. Depsite all the money he spent he's still having to play Darius Vassell FFS!

I also have a similar bet :evilno:

Can't remember all the other points though, but does it not still stand a slight chance due to Arsenal's collapse? I think it can only be Portsmouth and maybe Everton that will be ahead

The amount of cash Sven has spent, means he should be higher in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if the sacking is largely due to his signing policy i.e. signing players based on videos, and never watching them in person

I also have a similar bet :evilno:

Can't remember all the other points though, but does it not still stand a slight chance due to Arsenal's collapse? I think it can only be Portsmouth and maybe Everton that will be ahead

The amount of cash Sven has spent, means he should be higher in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if the sacking is largely due to his signing policy i.e. signing players based on videos, and never watching them in person

I worked it out a couple of weeks ago. Basically Everton are top and Villa are second right now. Had Manchester City beaten Fulham (Fulham, for ****s sake, ****ing Fulham, at home, Fulham? Sack the *******) at the weekend I'm certain they would have at least went joint top of the table.

Will be very annoying if this doesn't happen as they led that league for pretty much most of the season.

MackaysCentreSpot

I heard Sven was getting the boot over a week ago.......I thought it was already common knowledge.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just had a look at the City messageboard, Blue Moon.

That Thai bloke Frank sounds vaguely familiar -

Picking the team, complete control freak, wants to sign his own players over the head of his manager. Next thing he'll be wanting to "showcase" some Thai players no doubt.

Can't quite put my finger on who he reminds me of.

He already did bring over some Thai players I think.

I worked it out a couple of weeks ago. Basically Everton are top and Villa are second right now. Had Manchester City beaten Fulham (Fulham, for ****s sake, ****ing Fulham, at home, Fulham? Sack the *******) at the weekend I'm certain they would have at least went joint top of the table.

Will be very annoying if this doesn't happen as they led that league for pretty much most of the season.

Managed to get a copy of the Ladbroke's list, so quickly worked it out. Man City are top, but if they had beaten Fulham, it would be almost guaranteed :evilno:

Man City 93

Portsmouth 91

Everton 90

Arsenal 89

Blackburn 89

Aston Villa 87

Portsmouth will probably get 3, although both games are against relegation threatened teams, so they may struggle

Everton have Arsenal away, then Newcastle at home, so looking like 3 points

Arsenal have Everton at home, then Sunderland away, so I may be praying for a Gordon miracle performance

Blackburn have Derby at home, then Brum away. Birmingham will need a win to stay up, so hopefully they will slip up there

That means that Arsenal will probably win it on 95 points. Unless Rafa decides his players need a rest after tomorrows match, and plays his u12 team :ninja:

The other City game is away at Boro, but based on their away form throughout this season, I don't fancy my chances of collecting

Managed to get a copy of the Ladbroke's list, so quickly worked it out. Man City are top, but if they had beaten Fulham, it would be almost guaranteed :evilno:

Man City 93

Portsmouth 91

Everton 90

Arsenal 89

Blackburn 89

Aston Villa 87

Portsmouth will probably get 3, although both games are against relegation threatened teams, so they may struggle

Everton have Arsenal away, then Newcastle at home, so looking like 3 points

Arsenal have Everton at home, then Sunderland away, so I may be praying for a Gordon miracle performance

Blackburn have Derby at home, then Brum away. Birmingham will need a win to stay up, so hopefully they will slip up there

That means that Arsenal will probably win it on 95 points. Unless Rafa decides his players need a rest after tomorrows match, and plays his u12 team :ninja:

The other City game is away at Boro, but based on their away form throughout this season, I don't fancy my chances of collecting

Sure Willie Hill is very different. Almost certain City are not two points clear and Villa are definitely higher.

Rudolf's Mate
Well, I hope the Man City fans wake up to it quicker than we did.

Think they have mate..... For starters they got a petition going and already have nearly three thousand signatures! I cant see them taking it!!!

Even Noel Gallagher's going nuts about it calling the owner a nut job.

Rudolf's Mate
I think he is pash and if I was a City fan I would be delighted.

With England agreed however who can get that team to gel and have a winning mentality??? Look how many people have taken then to the same stage that Sven did.

Club level Sven with Lazio certainly knew what he was doing. To sack a manager after one season is nuts especially when it's near impossible to get the right players in one season playing the way you want.

Sure Willie Hill is very different. Almost certain City are not two points clear and Villa are definitely higher.

Yeah there probably will be a few differences between the 2, but looks like I have caught a slight break by walking into Ladbrokes first that day!

Heres hoping Man City will win their last 2 games so the slight variations will be irrelevant

:cheers:

The Vulture
With England agreed however who can get that team to gel and have a winning mentality??? Look how many people have taken then to the same stage that Sven did.

Club level Sven with Lazio certainly knew what he was doing. To sack a manager after one season is nuts especially when it's near impossible to get the right players in one season playing the way you want.

Well if you had to watch the kind of football Pearce and Keegan (once he lost interest) played you would not be saying that. How many goals did MC score at COMS last season ? Not many.

Things take time, and on the pitch everything appeared to be heading in the right direction compared to previous seasons. Top 10 finish, plans to bring in Ronaldinho, youth team winning the FA Youth Cup. Typical City, things look stable and they implode.

portobellojambo1

I am assuming that at the time of the above post (1) two threads were merged into one, or (2) Mr Mitchell is quite simply off his trolley.

I suspect that (1) is the case, but in no way would I discount (2).

Archived