Well done McGlynn

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Jambo Forever

As much as that's true McGlynn should know the club and the game inside out here whereas Paulo was coming in blind and trying to suss his squad out. McGlynn wouldn't get a job changing a kazi in Portugal never mind a managers job. Paulo also spoke better English.

Wow just wow

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember how much praise Paulo got for keeping the team moral going through the hard times

i think john deserve's credit too

Aye slagging your strikers off in a press conference is great for morale...

Obviously doing wonders with Scott Robinson.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Fickle.

Either for or against. These people that switch sides after a short time annoy the pish out of me.

One week we lose, he has to go, next week we win, he's the dogs bollox.

He is not the man to lead us forward. More like the man to steady the ship on advice from supporters and pressure...

Time will tell and this thread can be bumped for comedy gold.

Switch sides. :lol: Are you 4 year old?

He's been getting plenty stick, and I've not been shy in handing that out, so it's only fair he gets praise when it's due.

Bump it whenever you want because all it is saying is he's done well to stop the rot. If I had said he's a contender for the Real Madrid job when Mourinho leaves you've have a point.

Aye slagging your strikers off in a press conference is great for morale...

Obviously doing wonders with Scott Robinson.

did you see Harry Redknapp's interview he didnt have a problem publicly slating a player

,im not saying he's perfect

did you see Harry Redknapp's interview he didnt have a problem publicly slating a player

,im not saying he's perfect

Very different when a player refuses to play. Sutton and Smith did nothing to deserve JM's comments. Imagine how you would feel if your boss said you were rotten at a press conference.

Francis Albert

Very different when a player refuses to play. Sutton and Smith did nothing to deserve JM's comments. Imagine how you would feel if your boss said you were rotten at a press conference.

But McGlynn didn't say that did he?

But McGlynn didn't say that did he?

Not a direct quote...but he has repeatedly implied that during numerous press statements.

Francis Albert

Not a direct quote...but he has repeatedly implied that during numerous press statements.

Only if you hear what you want to hear.

Only if you hear what you want to hear.

He needs to be more careful what he says to the media. He might not have actually meant that our existing strikers weren't good enough, but that's how many interpreted it.

Maybe he is lacking experience and confidence in dealing with the media on such a regular basis though.

There must be things he is not doing WRONG even if he has not made our main striker a happy bunny. Our main striker however has scored in three

consecutive matches.

There must be things he is not doing WRONG even if he has not made our main striker a happy bunny. Our main striker however has scored in three

consecutive matches.

Has he indeed :lol: Must have missed that one.

Some people are praising his substitutions! Dylan McGowan should have been hooked much earlier and don't get me started about Driver!

I'll get shot of my signature when, and only when, he finally beats the shite.

Scraping a 1-0 against that lot isn't good enough. My sig stays until we ragdoll them like a daytime TV presenter.

aberhill jambo

Smith had fallen out the game and we all know Paterson will do a power of running and can win headers. I struggle to see how you can criticise that sub tbh.

The only slight criticism I'd make is he didn't switch Driver for Novi earlier.

Correct Driver should have been hooked at h/time for novi also taouil is sh"""

fabienleclerq

No I am not a great manager. Never claimed to be one. But I've never taken a shit squad (quoting many on JKB) to 6th place in the SPL at the half way stage.

The number of know-alls on here is astounding.

Maybe when we have fan ownership we can bring this wealth of knowledge to the fore.

Missed this thread but FA has been on the cash from what i see, ill wait to be proved right but Mcglynn was a shroud appointment imo he knows the club and with the two murrays will help the transition from youth teams to first teams.Got his subs spot on against utd taoil went on to keep the ball better and patterson came on for more energy up front and i feel we got out better when he brought them on.

He's not a suave european manager but he has a similar record and the wee team are gonna win now and again, a cup final and top six finish and johns had a great start to his stint as Hearts manager.

Edit: Driver had a good game but its fashionable to slag him right?

Missed this thread but FA has been on the cash from what i see, ill wait to be proved right but Mcglynn was a shroud appointment imo he knows the club and with the two murrays will help the transition from youth teams to first teams.Got his subs spot on against utd taoil went on to keep the ball better and patterson came on for more energy up front and i feel we got out better when he brought them on.

He's not a suave european manager but he has a similar record and the wee team are gonna win now and again, a cup final and top six finish and johns had a great start to his stint as Hearts manager.

Edit: Driver had a good game but its fashionable to slag him right?

Agree re: Driver. Another laddie who can't win no matter what he does. A really good performance I thought.

Hope McGlynn keeps it up as well, thought he did everything right on Sunday and as much as I've criticised him, it's bitter weltery to not give him credit at the moment for the way he's turned things around. Still a pure cringe listening to his interviews but if he ends up proving me wrong about him, brilliant.

Merry Christmas :)

fabienleclerq

Agree re: Driver. Another laddie who can't win no matter what he does. A really good performance I thought.

Hope McGlynn keeps it up as well, thought he did everything right on Sunday and as much as I've criticised him, it's bitter weltery to not give him credit at the moment for the way he's turned things around. Still a pure cringe listening to his interviews but if he ends up proving me wrong about him, brilliant.

Merry Christmas :)

You too bud, i think we have been on top most games ive watched but while i want results if the manager puts out a team that dominates but doesn't win i reckon its the players not his fault.

Archived