Tiles/Bricks

tyniearrms

Could Hearts not sell tiles/bricks to raise more cash?,

It's not as if we would be copying the leith club,they have them at Ibrox?.

No doubt i will get called a hobo again,but only an idea

scott herbertson

If we are going to do something like this why not a heart on a white background, with the lettering in the Heart

I think we have done our bit and we have done above the call of duty.....we now need the board to step up....what are the going to do to help.

Bricks.....nah let's leave the daffties to do that.

Could Hearts not sell tiles/bricks to raise more cash?,

It's not as if we would be copying the leith club,they have them at Ibrox?.

No doubt i will get called a hobo again,but only an idea

Fair play to you for the suggestion mate. Don't think we are exactly in a position to be throwing any fundraising ideas out the window right now to be honest.

I actually think its a good idea. The thing with hibs and their messages has been funny but I thought it was a good initiative to raise extra funds and if hearts done something similar I would buy one.

This is something that has been spoken about frequently over the last few years and therer was research into the costing of such a project. I think one of the ideas was to buy a brick, the idea being that if tynie was ever sold and we moved on to a new ground that the owner would get their brick once the stadium was taken apart.

It's a good idea. It's only funny with Hibs because they have about 4 different things to be happy about worth putting on a brick.

What about names on Lego bricks and build a wee Romanov statue with the bricks ??

As much as I love the man, wouldnt we make more with a Robbo statue, need to sell more bricks. Sorry great man, just joshing, in fact I will take myself out and give myself a battering for even thinking it!!

Archived