Just Been Dumped!!!!

PapaShango

Doug, is that you? :confused:

No, went on a bender from Friday to Sunday whilst managing to get my self in to the football in between.... so my heads a bit fuzzy.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being cheeky...

but do you not get slated for most things you say by the cheeky chaps of JK? :rolleyes:

Yeh, your right there. I do :laugh:

Leesie's going for some rebound action! ;)

No, I'm not going for any re-bound action. I was just giving the guy some advice

you and him are single get over it together ;););)

good minds m8;)

I think he is big enough (not in THAT way) to get over it himself

Papashango and Leesie Driver up a tree..........................;)

:laugh:

Papashango been seen since his post.. starting to worry. EDIT Just seen he's back thank feck.

Leesie your in no position to comment...

When you've had that gam of a life time you worry, panic even that you will never ever ever experience one as good. Thats the real fear in this situation.

Cheers for that Kenny....Really appreciate it :)

Leesie's going for some rebound action! ;)

No, I'm not going for any re-bound action. I was just giving the guy some advice

I think he is big enough (not in THAT way) to get over it himself

Cheers for that Kenny....Really appreciate it :)

Its pretty good you can take it as well as give it (the ripping that is);););)

John Findlay
Right folks, just been dumped frae the burd,been going out wi her nearly a year and am gutted! Any advice on the best way to get over it quickly!?

Stop your greeting and behave like a man for crying out loud.

If not write to Joan Burnie in the Record or Dierdrie in the Sun I am sure you will feel alot better for it when both tell you it was all your own fault and women are blameless in all matters of the heart.

John

Its pretty good you can take it as well as give it (the ripping that is);););)

Thats the whole thing about it.

If you give it out, you have to be prepared to recieve it back :):cool:

Papashango been seen since his post.. starting to worry. EDIT Just seen he's back thank feck.

Leesie your in no position to comment...

When you've had that gam of a life time you worry, panic even that you will never ever ever experience one as good. Thats the real fear in this situation.

alwaysthereinspirit
Thats the whole thing about it.

If you give it out, you have to be prepared to recieve it back :):cool:

That might be ok for some guys but I think the original poster is straight.

rossthejambo
Give her AIDS.

See how funny she finds that.

:4_1_72:

glad i wasnt drinking there or the laptop would be soaked. classic.

Cheers Andrew.... obviously Mitchell aint experience the gam of a life time as it went right over his head (pardon the pun)!

Could be worse I suppose...

You could be one of these people who take things to heart.

:)

Right some advice here, mibby from the lady posters!!!;)

The ex is coming to pick up the rest of her uni stuff the night and says she wants to stay for tea! What the hell do I do, tell her no or tell her aye and then try and crack into her or do a just leave it!?? Please bear in mind ave no had it for a few weeks!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

The ex is coming to pick up the rest of her uni stuff the night and says she wants to stay for tea! What the hell do I do, tell her no or tell her aye and then try and crack into her or do a just leave it!?? Please bear in mind ave no had it for a few weeks!!!!

_270247_rohypnol300.jpg

:devlish:

You gotta either go for a the kill and have some quality filthy (do the stuff you never had the balls to try before) break up sex or tell her to come round for dinner then chuck her belongings out the window as she arrives....

The choice is yours.

doctor jambo

Tell her to feck right off , put all her stuff in a bag and add excrement, then leave it outside your door

Remember she has the upper hand here, so you need to regain it somehow

Several ways to do this

- invite stunning girl round fofr dinner that same night

-dont be in when she turns up

basically do all you can to be a pain in the erchie

Dont be a victim- she will feck with your mind

Remember I lived with a girl from Stornoway for a bit, persuaded her to go and see her folks so bought her a plane ticket

When she left I parcelled up all her stuff (375 kg of belongings from our house)

called her work and told them she wouldnt be back, then posted all her stuff

, changed my phone numbers, then broke up with her

NEVER give them room to manoevre

Be as bad as you can and they wont pester you any more

take advantage of the fact that all women want, nay NEED attention to function. Let her stay for tea, but under no circumstances talk about your (ex) relationship. Make her think you're gonna move forward in life. that'll get her wondering if you're over her and she'll start doubting herself, which will move on to "am I not attractive anymore?" - which in turn paves the way for...

some quality filthy (do the stuff you never had the balls to try before) break up sex

You get your Nat King and the moral high ground, she gets her tea and a lovely big helping of self-doubt, everybody wins. :fing25:

Dr. Bapswent

From your attitude and desire to post on here about things, such as the frequency of your sex life, you clearly value a ride over your relationship, so go for it.

Youll either score and be back to square one, or she'll realise she made the correct decision in the first place.

She will be coming round only to try and make things ok between you, so you are speaking etc. But as you are only capable of thinking with your man tail, you see it as her wanting to shag you.

So I say go for it,.

And afterwards, if you miscalculated, youll feel even worse and she'll be even more vindicated in going out and getting it on with the next fella, or fellas she meets.

Good luck!

Guest S.U.S.S.

When she arrives open the door and look horrified, ask her if she is ok and state you never realised how hard she must be taking the break up, also ask if she has stopped comfort eating yet!

Then offer her a salad for tea.

PS IF she has any clothes at your house, boil wash them then straight in the dryer to shrink them!

Hmm, I think it's a bit strange that she's asked to stay for tea, mixed signals if you ask me! It depends whether getting some is gonna make you feel better or worse afterwards?!?!

Getting dumped is the worst!!

I got dumped last week

rule no.1 instantly delete the number

no matter how much you love them still and wanna be with them it's all about keeping your dignity

:sad::sad::sad:

Mixed signals indeed, hope shes no coming to tell me shes up the duff!!!!!

I'll let you all know tomorrow the outcome, Ive no made up my mind how to play it yet, see what happens! :confused:

I got dumped last week

no matter how much you love them still and wanna be with them it's all about keeping your dignity

Totally agree with that! You just know if you still have it you'll use it when you go out on that big drunken weekend!!!

Guest S.U.S.S.

I got dumped last week

Funniest post on KB EVER!

marshallschunkychicken
Hmm, I think it's a bit strange that she's asked to stay for tea, mixed signals if you ask me! It depends whether getting some is gonna make you feel better or worse afterwards?!?!

Yeah, yeah, obviously at the time he'll be having a great time, but I mean when she's left, will it not make it harder?! Or is that not how guys think?!?!

marshallschunkychicken
Yeah, yeah, obviously at the time he'll be having a great time, but I mean when she's left, will it not make it harder?! Or is that not how guys think?!?!

No, you are right. :)

Just a bit of casual mysogyny to make the day go quicker. :rolleyes:

JamboJoker98

1. Get her to order pizza

2. Get her pumped.

3. Ask her to leave, you got a date tonight.

4. Get wrecked this weekend and get yer nat king.

You get a lay, she'll feel like crap = you feel like :cool:, she'll get jealous she's not the centre of attention and she'll want you back :cool: again, then you get a good night out with the boys at the weekend and possibly get laid. Then just sit back and wait for the phone to ring. It's a no lose situation

Hope this helps,

Dr. Love.

PS. under no circumstances listen to my advice

I P Knightley

The correct approach would be to

* agree to the meal

* Wear your shabbiest clothes, answer the door unshaven and bleary eyed (a wee bit of chlorine might help here)

* Mumble " 'min" rather than a jolly & heary "hullo, there! Come in, won't you?"

* Slump your shoulders and shuffle round the place avoiding eye contact

* In no way should you initiate any conversation except for one bit (below)

* Leave a new cut-throat razor in the bathroom

* Every 5-10 minutes ask her if she's found someone else. Ignore her answer. Whether it's yes or no, begin to escalate the line of questioning: "what's he like?" "What's he got that I haven't?" "Do you think it's serious?" "Is he funnier than me?"

* Just when she's got her stuff & ready to go, fall to your knees, grabbing her by the sleeve and beg, in between howling tears, for her to stay and that you can become a better man and that you just know she's the one for you.

That should get her out the place in time for you to catch the second half of the Chelsea v Liverpool game in peace and quiet with nicely chilled beers.

Then phone out for a hooker.

The Old Tolbooth

I had this letter emailed to me Papashango, it's a belter and would be perfect, although change the name accordingly ;)

Mods, if this is too strong then please feel free to edit or delete as appropriate.

Seperationletter.jpg

vlad on the tyne

get a flashlight mate, it don't bleed unless you want it to!!!

Generic Username

I love the mindset here.

Just been chucked, what should I do? Get right onto KB and tell everyone.

Personally I find the best way to get over a "burd" is to go and do a jobby through her letter box and then blame it on an elderly relative.

The time it'll take her and her family to work through the hardship of having a senile relative and what to do with them will give you plenty time to go and have horrible horrible meaningless unenjoyable sex with women over 50 who've seen more helmets than hitlers army and smell like a stale condom.

Good luck.

portobellojambo1
PS IF she has any clothes at your house, boil wash them then straight in the dryer to shrink them!

What a waste of fecking electricity SUSS.

Just gather them up, stick them in a black bag and pop them in the wheely bin.

The Old Tolbooth
What a waste of fecking electricity SUSS.

Just gather them up, stick them in a black bag and pop them in the wheely bin.

I'd put them in a charity shop and see if she had the nerve to go in and ask for her clothes back.

Archived