Just Been Dumped!!!!

PapaShango

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Worst thing you could do would be to think of her with another guy...or maybe bunch of guys....in fact....loads of guys, all over her, totally loving it.

Thats would just make you feel worse.

Id steer clear of that one.

I just spat crisps all over my monitor!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bunny Munro
Im sorry but why would any bloke want to act like this???

She's dumped you so go out and get lashed,shag anything,have a laugh with the lads and GET OVER IT!!

I was just hoping someone would come back and say "I tried all 17 and still feel like crap"

Guest S.U.S.S.
On a serious note I can't beleive how many blokes think stalking her and contacting her is the best plan !! I hope you are all taking the mick......

Birds hate to be ignored. Even if she dumped you she will be well ****ed off if she has zero contact from you in the following months. Have a laugh and try and forget about her. By the time you have forgotten about her she will prob contact you out of the blue as she is so raging you don't seem to be bothered !!

By then you will actually have realised that she was not the one for you anyway. However she will be horny as hell having probably just fallen out with her new man and you can have filthy drunken sex with the ho - and then tell her it won't work, it wasn't meant to be.....

Whilst still keeping her number for random stress free ****ing sessions when the ho feels like it...

Am I right ladies. ;)

CC, ive seen whats chasing you so do the boy a favour and dont give him advice.

fat-dog.jpg

I've only been dumped once in my life, when I was 18 or 19. I was gutted for a week or so, but then I snogged one of her best pals the next weekend and felt great!

Does she have any tasty pals that tend to drink too much when they're out...??

Have to say that there is some class advice on here!

What would just Joan from the daily ****** think of it? Football supporters & males are her biggest hates. Get some of this stuff copied & pasted then emailed to the cow.

That is a face that you would never tire of slapping.

Right folks, just been dumped frae the burd,been going out wi her nearly a year and am gutted! Any advice on the best way to get over it quickly!?

bed her best pal ;);)

Delete her number, take a week off work and go get smashed every night with what ever mate can go out.

After that week you must go with another bird. Doesn't matter if she's horrible, just do it. You'll feel better.

If your still not better, just keep repeating step one and two. You'll be sacked from your job and will be a class A alcoholic. You'll be over the bird though. :)

coppercrutch

fat-dog.jpg

She is a beauty !!

Jambojohnnyboy

Don't get an inflatable doll and paste a picture of her face on it, just saw it in an episode of family guy, don't think it would help you at all.

Guest gorgie kev

fat-dog.jpg

Ha ha good old clerie hoes;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Ha ha good old clerie hoes;)

Eh, do you really want to take the conversation down that route?

Boris may have got off at haymarket, but you rode the train all the way into Edinburgh, twice iirc.;)

coppercrutch

Boris may have got off at haymarket, but you rode the train all the way into Edinburgh, twice iirc.;)

Did he !! And I thought I had issues.... :eek:

coppercrutch
You do, it's just the Kev's are a tad worse :D

You may have a point. I enjoy smelling womans shoes. I bang birds with only one leg. I enjoy fishing. I sometimes drink in Robbos. Yes I do have issues....

As for Kev :eek:

The Old Tolbooth
You may have a point. I enjoy smelling womans shoes. I bang birds with only one leg. I enjoy fishing. I sometimes drink in Robbos. Yes I do have issues....

As for Kev :eek:

Crikey, you like burds from Peebles then! You just described half of them!! :eek:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Crikey, you like burds from Peebles then! You just described half of them!! :eek:

Dont get him started on his surprise sex issue!

Guest S.U.S.S.
His holes his goal apparently ;)

ANY holes his goal.

even mates burds have been targeted by the rat that is Boris!:evilno:

The Old Tolbooth
ANY holes his goal.

even mates burds have been targeted by the rat that is Boris!:evilno:

I feel a few tales coming on :D

by the way, where the hell is Papashango? I'm getting worried about him now :confused:

coppercrutch

by the way, where the hell is Papashango? I'm getting worried about him now :confused:

If he has taken the advice from this thread he is well and truly ****ed. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.

All i can say John is, dont leave the other half alone with the predator!

The Old Tolbooth
All i can say John is, dont leave the other half alone with the predator!

Ha ha ha!!!

The first night we met CC he couldnt even tell us what day it was!

He was sitting with his head slumped, occasionally looking up and pointing a finger, without actually saying anything (cross eyed btw!), then returning to dribbling slavers down his top whilst trying not to fall asleep!

A good first impression :D

Guest S.U.S.S.
Ha ha ha!!!

The first night we met CC he couldnt even tell us what day it was!

He was sitting with his head slumped, occasionally looking up and pointing a finger, without actually saying anything (cross eyed btw!), then returning to dribbling slavers down his top whilst trying not to fall asleep!

A good first impression :D

Jesus, thats stage 1 in his chat up technique, ur lucky you left when you did.!!!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Jesus, thats stage 1 in his chat up technique, ur lucky you left when you did.!!!!!

:rofl:

It did get rather worrying when he started chatting me up!

I get the feeling he aint very fussy :cheese:

Guest S.U.S.S.
:rofl:

It did get rather worrying when he started chatting me up!

I get the feeling he aint very fussy :cheese:

When i said Any, i meant ANY!!

KB has been warned.

The Old Tolbooth
When i said Any, i meant ANY!!

KB has been warned.

Come on CC, where you hiding??

Not in the closet by chance?

You can come out now :whistling:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
Right folks, just been dumped frae the burd,been going out wi her nearly a year and am gutted! Any advice on the best way to get over it quickly!?

by the time your posting on here im not suprised, she obviously wants a real man, whats her number ? Grow some balls and sort yourself you horrible excuse for a human being.

Get your mates out for a night out get your end in something, and never post on here again. :mad:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

failing that, put some of your pubes in an envelope and send them to her.

portobellojambo1
Bombard her with phone calls and text messages.

Wait for her outside her work with flowers every day.

Stand outside her house in the middle of the night.

Send her one of your fingers in the post as a token of your love.

It didn't work for me but you might have better luck.

So soppy.

Do the sensible thing, go round to her flat, ring the doorbell, when she opens the door nut her right between the eyes, go to the pub, get p i s s ed and start thinking about the fresh task in hand (also have a look in your wallet, you will probably notice there is now a lot more money than usual, which you can now enjoy spending how you want)

Yours

PJ1

CEO, The Dating Agency.

(When my wife said she was leaving I phoned a taxi for her right away, to make sure she didn't have time to change her mind)

davemclaren
So soppy.

Do the sensible thing, go round to her flat, ring the doorbell, when she opens the door nut her right between the eyes, go to the pub, get p i s s ed and start thinking about the fresh task in hand (also have a look in your wallet, you will probably notice there is now a lot more money than usual, which you can now enjoy spending how you want)

Yours

PJ1

CEO, The Dating Agency.

(When my wife said she was leaving I phoned a taxi to make sure she didn't have time to change her mind)

The voice of painful experience..... :cool_shades:

coppercrutch
Come on CC, where you hiding??

Not in the closet by chance?

You can come out now :whistling:

I log off for a while and come back to this abuse !!

Yes my head nodding and slavering is a favourite move I make on the ladies. For some reason it doesn't seem work too well.................:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
I log off for a while and come back to this abuse !!

Yes my head nodding and slavering is a favourite move I make on the ladies. For some reason it doesn't seem work too well.................:rolleyes:

Your head was nodding so much that I thought you worked for Churchill :)

Get all your mates, go have a party and pull some other bird (ugly or no) will make you feel well better.

Guest gorgie kev

Now steady on i've got to think of my reputation here ;)

Is there any evidence of said encounter?:P

Best way to get over her - run her over;)

nah in seriousness the worst part is when she meets another guy

it's like your heart getting rippe dout

best thing to do mate - is only concentrate on her bad qualities

:laugh: :laugh:

Not another post like this....:laugh:

I got totally slated for putting a post up like this...

But hey, heres my advice.... It will take a couple of weeks to get over her, specially when you have been with her for over a year.

Did she give you a good enough reason why she broke up with you in the first place..?? Have you tried to get her back in anyway or are you just going to give in?

But hey, heres my advice.... It will take a couple of weeks to get over her, specially when you have been with her for over a year.

Did she give you a good enough reason why she broke up with you in the first place..?? Have you tried to get her back in anyway or are you just going to give in?

Not being cheeky...

but do you not get slated for most things you say by the cheeky chaps of JK? :rolleyes:

Walter Payton

Leesie's going for some rebound action! ;)

you and him are single get over it together ;););)

good minds m8;)

HaHa! No a decent reason given, just that she wanted to be single again!!! Said she had been hurt before and didnt want it again, what a load o p!sh IMO! Never mind, a did ask her back but I aint going down the route of stalking her, just going to leave her alone, shes no coming back and thats the end of end. Going to have a big weekend this one and get smashed!

Papashango been seen since his post.. starting to worry. EDIT Just seen he's back thank feck.

Leesie your in no position to comment...

When you've had that gam of a life time you worry, panic even that you will never ever ever experience one as good. Thats the real fear in this situation.

Aye some cracking responses, end o the day its her loss!!! (thats what am telling maself anyway)!!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Papashango been seen since his post.. starting to worry. EDIT Just seen he's back thank feck.

Leesie your in no position to comment...

When you've had that gam of a life time you worry, panic even that you will never ever ever experience one as good. Thats the real fear in this situation.

Doug, is that you? :confused:

Archived